Well, as long as his mind works he can just imagine himself being back together so. The skull has to be cracked or his mind has to be broken for Zaraki to win.

Awesome that he can finally hide his Reiatsu now. I wonder if it's cause his Shikai of his own real power.

I don't completely get the last page tho... Yachiru is back to normal, but she is still in a shock? That means...Zaraki has to fight 1 on 1 till Yachiru is snapped out of her shock and can fight. Then Zaraki will distract Guremi and Yachiru will strike him from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Idk I like this weirdo. Fight is kind of boring but I like the V.

Btw wtf was that random shinigami saying about not sensing Kenpachi's Reiatsu until that wall formed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Awesome that he can finally hide his Reiatsu now. I wonder if it's cause his Shikai of his own real power.
    It sounds like his shikai is like Ichigo's bankai. He is the embodiment of its power, and always has been. Now he understands this, and knows that he can control himself and his shikai.

I don't completely get the last page tho... Yachiru is back to normal, but she is still in a shock? That means...Zaraki has to fight 1 on 1 till Yachiru is snapped out of her shock and can fight. Then Zaraki will distract Guremi and Yachiru will strike him from behind.
    This almost sounds like Kenny is about to go "Yachiru, you understand now? Alright. He's yours. I'm leaving." Then the most imaginative of Soul Society turns his powers against him. It fits his personality to figure out someone's power, then leave because its not worth his time. In fact him even stepping in during Yachiru's fight is almost out of character. Almost. He does look at her as his daughter in his own way. Though a repeat of Byakuya/Rukia would be a little weak this soon after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad chapter, WORLDS better than last weeks

I'm starting to kinda dig Gremmy, he doesn't just say "I've imagined you dead, I win lolz" he sets up traps and weird combos, love it.

I've got to wonder though... Does Zaraki REALLY not know what a Cookie is... Or was he just doing that to try and break Gremmy's concentration, by making him think of other foods so that Yachiru's bones heal?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

So I guess we can spoil it here?
    Probably gonna take all the fun of rest of the fight...
    Just want a "I told you so" saved
    His ability backfired and Kenpachi is from Yachiru Imagination(Kids/imagination/not feeling his reiatsu/etc)
    Your you're own enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    His ability backfired and Kenpachi is from Yachiru Imagination(Kids/imagination/not feeling his reiatsu/etc)
    Yeah that's what I figured as well. Well, not exactly Yachiru, but one of them imagined him there. This Kenpachi is just like the one from before his fight with Unohana, with no development in power or character, which makes me think he isn't real. That, and the fact that no one felt his reiatsu, which sounds odd when you consider he got even stronger since being gone.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Yeah that's what I figured as well. Well, not exactly Yachiru, but one of them imagined him there. This Kenpachi is just like the one from before his fight with Unohana, with no development in power or character, which makes me think he isn't real. That, and the fact that no one felt his reiatsu, which sounds odd when you consider he got even stronger since being gone.
    I don't know. The conversation with Isane implies a degree of knowledge that neither of them should have had. I'm of the opinion that learning his zanpakutou's name allowed him to learn to control his reiatsu to the level of the other Captains. Though Yachiru being the secret to this fight fits. Her previous fights were anticlimatic given the build-up.

Ya I reread the chapter. I think that is Kenpachi. I think the V will die, I don't think Kenpachi will just tag out.

Now...if a bankai is involved in that, I'd be very mad. Not even a bankai, if a Shikai ability is involved it'd be too much. Maybe Kenpachi can take his eyepatch off, but that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    can i just bring up how shitty I think this arc is. Its very slow, has horrible plot devices, and makes weak characters so OP they can kill enemies who can kill multiple captains.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    This almost sounds like Kenny is about to go "Yachiru, you understand now? Alright. He's yours. I'm leaving." Then the most imaginative of Soul Society turns his powers against him. It fits his personality to figure out someone's power, then leave because its not worth his time. In fact him even stepping in during Yachiru's fight is almost out of character. Almost. He does look at her as his daughter in his own way. Though a repeat of Byakuya/Rukia would be a little weak this soon after.
    Well i wouldn't really see him leaving cause what could be stronger then imagination? Guremi hasn't even used Vollstandig, god knows what he can do then. But yeah, i agree. It would be too, well, dumb i guess if it would be a speech "oh you can do it just do this and that and you'll win".

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    Did you read some future chapter or is it just a speculation? It COULD be true. Yachiru panicked and imagined Kenpachi was there. But i hope its the real Kenpachi. It seems more logical for it being the real Kenpachi. It would be logical for Guremi to know his own powers. Beside, how would Yachiru get the power of imagination all of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    can i just bring up how shitty I think this arc is. Its very slow, has horrible plot devices, and makes weak characters so OP they can kill enemies who can kill multiple captains.
    Slow? No. It feels more as rushed. Fight's are just so easily over. Captain's that never had a spotlight didn't get one either now. Show Bankai>Get off stage. Show new obtained power>GTFO! You did your job, you got 2, maybe 3 chapters of show time and if you ain't a popular character you are gone. Next one. Poof. Same thing again.
    The weak characters (i guess you mean Renji/Rukia here), they had training with Squad Zero so yeah... I agree with the plots tho. Oh i can Bankai all of a sudden, oh i didn't know the correct name. OH WELL! You just beated 2 Vizard captains during their Bankai while they literally did nothing? Hah, lemme do this guys.

It's almost like Bleach has to be done before the end of the year...
    We got plenty of Sternritter left, and a lot of captains already got their ass kicked / made a appearance. Let's just hope the main battles (Ichigo / Byakuya / Kenpachi / Shunsui) will be awesome and NOT rushed like the others... (Yes i do hope this Kenpachi fight is not his only one, come on. It's nothing for him. Not even sure if Byakuya will fight...)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate how the captains got their bankais back.... that was just stupid, and that angelic form the quincys have seems very weak compared even though they seem to really overpower anyone else before they get over powered by some bankai....

the fights may go by fast, but the rest is super slow.....

I mean that creepypasta quincy lasted what felt like forever

- - - Updated - - -

so cool, so creepy... gets the short end of the stick

It was a too simple of a solution. But yeah, if they had to fight without Bankai they would have gotten their asses kicked even harder so they had to do something.

Vollstandig is indeed feeling weak. It should be their special move but it's missing a lot for my feeling... Something that should be their thriump (nailed that word) card.

As Nodt, yeah... Freaking evil Jezus reincarnated. He had nothing lol...

So I was thinking about it. And doesn't Mayuri's talk mean that Yama almost beat Juha Bach before? "You failed to kill that man." I always took it to mean that Yama let Juha Bach escape. Which is true since Yama told Shunsui that he beat a bad man and that he wouldn't be coming back. Or something.

But then this flame guy is stronger than Yama's flames? I'm kind of confused.

Back then: Yama > Juha
    More recently: Juha >>> some fodder Sternritter > Yama

?

I'm looking forward to Juha pulling an Aizen and owning all the Captains/Fullerbringers/Squad 0 special children. "By defeating the Quincies, I absorbed their energy. I'm glad you all powered up but I'm now too strong for all of you combined."

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

Well there are two things here. The Sternritter have been all talk. The SUPAHSTAH! *said in Mary Katharine Gallagher voice* character actually was a real fight, but mainly because they were all too stupid to fight the other guy. So, the guy saying that his flames were stronger than Yama-jii's was most likely talking trash.

However, 1000 years has passed since Yama-jii and Juha fought. The flashbacks alone show how much Yama-jii has aged, and it is possible that he has grown weaker as he aged. Juha on the other hand was asleep for at least 90% of that time (I don't remember how long he slept in the rhyme), so he wouldn't have aged as much. Which is clear by looking at Old Man Zangetsu versus current time Juha.

I would agree that Yama might downgrade with age, but he powered up his bankai so much in all that time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bazz B wasn't all talk. He actually did protect the sternritter from Yamaji's flames. Yama was old, and these whippersnappers are young and ready to fight, so it's hard to tell power difference. In any case, he just stopped the flames, that doesn't mean he could actually beat Yama in a fight.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So I was thinking about it. And doesn't Mayuri's talk mean that Yama almost beat Juha Bach before? "You failed to kill that man." I always took it to mean that Yama let Juha Bach escape. Which is true since Yama told Shunsui that he beat a bad man and that he wouldn't be coming back. Or something.

?

I'm looking forward to Juha pulling an Aizen and owning all the Captains/Fullerbringers/Squad 0 special children. "By defeating the Quincies, I absorbed their energy. I'm glad you all powered up but I'm now too strong for all of you combined."
    A 1000 year ago Yama and Juha fought, resulting in ofcourse Yama winning. He was younger, he was ruthless but had shown mercy for once. Then the Quincy story began. After so many years he got this back, so many years for that etc etc.

The second time they fought, was after the Aizen arc, and, after Yama protected everybody by jumping on the exploding head of Wonderweiss. Who had absorbed all(?)( i know the ones on the field atleast) of his Shikai's flames. It would result in the town being destroyed. From that Yama had his arm badly wounded. He never healed it cause he didn't want to use humans in his fight.

If Yama had his arm healed, he might have been a bigger threat to Juha.

I'd go for;
    Back then: Yama>Juha
    More recently: Juha>Yama
    And speculated if Yama had his arm healed and did not fight the Yourself: Yama>Juha.
    He got caught offguard by the Y and the explosion. If he fought the real Juha i don't think he would have gone in Bankai at all... His Shikai would have been enough if you ask me.
    But.. Haschwaltz stood there like it was nothing actually and realised everything from his Bankai so yeah.

None of the Sternritter would be stronger then Yama. I think the only Sternritter that had a chance would have been Haschwaltz, and he would have lost too.

All Sternritter got their power from Juha. So i guess their powers when they die, go back to him too. Not in the form of their letter and their power they had with it, but as completing Juha's soul again to a whole.

And as for the Sternritter being all talk, well, Bazz-b did indeed block/negate Yama's flames.

That is how he looked after Yama's attack. I'd say he would have not been much of a match anymore and that he got weakened a lot after a attack like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So 2 more sternritters get shown. I asume one of themm will fight Byakuja as for the other? Ukitake maybe?

As for the current fight. If he starts fighting like kenpachi does to enjoy the fight he will be cut up soon.

The guy with the Aizen hair (the one sitting) has already been shown earlier in the invasion. He was in Mayuri's lab but he didn't want to do anything troublesome. The floating guy has been shown too (i think it was when Bazz-b was raging over Haschwaltz needed to be the follow up of the king) but he never had a name.

So now we know that Pepe and Askin Nakk Le Vaar (dang what a name) are well aware of Gremmy's power and that he can be devastating. But... Apparently the two of them are real monsters too...

I don't know, but my feeling tells me it will be Pepe vs Urahara xD They both just seem... Weird guys that invent and just joke around.

Last screen, is Zaraki talking about Gremmy or his Shikai...? I think it's his Shikai but i'm not too sure... Would love to hear about what his Shikai can do next week. But i guess it has to be in the mood too (like Shunsui's)

10+ Year Old Account
    Solid 6/10, a good chapter, but only REALLY a build up to the real fight which will be starting next week.
    So we meet two new Quincy, who confirm what Gremmy was saying he actually IS the strongest Quincy, for once someone tells the truth .

It seems Zaraki really does bring it out in people, the quiet, calm collected Gremmy within one chapter of talking with Zaraki has turned into a blood-thirsty Besereker... Maybe That's his power, he enrages people to the point they want to fight him and only him

Bring on next week, where we'll hopefully get a REAL fight!
    and hopefully not a 20 chapter p.o.s. like him vs Nnoitra.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30