Quote Originally Posted by Saryn View Post
    Both of them are dead and I'm fairly sure that was a special case, the new letter "Y" could be occupied by just one person.
    I was just saying that there can be more than 1 person with the same letter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    I was just saying that there can be more than 1 person with the same letter.
    There can be, but I doubt there IS. The only reason they shared a letter was because they were brothers and had basically the same power.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    There can be, but I doubt there IS. The only reason they shared a letter was because they were brothers and had basically the same power.
    Well, there are 2 A's

But ya I agree, I don't expect more people with the same letter.

10+ Year Old Account
    A is a special case, because the leader and his successor both carry the title "A"

There's probably a bunch more "special cases" though... Kubo seems to really have taken the phrase "You're special, just like everyone else" to heart

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

A is a special case, because the leader and his successor both carry the title "A"

There's probably a bunch more "special cases" though... Kubo seems to really have taken the phrase "You're special, just like everyone else" to heart
    Haha this post really made me laugh.

I wonder what the A means. Maybe "The Awesome"?

If they really have double of everything, then it's a bit over the top, don't you think? The Yourself was a expectation because they were a twin and "merge" or whatever they did to mimic Yuha.
    The A(lmighty), (A)scended? Something like this probably
    So far every letter has been with their respective powers.
    The Explode, The Jail, the Yourself.
    Askin for example, is the D(arkness) or D(imension). He came out of nowhere, and he pretty much saw the room of light and didn't feel like fighting.
    Äs Nödt is the F(ear), it's already stated that his power is "Fear inducement".

Haah, few more hours till we see more awesomenesssssssssssssssssssss ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

A stands for Alpha, cuz they alpha as phuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uryū is alpha now? Guy deserves a beating from ichigo soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Uryū is alpha now? Guy deserves a beating from ichigo soon.
    We can hope. Ichigo did state that if he ever caught Uryu wearing the Sternritter outfit that he would just kill him out of principle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome chapter, Komamura is becoming quite the pimp, I just wonder how long he can maintain his human form...

I actually liked the chapter, glad Koma got a chance to shine.

10+ Year Old Account
    So will koma be dead whenn this thing runs out or yust go back to doggy form ( without a hearth? ).

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    So will koma be dead whenn this thing runs out or yust go back to doggy form ( without a hearth? ).
    It says he put his life on the line or something like that. Could be all a gamble. We'll find out soon enough.

Seems fitting for this to take his life though. Honorable death and all.

Awesome chapter, Komamura is becoming quite the pimp, I just wonder how long he can maintain his human form...
    Probably till he puts his heart back in his chest?

But...It's pure Reiatsu, SURELY nothing can go wrong... So far it's going too easy so prepare next week for a power up or something. Or Bambiette finding out where his heart is or something...

I can understand his Bankai is pure Reiatsu, so if she blows up a piece it can be "fixed" (as long as he has Reiatsu that is?) but, what if HIS body is blown apart? Yeah sure, you are immortal. But that doesn't mean we can't cut your arm off? I wish the chapters came out every day

15+ Year Old Account
    Not gna lie, went from hating his character to thinking he's pretty freaking epic now.

Deleted
    Chapter 558 is out.

Sajin, Sajin, Sajin, Sajin, Sajin. I wish he won't permamently change into quadrupedal version if that's what this chapter implies. Kubo would screw over one of my top 3 fav characters.

On the other hand, this girl Bambi gonna get raped. Probably. xD
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-11-20 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Sajin his time in the spotlight was short indeed.

Seems Renji and Rukia will be back next chapter, they better have gotten a whole lot stronger

So now he is a real wolf? Well, that's a bummer... Doubt he will come back as a human/werewolf

Kinda curious, what can Gigselle do? She is the "Z". Take bambiette's power and divide them over the remaining 4?
    They were right tho, the fight would end in a second.

Well, onwards to the next fight.

Koma is pretty awesome. This chapter was epic, fuck main cast. Renji and Rukia are coming back eh? Probably gonna come back and show their new powers off for these four trash.

I wonder why slut Sternritter was scared of the 4 others though? She obviously seemed strongest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad chapter, not GREAT, but not bad either.

Komamura's fight was pretty epic, oneshotting Bambi and then turning into a wolf... kinda equal parts epic and epic fail

But who cares, because from next week we'll get more Renji and Rukia! Fresh from their training with Squad 0, they'll turn up, powered up and rape some face.