10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    aawweessoommeee his New Zanpaktou looks the best yet of all his blades!

I'm pretty sure that's his Shikai, as kubo wouldn't let us have EVERYTHING right away, so he'll let Ichigo pwn a few underlings first, then he'll get into a fight with someone serious and we get a whole new cliffhanger with Bankai , although I'm still of the theory that his bankai will have something to do with his Hollow form.

I don't think his Bankai will be a single blade though, seeing how much time Ichigo spends in Bankai, would be wierd to give him a dual blade Zanpaktou and then have bankai return to a single hilt... Hmm one theory I heard... If you look at his new blades, it looks like they might combine... Possibly into a bow... maybe that could be something to do with his Bankai... Not sure if I like that...
    Dual Blade, ok... kinda awesome. But I still feel his bankai will stay relatively the same, but this new arc will allow him to use his hollow powers again, so his power "phases" will be sealed>shikai>hollowified shikai>bankai>hollowified bankai>new power. Keeping with his old powerups, and not making the power up so out of left field.
    There is no way Kubo would let ichigo's hollow powers just rot after there was so much done with them, all the way until the final getsuga. It's about time they came back.

10+ Year Old Account
    the prevailing theory that I see popping up everywhere is that his Bankai is going to include his hollow form in some way. I'm sure we all remember the fanart that was floating around at the start of this arc, well people seem to think his Bankai will be something along those lines, a 1/2 way point between his old bankai and his Full Hollow form he used against Ulquiorra.

It makes sense, as he now acknowledges and accepts his hollow form, along with understanding that his REAL powers come directly from them. So it would fit that now he's accepted it all, he can access the power and control it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    Confirmed that Old man is not Juha Bach but the manifestation of Ichigo's Quincy Powers. It also seems through the entire manga that all the power Ichigo had was simply just a small portion that old man zangetsu couldn't keep sealed. So crazy power up incoming.
    Here's something I don't understand. I believe, don't take my word for it... But on some of the first chapters after Ichigo got his "real" (which is not real as it turned out) sword, I think Renji or Rukia said that it was awesome cause it didn't go back to its normal sealed form but stayed in it's Shikai, remember the leaking faucet, somewhere alround those chapters. Does that mean that JuhaBach/Zangetsu was so crap at sealing Ichigo's powers OR that Ichigo for some reason is ubermegamonster powerfull?
    I really don't understand this and I probably have to read everything allover again to figure it out :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    Here's something I don't understand. I believe, don't take my word for it... But on some of the first chapters after Ichigo got his "real" (which is not real as it turned out) sword, I think Renji or Rukia said that it was awesome cause it didn't go back to its normal sealed form but stayed in it's Shikai, remember the leaking faucet, somewhere alround those chapters. Does that mean that JuhaBach/Zangetsu was so crap at sealing Ichigo's powers OR that Ichigo for some reason is ubermegamonster powerfull?
    I really don't understand this and I probably have to read everything allover again to figure it out :P
    Maybe it was built up pressure. JuhaZangetsu was holding a lot back, so the part that he allowed to go though was just spraying out so much that Ichigo couldn't turn it off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Maybe it was built up pressure. JuhaZangetsu was holding a lot back, so the part that he allowed to go though was just spraying out so much that Ichigo couldn't turn it off.
    But how do you explain the shikai form? if Zangetsu suppresed so much... Why is it constantly in it's shikai form?

My logic is that if you can't handle the pressure so you have to keep it in it's shikai form to not blow up like a baloon, you have really high spiritual pressure...
    Kenpachi who I believe is somewhat the same have his sword sealed all the time. Meaning Ichigo's reiatsu > Kenpachi...

Also probably a stupid question, did Ichigo repair or reforge his sword into two or are they completely new? As in his old zanpaktou was a fake one?

Deleted
    But how do you explain the shikai form? if Zangetsu suppresed so much... Why is it constantly in it's shikai form?

My logic is that if you can't handle the pressure so you have to keep it in it's shikai form to not blow up like a baloon, you have really high spiritual pressure...
    Kenpachi who I believe is somewhat the same have his sword sealed all the time. Meaning Ichigo's reiatsu > Kenpachi...

Also probably a stupid question, did Ichigo repair or reforge his sword into two or are they completely new? As in his old zanpaktou was a fake one?
    I think it's always in shikai form because the "basic" form is always the same and is then being molded by the shinigami during his/her training. Ichigo never recived a sword forged from an asauchi, rather he forged his own sword and therefor the need for a "basic" form to be molded wasn't needed.
    Thats how I got it anyway but I'm probably wrong xD

That's a good question Fajer. I'm not sure.

The new sword is only a little bit cool since they are different lengths, but I can't imagine Ichigos fighting style with dual blades.

That bow and arrow Bankai theory is quite awesome lol. Not that I like how and arrows, but it's pretty reasonable.

Honestly these guys are talking like Ichigos new Zanpakto is Super Saiyan 4, but I feel like eventually it's gonna get treated like its normal.

Also are his Fullbring powers mixed in there? Did anyone see the badge or anything?

Deleted
    As I understood it his first sword wasn't forged using an asauchi, it just kinda forged itself I guess. however his new swords are.

"I am the blade". Huge spoiler below of the new Ichigo Zapankuto.

I should have expceted this - nothing more than a dual zapankuto is better suited. The matter is not if the hollow or bach is the true zapankuto, the fact is that they are both. Ichigo powers both derive from quincy and shinigami so it's easy to understand he can use both powers and twist/merge them both.

Ichigo has both the shinigami and human blood in him; he's not techincally using a true bankai (look at the form - he's like bach). It's more of a "i get quincy powers on steroids since i go all out with bankai".

Also the reason for whoch no one can steal his bankai: it's not a bankai in the traditional form.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

You didn't really spoil anything, everyone discussed it pretty openly to this point LOL.

What do you think Bach is gonna tell the Sternritter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You didn't really spoil anything, everyone discussed it pretty openly to this point LOL.

I think it could be 1 of 3 different things.
    1. He tells them about Ichigo and kenpachi
    2. He reveals some sort of new attack plan
    3. A moral boostin speach because they are gonna need it after ichigos power up xD

10+ Year Old Account

I'm expecting him to introduce themm to Uryu wo is now on their side. And maybe explain why that loser is now a prince and probaly powered up a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    I'm expecting him to introduce themm to Uryu wo is now on their side. And maybe explain why that loser is now a prince and probaly powered up a lot.
    this better end with a Uryu v Ichigo, with an ending that could go either way

10+ Year Old Account

I'm thinking he's going to suck out their powers and kill them. Leaving only him and his strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Aye, I actually would quite like it if Ichigo's "Final" fight was against Ishida, and someone else *cough* Shunsui*cough* was the one to take out Juha Bach.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aye, I actually would quite like it if Ichigo's "Final" fight was against Ishida, and someone else *cough* Shunsui*cough* was the one to take out Juha Bach.
    To be honest I doubt Ishida is very loyal to juha. We have already seen how he helps ichigo time and time again. For example when he leaves for hueco mundo even though he swore to his father that he would never help the shinigami again. We also know that he doesn't disagree with the shinigami wiping out the quincy, he even thinks they were justified in doing so and that the quincy were in the wrong to refuse to even lissten to the shinigami. I simply think that hes bonds with Ichigo, Inoue and chad (which he will have to fight as well if he turns on ichigo) are stronger than his bonds to the quincy.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Thing im wondering about is when are they going to show Grimmjow again? its obvious hes still alive as stated in a few chapters back by Ichigo's face/words
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Ichigo and Soul King vs. Juha Bach and Uryu. Not 2v2, simultaneous fights like Isshin and Ichigo vs. Aizen and Gin.

10+ Year Old Account
    No...an extremely weak person throughout the whole show then have him as powerful as the strongest person. Just no, no matter what 'powerup' he gets it would be completely stupid. Also i'm pretty sure Uryu is gna betray the quincies, can't see him changing sides so quickly.

Deleted
    Dual Blade, ok... kinda awesome. But I still feel his bankai will stay relatively the same, but this new arc will allow him to use his hollow powers again, so his power "phases" will be sealed>shikai>hollowified shikai>bankai>hollowified bankai>new power. Keeping with his old powerups, and not making the power up so out of left field.
    Remember Ulquiorra(Spelling?)?

I'm sure Ichigo will be able to bankai his own bankai again like Ulquiorra did. Totally possible and viable, imo.
    No. Kenpachi's is never sealed, it's always in shikai like Ichigo's. But right now, who seems to have more reiatsu? Probably Ichigo, even after Kenpachi got his major power up.

As for Uryu vs. Ichigo? Uryu would NEVER be able to beat Ichigo unless there's a major plot hole, EVER. I don't see how.

As for Ichigo's new zanpakutou. TOTALLY AWESOME YEAH!!! I didn't think it could be two swords but it was so obvious since there's two souls inside of him. Totally awesome.