Deleted
    I can't even imagine what Ichigo's new Zanpaktou will be. I'm really hoping he will go dual wield mode, the power of Zangetsu in one and the power of the Hollow on the other. But there are already two dual wielders in the story and it doesn't kinda fit Ichigo's personality.

@Gallahadd, I kinda like the plain feel/style of Zangetsu over the other more flashier Zanpaktous. The only one I might take over Zangetsu is Fujikuzyaku, only because it's cool looks and the fact it's kidou based Zanpaktou.

I really hope Ichigo doesn't abandon/get rid of Zangetsu as that dude said........ Just to get a power boost.
    Knowing Ichigo he will find a way to somehow merge Zangetsu with this new Zanpakto.

Deleted
    Anyone knows when the new chapter will be released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Anyone knows when the new chapter will be released?
    It was about 15 mins ago, unless you mean next week's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    I really hope Ichigo doesn't abandon/get rid of Zangetsu as that dude said........ Just to get a power boost.
    Knowing Ichigo he will find a way to somehow merge Zangetsu with this new Zanpakto.
    I don't know, I would like something else than ' GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I don't know, I would like something else than ' GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!'
    Never said he shouldn't get no new attacks. Just think that ditching Zangetsu AGAIN (the final Getsuga Tensho basically the first time he sacrificed him/it) would feel kinda weak imho.
    Hence I said maybe he would find a way to merge Zangetsu with this new Hollow Ichigo look-a-like he got last chapter.

Unless of course "losing" Zangetsu for his new zanpakto is not literal. Like the new sword being Zangetsu, but Zangetsu reborn with new powers, thus letting go of the "old" Zangetsu.

10+ Year Old Account
    great chapter, good to see that some of the "weaker" captains are training up hard, making them a bit less gimmicky, can't wait to see what they can do once they're all pimped out!

What is Kurotsuchi up to though... We know he's building something... but WHAT?

And as I guessed, Ichigo is going to lose Zangetsu... Are we THAT upset? I know I'm not I've never really liked Zangetsu, so if Ichigo gets a cooler blade that's fine by me!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I really didn't see that one coming, losing Zangetsu, so it seems he'll get like a Hollow zanpaktou then? i mean the blade he took looked similar to his hollow form so maybe he'll look like he did when fighting Ulquiorra?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And Mayuri... he never fails to make me curious. What the fuck is he making?! I remember him finding bodies and such in Hueco Mundo and I guess he's doing something with those now? Hopefully he isn't making his own Vasto Lorde or something lol
    I pretty much thought the same. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been trying to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And as I guessed, Ichigo is going to lose Zangetsu... Are we THAT upset? I know I'm not I've never really liked Zangetsu, so if Ichigo gets a cooler blade that's fine by me!
    To be honest, I always liked Zangetsu, the problem with it is that it only has one power or one major/decent power and that was just lame.

I really wonder how his upcoming zanpakuto will be.

I'm more interested in what Mayuri is doing that Ichigo's Zangetsu and wether it will be completely gone or not.

(Probably "White" and "Old man Zangetsu" combined in a new form)

What if Mayuri is doing what Aizen did/tried to. What if he is actually making beings that exceed both Hollow and Shinigami. Or maybe he's making some new Espada...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Mayuri is just building better locks for his lab room.

Deleted
    So, one thing I've been wanting to ask is, who killed Ichigo's mother? I read the manga and I didn't get the whole thing at all.

Grand Fisher the hollow did because Juha Bach, the king of Quincies, stole Ichigo's Mom's quincy powers (along with other Quincies) before/during the fight so she lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we should all take a moment and think about how interesting it has been for me to have read the last 5 pages of this thread, purely out of sheer interest, with absolutely no prior knowledge about this comic/show other than its name, and not even the slightest concept of what any of the nouns you guys are using mean.

Seriously, it was fun and ridiculous all at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Grand Fisher the hollow did because Juha Bach, the king of Quincies, stole Ichigo's Mom's quincy powers (along with other Quincies) before/during the fight so she lost.
    Ah. Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I think we should all take a moment and think about how interesting it has been for me to have read the last 5 pages of this thread, purely out of sheer interest, with absolutely no prior knowledge about this comic/show other than its name, and not even the slightest concept of what any of the nouns you guys are using mean.

You should read the manga, it's really worth it. Can't say much about the anime due to the shitty fillers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he'll have Zangetsu anymore Last page is pretty clear indication to that... I don't think Zangetsu was ever his tbh it was his fathers and he used it because he didn't know about himself yet so he couldn't unlock his true Zanpakuto...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

I'll be honest. Sometimes when Gallahad refers to Zanpaktos by their names I'm like.......wtf......lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't think he'll have Zangetsu anymore Last page is pretty clear indication to that... I don't think Zangetsu was ever his tbh it was his fathers and he used it because he didn't know about himself yet so he couldn't unlock his true Zanpakuto...
    Incoming Quincy Sword.

Deleted
    I'll be honest. Sometimes when Gallahad refers to Zanpaktos by their names I'm like.......wtf......lol.
    Haha, my classmate is the same. I dunno how often he told me i am crazy for knowing the name of some random dudes sword

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming Quincy Sword.
    hahah you'd be surprised how often that happens... A guy on this bleach forum I used to post on ALOT mentioned Orihime's Hairpins... I then went off on this whole rant explaining each hairpins name and the abilites she can use them for...

Yet I can't remember what I had for lunch today...

As for Ichigo getting a new blade:

I'm guessing it wont be THAT different from Zangetsu, but it will incorporate parts of his crazy mixed heritage, which should be fun .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Yhwach looked a lot like Zangetsu, but I also thought they looked just different enough that there was no connection.