10+ Year Old Account
    told you :P.

Ishida becomes the new emperor and gets a MAJOR powerup, just like everyone else (except shunsui, my boy doesn't NEED a powerup), then Ichigo will fight Ishida and someone else (probably either Shunsui or Zaraki) will take on Juha Bach.

fairly boring chapter this week, especially after last weeks amazingness. Best part was meeting all the new Sternritter, I'm guessing they have one each for every letter of the alphabet, so 25 badass overall to defeat (as Juha is A and I'm not counting him as a Sternritter).

that's ALOT of fights :S
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    As Predicted its uryu.

Not really happy about this chapter but oh well. yust the goons for the captains to beat.

I really wasn't paying attention, are there new sternritter? And are they really all different letters of the alphabet?

Also what's the deal, that guy was poisoned by the one who was jealous?

I wonder why he said Uryu was the last living Quincy or some shit like that if the rest of them are alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wonder why he said Uryu was the last living Quincy or some shit like that if the rest of them are alive.
    I'm kind of lost on that too. Does he only mean full-bloods? Then what about Uryu's dad? And weren't all the mixed ones killed like Ichigo's and Uryu's moms? So what exactly are the Sternritters? Apparently they are neither full-blood nor mixed-blood, so are they just recruited humans or something?

Deleted
    Sternritters could be quincy humans infused with hollow powers? Shinigami powers? Basically, the counter parts of the Espada, who were hollows infused with shinigami powers.

That's what I'm thinking now. They are even labeled, somewhat, like the Espada.

Meaning that they aren't pure blood quincy, not anymore atleast, while Ishida is, but yeah, his father is one too, supposedly, so I don't know.

Inb4 its revealed that Uryu infiltrated the Sternritters and when he becomes emperor he will unite the Shinigami and the Quincy together with Ichigo.

10+ Year Old Account
    GODS I hope not lill, that would be lame beyond reasoning.

especially if Aizen breaks out again and they have to team up with the Quincy to take him out once and for all, as has been suggested by some people.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

If there really are 26 Sternritter like Gall says then it kind of sucks that they outnumber 13 Division Captains 2:1.

And considering most of the 13 Division captains have their bankai stolen or are dead or suck, lol........Time for Vice Captains to shine? Or perhaps some people (Kenpachi) take down multiple people? Or the 5 King's Guard help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Inb4 its revealed that Uryu infiltrated the Sternritters and when he becomes emperor he will unite the Shinigami and the Quincy together with Ichigo.
    Pretty sure something like this will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    GODS I hope not lill, that would be lame beyond reasoning.

especially if Aizen breaks out again and they have to team up with the Quincy to take him out once and for all, as has been suggested by some people.
    But you find it fine for him to randomly become a dick and fight everyone he's been super friendly with all this time?

No, him infiltrating makes the most sence at this moment in time.

but it kinda makes you think that either juha is stupid as hell or he knows hes just trying to infiltrate and help the other side and is waiting for smthin
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Uryu isn't necessarily friends with Soul Society, so he could kill them all and still be friends with Ichigo. Sort of. Like rivals.

Lol Uryu's power up......................................Suddenly he's gonna be on par with super saiyan 4 Ichigo. I look forward to these new fights Juha Bach mentioned where we'll get to witness Uryu's power.

Also, wtf about Uryu's Dad. Uryu isn't the last quincy alive.

oh come on we all know he doesnt hate soul society (cept maybe the mad doctor captain guy for the stuff he did to his grampa) so i realy doubt that is a reason... i would prefer if he knew that it was juha tha killed his mother and hes out for good ol fashion revenge

Well...Mayuri is the one who's squad didn't go to rescue his grandpa...but I think it was a soul society order? Even so, it seems like Shinigami fucked Quincy for the past 1000 years so...maybe he feels obligated to help some.

I do think he's still somewhat of a good guy though, although I see him helping Quincies.

meh if his father, his grandfather didnt give much of a rats ass for shinigamis i highly doubt the years of opression against former quincies is the reason to ally with the guy that killed his mother.. mark my words it's good ol fashion revenge

I think he's largely driven by pride and his duty to keep the Quincy bloodline going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If there really are 26 Sternritter like Gall says then it kind of sucks that they outnumber 13 Division Captains 2:1.

And considering most of the 13 Division captains have their bankai stolen or are dead or suck, lol........Time for Vice Captains to shine? Or perhaps some people (Kenpachi) take down multiple people? Or the 5 King's Guard help out?
    woah woah woah, the 26 things is only a guess , it's more than likely wrong. It wouldn't surprise me if there was ~18, enough that the captains all get one, then the Royal Guard and a couple of the choicer VC's get a chance to shine. I strongly doubt there will be the full 26, it would take fucking AGES to cover all those fights ... then again...

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    But you find it fine for him to randomly become a dick and fight everyone he's been super friendly with all this time?

No, him infiltrating makes the most sence at this moment in time.
    Tbh I've been kinda annoyed by him being all friendly with Ichigo the whole time , he has many many reasons to hate the Shinigami and he's always been very proud of his Quincy heritage. As soon as the "Big Bad" for this arc were revealed to be Quincy I knew Ishida would join them against Soul Society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tbh I've been kinda annoyed by him being all friendly with Ichigo the whole time , he has many many reasons to hate the Shinigami and he's always been very proud of his Quincy heritage. As soon as the "Big Bad" for this arc were revealed to be Quincy I knew Ishida would join them against Soul Society.
    Yeah that makes sence, but i find it really weird how it was hidden from us when Uryu joined up with them. Seems odd to not show that scene, almost as if there's more to it.

I doubt it. Everyone is going to Hueco Mundo except Uryu. I think it was more for dramatic suspense than it was for a reason. Kubo can't show every little detail lol or he won't be raking in the popularity like he is with this "fast pace."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be 26 (or 25) at this point, didn't Ichigo get rid of "J" in Hueco Mundo? The "Jail" guy or something.. Well him and Uruhara's snipe/cheap shot. Plus the copy dude who Yamamoto killed before dying, wasn't he "R"?

Unless Juha Bach can replace letters whenever he wants, which may be an option too. Guess we'll see soon enough.