Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/532/14
    This ^
    He pretty much landed his sword arm onto a wounded Isshin with brute force and then wanted to do a point blank Cero in his face. Lower right is pretty much when they hitted/blocked.

My god, Masaki had sex with a Hollow, it makes sense now!!!
    Thanks. And LOL, I was trying to avoid that line of thought as well, I see I wasn't the only one..

I kind of thought Masaki lost her arm when she killed the arrow but its definitely not true. So weird.

:O at end. I wonder...

dat chapter ending damnnnnn
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Yeah, it is probably infesting the strong ones. And it saw Masaki as a stronger "being" then Isshin.

It's like Ichigo's inner Hollow i guess. He is there, just waiting for the moment to come. And the moment is Ichigo i guess. Ichigo will be a Shinigami after all...

Urahara noticed something, surely he must have known that "White" was there and saw what happened there. The guy knows everything. And Urahara isn't the kind of person to do experiments on people.

Didn't he just jump in front of her and blocked it with his own body? That is pretty much why he looked so fucked up. 1 on 1 against "White" he would have won. Even with the cut he would have won. That's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

hard to say in words what i thought of this weeks chapter... guess it will depend on the next week. also what was that thing on the aunt's leg?

10+ Year Old Account
    She said if you stay with that thing you could be in danger too, i'm guessing it's an injury from a hollow.

page 14 i believe it's when ryukken storms off in search of his dad and his aunt is asking him to come back

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/534/14

Isshin and Uryu's Dad will have to fight a Quincy/Hybrid merge and Isshin uses Final Getsuga Tenshou to win and it saves Masaki and it also makes her lose her powers.

Or the treatment is that one of them has to have sex with her so the baby becomes the one with the powers.

Either one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Isshin and Uryu's Dad will have to fight a Quincy/Hybrid merge and Isshin uses Final Getsuga Tenshou to win and it saves Masaki and it also makes her lose her powers.

Or the treatment is that one of them has to have sex with her so the baby becomes the one with the powers.

Either one.
    Welp as long as Anita never finds out the sex iotion would be funny and great as hell.

But my guess(using your top as a base) final getsuga seals both of their powers.

Seals both their powers? FTG won't, maybe Uryus dad takes off his glove or something. Either way I could believe he loses his powers since he knew how to restore his powers when he taunt Uryu.

After SO many years, they finally explain why Ichigo's dad couldn't see the original hollow that attacked his family at the very beginning

I bet you pervs were staring at naked Masaki the whole time.

Well I guess this gives some answers...Best part of the story was Urahara's face when Isshin said he'd do it.

Rather interesting episode.
    But yeah; how does everybody in SS forget about Isshin? Or well, they haven't seen him since then...

Complete loss of Shinigami power and a no return. But he does get them back rather early. In the manga it would be what, 16 years? So 4 years after this he gets his power back. But how? Cause Masaki died? Could be.
    Maybe "White" will go partly to Ichigo and partly to Isshin? Could be interesting too... A complete Hollowfication that he can control. I wouldn't be too suprised about that.

Aizen used his zanpakto to trick everyone into thinking he was still there, duh.

Probably Soul Society never forgot, but Aizen said something or maybe SS was like "oh this guy is associating with Urahara, fuck that."

Where are all the manga's this week? T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Where are all the manga's this week? T_T
    It's Golden Week in Japan. All Weekly Magazines are on break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isshin is a fruitcake and i love his character, bit of a goof like Urahara but can and will dish out a beating when the time is needed.

BUT, exactly how much power did Ichigo get from his mum and dad ? He is already as powerful as a Captain, can become Hollowfied to dish out even more pain, but what else can that boy do ? If/when he gets Getsuga fixed what will his 'power level' be and can he control it without going all batshit hollow crazy...

What fate awaits him if/when he goes back to see squad zero/the Soul King ?

Can't wait for more of the story to unfold

On a side note, what is up with Ganju Shiba (sp?), what role will he play in the future ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to see more! I hope the past episodes clear up soon, really want to see the new abilities and what not!

I really hope the anime comes back at some point too, even if it's in like a year.

It's the final arc, even the creator said Bleach is done. Time to just enjoy what it was and let it have its rest it deserves.