Deleted

Legacy races unlock cross realm?

Morning! A fair question and would love to hear if anyone here found news regarding this. Is the race unlockment in 1.2 cross realm? The legacy special abilities is obviously not... but what about races? Would be quite dumb move to restrict that also on just one realm if someone wish to reroll or make an alt on for example new realm if you got 8 empire characters (hardcore players).

Greetins to everyone and have a nice evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparion View Post
    Morning! A fair question and would love to hear if anyone here found news regarding this. Is the race unlockment in 1.2 cross realm? The legacy special abilities is obviously not... but what about races? Would be quite dumb move to restrict that also on just one realm if someone wish to reroll or make an alt on for example new realm if you got 8 empire characters (hardcore players).

Greetins to everyone and have a nice evening.
    As far as I know Legacy is Server Specific.

As long as the legacy system is server spezific, the race unlocks will be server spezific, too. thats my guess.

Deleted
    Aww... I wanted to play imp on 1 realm and rep on another. I hate the rep races, so ugly.

Although that bring me some questions.
    What if you level 1 char to maximum, let's say a Chiss Operative, unlock it on that realm and create a Chiss republic Jedi Knight for example. Then transfer my Operative away before my new Jedi Knight is maximum level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Legacies are server specific, so sadly not.
    Scratch a cynic and you'll find a disappointed idealist - George Carlin (1937-2008)

Deleted
    They said that when server transfer*will be allowed for characters, the legacy with the higher level will*override*the lower one

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    They said that when server transfer*will be allowed for characters, the legacy with the higher level will*override*the lower one
    would transfering a character with a legacy below lvl 50 or even 30~ bring the legacy over? Like say I have a lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut and a lvl 24 Sith Agent for whatever reason and transfer the agent to another server. Would it keep the legacy it was part of or lose it since it has yet to complete act 1?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    would transfering a character with a legacy below lvl 50 or even 30~ bring the legacy over? Like say I have a lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut and a lvl 24 Sith Agent for whatever reason and transfer the agent to another server. Would it keep the legacy it was part of or lose it since it has yet to complete act 1?
    good question, i'm wondering that too, does the original server keep the legacy lvl and does it also copy over to another server if only one of those character move to another server o,O

Based off how they answered things, I would assume when you transfer to another server then your legacy is "copied" over, and all of your legacy "perks" will transfer over. So, if you have 8 level 50s and you transfer 7 of them to 7 seperate servers, then you'll have 8 servers that have your legacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Bioware said they're still working out how legacy is going to work with transferred characters.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of questions that simply can't be answered yet. We should all know more the closer we get to patch 1.2. I didn't know the legacy system was server specific so I'm really hoping for transfer in the next few months so I can consolidate my characters. The joys of moving from a low population realm...