10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    That's why he also named his Shikai wrong :P I guess he is more in that squad for Ikkaku then for the actual fighting.
    He said his Shikai right... Ruri'iro Kujaku is the real name, Fuji Kujaku is the fake name he uses when he wants to keep shit secret.

I'm guessing he used Kido for the same reason he unleashed his true Shikai, even though there are plenty of witnesses. He knows in a fight like this, when they're clearly outclassed holding back for any reason would be suicide. So he fell back on his real strength (Kido) and when that failed, he unleashed his Shikai... Or at least tried to before Hitsugaya kicked his ass .

I quite liked this chapter, plus that last speech by Kurotsuchi was awesome, can't wait to see what "medicines" he has to use on Hitsugaya...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

He named his Shikai wrong all the time cause he wants to keep it a secret cause of how his Shikai is (absorbing Reiatsu instead of going straight in the face) which would be a "disgrace" to the nature of the 11th Squad.

But now it's all to save his own ass and Ikkaku's. Ofcourse, they are both still alive till what's her name get's blood on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath for this. I doubt you will even see him again.
    Grimmjow's appearance is my "when are they gonna get to the fireworks factory?" moment.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    well capt kid is alive and will come back to life, after our fav mad scientist......... causes much bodily harm .
    I'm probably looking more forward to this fight than the zero squad fights just because it's 2 captains fighting.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    He named his Shikai wrong all the time cause he wants to keep it a secret cause of how his Shikai is (absorbing Reiatsu instead of going straight in the face) which would be a "disgrace" to the nature of the 11th Squad.

But now it's all to save his own ass and Ikkaku's. Ofcourse, they are both still alive till what's her name get's blood on them.
    Ooh sorry, I thought you meant in THAT fight he'd called the wrong name, not just in general. I kinda hope they both die though. This is the last arc, the body count has to be huge for both sides.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

FML. No manga's this week till after the 17th..

In general he always called it wrong, but yeah. In that fight he wanted to use it correctly. Too bad he got slashed :P
    Kinda curious as who will show up now... Don't think the Arrancar can fight this many people... Especially with that zombie girl on the loose with freshly slain (dying?) Shinigami

10+ Year Old Account
    Time traveling medicine really? Sigh.. Man sometimes I feel like bleach has gone way past nuked the fridge. It better be just an illusion in his mind and not actually traveling through time.

I'm pretty sure it is an illusion. "You see the future."

Concept is pretty cool. I guess I'll wait to see. The ending felt a little boring.

Hitsayuga actually having intelligence was disappointing. I wanted him to be killed off.

Dang... Freaky guy. Imagine him being real >.>

And yeah, sucks that he knew what was going on the whole time. For a zombie he sure was pretty smart then. Sucks.
    Let's hope he is dead now so we can see who else got zombiefied.

Great question tho; When DID he? Next week we'll hear about it all probably...

Jesus Christ. Mayuri didn't even try against Hitsugaya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man what a fucking chapter... Mayuri is one freaky bastard. Great concept for a poison as always, I'm guessing there's more to this story than meets the eye. Can't wait to find out next week!

Deleted
    Ive long since come to the belief that Mayuri is a lot weaker than the other captains with one exception

Planning time.

Given a long time to plan his likelyness of beating any particular opponent increases massively, and knowing mayuri hes probably planned out a battle with any other captain a 1000 times over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha that's pretty true Miyavi, he's like the Batman , the longer he has to prepare, the more fucked you are when he unleashes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Haha that's pretty true Miyavi, he's like the Batman , the longer he has to prepare, the more fucked you are when he unleashes.
    Considering he asks, "do you know when I poisoned you", I'm willing to bet this shit was in the works since he became a captain or joined the gotei 13.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    So Mayuri made a drug form of Izanami......

I like how there was no chapter released last week, and this week half the panels were near repeats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

So did Hitsugaya die? Cause basicly he is a zombie and all that...
    And why didn't he just immobilize Mayuri and then let somebody else finish him off >.< Surely this won't be the last of zombie Hitsugaya

10+ Year Old Account
    So did Hitsugaya die? Cause basicly he is a zombie and all that...
    And why didn't he just immobilize Mayuri and then let somebody else finish him off >.< Surely this won't be the last of zombie Hitsugaya
    It would seem that Hitsugaya got transformed into a zombie while still alive. Thus allowing him to come back to Team Shinigami once Mayuri is finished with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    It would seem that Hitsugaya got transformed into a zombie while still alive. Thus allowing him to come back to Team Shinigami once Mayuri is finished with him.
    But would he still be alive after Mayuri is finished with him? And I'm not talking about this battle either. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Wasn't it explicitly stated that she turned him into a zombie after he died, which is why he can move much quicker than all the other ones?
    BfA Beta Time