Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Closed SRP] "Time-Lost"

Prelude

================================================================================

The sands of time heal all wounds. Nozdormu felt the sands cascade down his draconic shape, flowing around torn flesh and battered scales, slowing down infection and speeding up regeneration. The final battle against Deathwing had taken its' toll on all the remaining Aspects, but in the end, Azeroth had been spared a terrible fate. None knew this better than the Aspect of Time, he who had seen the End Time wherein his alternate self had hidden, trying desperately to avoid a fate that had been written at the dawn of his own creation.
    The final push against his former ally Neltharion, long lost to madness, had drained himself and his allies of their titan-given powers. No longer could he flow up- and downstream time with merely a thought. The Hour of Twilight had passed, and now the future was uncertain. The age of mortals had begun, and he could no longer see with clarity what it could bring. Uncertainity of things to come... it was a peculiar sensation indeed.

Still, the Bronze Flight would still police the timeways, as they always have, and hopefully- always would. Though some things would be different, now that the Hour of Twilight had come and gone. The course of events to come would have to be extrapolated. Decisions would have to be made with the possibility that they may be the wrong ones. Travel through time's gateways would be more manual than before. But they would adapt. The idea of change was not unknown to Nozdormu's brood, of course, but still... things had been set in stone for millenia. It would take a lot of getting used to.
    A single grain of sand landed on the middle of Nozdormu's head. Its' presence tugged at the vestiges of the Aspect's mind. Somewhere, at this very moment, a series of events was unfolding which' course would threaten to unravel the current reality as Azeroth knew it. The Aspect rose up, wounds still in the midst of healing.

"Chronormu."
    The sociable dragon in gnomish guise appeared before the great hourglass Nozdormu was recovering in, having known in advance she would be called here soon. Nozdormu's head rose, gold-glittering sands cascading down the sides of his great jaws.
    "I sense a disturbance in the frozen norths. Something... Someone is there, that should not be there." The Aspect spoke. Chromie frowned. It was the first time she heard her broodfather speak while not seeming all-knowing. She knew it wouldn't be the last time.
    "Someone is prying into a timeline that is not supposed to be, but I do not know whom, or where. The disturbance I sense is a direct result of things yet to come. Gather trustworthy allies; from the flight, or mortals aligned to our cause, and seek it out."
    Chromie bowed at her Aspect. "I'll send out the word. Where is it we'll be heading, Father?" She asked, a hint of awkwardness in her voice. The first time hearing Nozdormu speak without absolute certainity, was followed by the first time having to ask for more information than initially given.
    Chromie was relieved when Nozdormu did know the answer. "The Engine of the Makers. Gather at Wyrmrest and make your way there, it should be safe now that the servants of the old gods have withdrawn from Dragonblight."

================================================================================

Choluna's brow was furrowed. Granted, this dwarf had been of help getting supplies to the Molten Front, so a favor like this was something they could do in return... but his impatience and insistence was insufferable to the druid, especially in a place of reverence like this.
    "Please, sir Thunderbeard, have some patience. Communing with the Aviana is not as simple as writing a letter." The tauren druidess looked back at the old dwarf behind her.
    He paced back and forth in the other room, taking the opportunity to look into the shrine beyond where Choluna was communing every time he passed the doorway. "I dunnae ask fer much, lass. I've sent thousands o' gold into th' Molten Front when yer mountain was to be set aflame. Now that peace 'as returned, all I ask is ta talk to yer deity."
    One of the guarding Druids of the Talon placed a hand on Chonar's shoulder, gently yet insistently pushing him away from the doorway. "Again, master dwarf, please keep a respectable distance from our shrine." The nightelf looked down at the dwarven thane.
    Chonar grumbled, taking another step back, leaning on his cane and staring down the doorway into Aviana's shrine. To him, the room didn't look any more special than any other place within the great tree, and the cacophony of birdcalls was steadily driving him to the edge. An hour had passed since he had requested a meeting with the Talon Druids' demigoddess, and while they did favor his request, he found the speed at which druids got things done much too slow to his liking. That, and they didnt allow him to light his pipe while inside their tree.

Finally, a ray of brilliant light shone down in the center of the shrine, wherein a brilliantly whitefeathered woman- half bird, half humanoid, descended. She kept hovering in place, wings gently keeping her aloft. She cocked her head, looking past Choluna at the dwarf standing in the other room, before turning her gaze at Choluna. "Yes?" Was all she said.
    Choluna kneeled in reverence, prostating herself before the winged deity. "Great Aviana, matron of al flying creatures, I'm sorry to disturb you from your travels... There is a dwarf here, one who has supported our cause in the Molten Front. He would like speak with you."
    Aviana looked past the druidess towards the dwarf again, a mild look of disdain on her face. "Why would anything so... earthbound, wish to speak to me?" The disdain turned to curiosity as she pondered her own question. "Let him in."

Thats all the invitation Chonar needed, the old dwarf stepping past the guarding druids, into Aviana's shrine. The demigoddess cocked her head again, eyeing the dwarf as if he was little more than a rat morsel to feed to her hatchlings. Only when he bowed before her, that demeanor visably changed. "You have my attention, dwarf. What is it you seek from Aviana?"
    The old dwarf began explaining. "Thank you, great Aviana. I stand before ye in pursuit o' knowledge, knowledge I'm not sure ye have. But if anyone on Azeroth knows, it would be you."
    Aviana's curiosity was peaked. "What is it you want to learn?"
    "Ravenspeech."

Aviana's eyes glimmered momentarily. "That... is the tongue my mate of aeons ago spoke. The language of the ravens... It hasn't been uttered by the sentient races of Azeroth in millenia. How do you know of it?"
    Chonar paced back and forth as he kept his eyes on Aviana, speaking of what he knew. "On th' world of th' Orcs, Draenor, there are ravens. Ravens like those of Azeroth, physically similar in every way. How the same species gets to live on two different worlds, I dunnae know. The Arakkoa people, indigenous folk o' Draenor, speak this tongue amongst 'emselves, and to their ravens. While some o' em have learned Common since our many expeditions to Outland, none o' them can be convinced to teach it to me. 'Owever, I need to know this language, fer I feel like only th' Arakkoan people know o' a solution to th' haunting that plagues me."
    Aviana cocked her head again. "Haunting?"
    Chonar made a dismissive gesture. "Nothin' tae bother a demigoddess with, honestly. You 'ave better things tae do than trouble yerself with th' concerns o' an old man. Can you help me?"
    Aviana hovered in place. "Describe the Arakkoa to me, dwarf."
    The old dwarf grumbled. "Large. Vicious. Beaks o' ravens, actin' much like em. Many o' them turned to the shadow. Havent seen 'em fly, but they're definitely birds. Kinda smell f-"
    Choluna coughed audibly into a fist.
    Chonar didn't finish that sentence. Instead, he looked up at Aviana, who seemed lost in thought. "... Draenor is not my world, and I am not part of it. But some universal rules apply. If these people are birds, but if they cannot fly, then their wings are clipped; never to take to the skies again. There is no greater punishment for any avian, unless they're walkers... but going by your description, they're not. These people must have been punished for a terrible transgression. I'm not sure if I should help you, sir dwarf. If anything, I would advice you never to seek these people out again."
    Chonar dropped to a knee. "Please, mistress o' the skies. If ye decide that fer me, you condemn me to a terrible fate. Allow me to help meself- anythin' I do on Draenor couldn't possibly endanger Azeroth." He pleaded.
    Aviana pondered this for a moment. Eventually, she took hold of one of her feathers, plucking it out of her wing, and held it down.
    "I take no responsibility for your demise, should you mingle with the Arakkoa and find your end by their hands, sir dwarf. Take my feather, and you will understand and speak Ravenspeech- if you concentrate."
    Chonar took the feather and bowed deep, thanking the demigoddess. Aviana nodded. "But... good luck." She added, before vanishing in a burst of light and an echoeing screech.

As Chonar exited the great tree of the Druids of the Talon, Choluna headed after him and stopped him. "Sir Thunderbeard. Allow me to send out the word that you are heading to the Outland. The cenarion expedition has had far less encounters with the Arakkoa than we would've liked, and I think the Druids of the Talon could learn much."
    The dwarf hrm'd, "Arent ye worried about Aviana's warnings, lass? Ye 'eard her, wingclipped folk may be far more dangerous than I initially thought."
    Choluna nodded. "All the more reason for you to go there with a team, sir dwarf. I'll send out word to anyone loyal to our cause, and beyond. See who heeds the call."
    Chonar nodded in turn. "Aye. I'll pay a mage to open a portal to Shattrath. Tell anyone interested to meet me in Ironforge in one week."
    "Ironforge?" Choluna frowned.
    "Aye, Ironforge. Whats wrong with.."
    He looked at the tauren.
    "Oh, right." He rubbed his chin through his full grey beard. "Very well, we'll meet up in Shattrath then. One week."

Chapter 1: Snow and Shadow

One week later.

Despite a fierce battle between Horde and Alliance forces raging to the east, Wyrmrest was experiencing a sense of peace for the first time in months. Though the warm embrace of peace was dampened by the mourning of loss, as many dragons had fallen these last months. Like any terrible beast, Deathwing had thrashed the hardest during his final hours. He and his Twilight Flight had taken countless of dragons' lives, and even more mortal ones. At least, despite the draconic, elemental and faceless attacks on Wyrmrest, the tower still stood. Torn, but largely intact... Repairs to the ancient Titan structure had already begun.

Chromie blinked her eyes as new information came to her conscience. Her younger self in the Caverns of Time had spoken to Nozdormu as he was recuperating, and had made the arrangements for an incursion into the Storm Peaks. She folded her hands together. "Wonderful, I'll be having guests any minute, then." The dragon in female gnomish guise smiled, padding out of the tower's inner chambers and looking across the horizon, a chill wind streaking across the Dragonblight. The Bronze Flight was informed through word of mouth, though the mortal races were contacted through other means. They would come across a message from the flight, and like most mortals, they'd assume they had stumbled upon the message by pure chance.

Of course, for the Bronze Flight, chance was always a wonderful illusion.

A whirling concentration of blue-tinted arcane energy concentrated in Shattrath city's main building, crackling energy rippling the fabric of space and time as one location was connected to the other. Once the connection between both worlds was made, the old Mountain King, Chonar Thunderbeard, stepped through it-- steadying himself the moment he was fully through. "Thanks, ol' boy. I'm here in one piece, which is always a bonus." He looked back through the portal, where the mage on the other side chuckled. "Any time, Chonar. I'll be sure this gold is spent in your pub." The mage held up the small satchel filled with gold coins, his payment for the portal, and grinned. Chonar laughed boisterously. "Yer too kind!"

The mage tipped his hat, and the portal closed with a low hum. The old dwarf looked around, hoisting his backpack onto a shoulder. "Haven't been here in years..." He thought. Looking around Shattrath, not much had changed, though things seemed a lot quieter then last time he was here. The mighty Naaru, A'dal, still hovered effortlessly in the center of the great dome, emitting a brilliant light that -literally and figurativly- kept the forces of darkness at bay. Khadgar seemed to be absent, as were most of the forces of the Shattered Sun, who had dispersed to guard the newly ignited Sunwell several years ago. Chonar walked through the silent dome, quietly reminiscing of years long past. Stepping outside of the dome, he looked towards the skies and faced south-east.

"I do wonder who Choluna contacted. They oughtta be arrivin' soon." He thought.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-09 at 04:17 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

A loud flapping could be heard as a gargantuan form approached the temple from the south. Although, such sounds were accustomed to the region, and so was the sight of dragons. As the northern winds aided Rakaenormi's flight, she glided gracefully towards the scarred site. It had been a while since the fall of Deathwing, but the temple still visibly bore the wounds of the conflict. Claw marks, broken pillars, and dried or frozen droplets of blood. Luckily, it had ended, but not soon enough. Too much blood had been spilled over something that was caused by vile manipulation.

Momentarily later, the clatter of her talons scratching at the stone floor changed into the sounds of armored plate boots. Where the bronze reptillian creature stood before was now a much smaller individual. Similar to her draconic form, her eyes shone a bright cyan. Striding through the vast room that occupied the heart of the temple, the high elf locked her gaze upon someone who seemed rather out of place. Much smaller than everything else that was in the surrounding area. A gnome.

Grinning, she approached the gnome, kneeling before the individual. "Greetings Chronormu. It has been too long!", gently spoke the dragon, in her high elven guise, a pleasant smile visible upon her youthful and somewhat decieving face. Raising one of her hands, she pat her fellow bronze upon the head. "I still fail to understand your facination with such a small form, and a female one at that.".

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie crossed her arms in mock annoyance at being patted atop the head, but didn't keep that up for long. She smiled at her kin. "Rakaenormi, a timely arrival. Good to have you with me for this." She said, and smirked at the posed question. "Surrounded by mortals who need to trust me while also knowing what I am? It's best to look as unintimidating as possible. Who wouldn't love a face like this?" She pointed both indexfingers at her face, beamed a large grin, and fluttered her eyelashes for emphasis.

She stepped out from under Rakae's hand, towards one of Wyrmrest's lower balconies, and looked across the horizon. In the distance, a battle still raged on, mortal races fueled by honor, pride, hatred, greed and duty. "But seriously, sister. We've a job to do. I'm expecting two mortals to be joining us here, soon. This is the first time Father asked me-- us, to do something whilst not knowing any of the possible outcomes. We're going to need to be extremely cautious, moving forwards."
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-09 at 05:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fearing the future are we?" A voice penetrates the chamber as a portal is formed before the dragons. An undead walks from the leyline and bows before the creatures. Darced smiles, "The outcomes of an uncertain future is something all mortals learn to live with." Darced looks down towards himself then back up, "Even the dead live with that." He turns towards Chromie, "I found a message saying there was a disturbance in the Storm peaks." Darced bows again, "I'm at your service." He looks up from his formality ,"Oh, and don't worry about a reward. Just watching the Guardians of Time in action is enough." Darced grins, "Who knows, maybe I can learn something."
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-03-09 at 05:40 PM.

Deleted
    With her mount yalaa arrived at the gates of Shattrath city, looking around her for he place she had to go. It whas a while she was in outland. The last time she was here when they taken over the Exodar and chrashed into Azeroth. Getting further into the city she getted of her mount and laved it behind by a stable master. "It will be a while before i am back, take good care of my mount" Before leaving she grabbed her back and started to walk to the place she was suppose to go.

Getting closer to the building in the middle of Shattrath where you can find A'dal, she spotted a old looking dwarf. "Should he be the person i have to meet ?" It could be him or just a traveler. taking a big breath she approach the dwarf. "Hello i am Vindicator Yalaa, Are u the person we should meet? that involes the Arakkoa" Saying this with a smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chonar had begun stuffing his pipe, the rich blend of a master craftsman's premium quality tobacco filling the dwarf's big nostrils. "Oh, ol' Siabi... Your death is ta be lamented as one o' Arthas's worst acts." He mumbled to himself as he lit his pipe, the flame of his match briefly illuminating his face as the sun started to rise over Shattrath city. Morning had come, and the sounds of a sleepy city awakening slowly filled the air.

The Mountain King turned towards Yalaa. "A vindicator! Marvellous, I say. I'm glad Choluna's message found its' way to ye, lass. Th' name's Chonar, thane o' th' Thunderbeard clan." He bowed. "Welcome ta Shattrath. We'll be gatherin' up 'ere 'afore we make our way te Skettis."

Salarissian and B'lazi stood atop the parapets of one of Silvermoon City's many gleaming spires. Sal, still fairly taxed from his and his allies' nightmarish last battles against Deathwing and his horrific minions, stood looking into the sunset, slightly leaning on one of his swords. B'lazi was perched on a set of spikes to the left and above him, staring intently at the sun. He let out a screeching cry, and jumped into the air and unfurling his fiery wings.

Communicating with his friend telepathically, Sal sheathed and strapped his sword onto his back and, checking quickly to make sure everything was firmly tightened and strapped for the trip ahead, dove off the spire. He landed nimbly on B'lazi and strapped. Himself into the saddle, preparing for the long flight ahead.

They flew through the night and through most of the next day. After settling on top of one of Northrend's mountain peaks for a night, they rested and continued their journey the next morning.

By mid afternoon the next day, they reached Wyrmrest Temple. Sal and B'lazi circled the temple a few times before setting down near the entrance opposite all the battling. After making sure Sal was safely on the ground, B'lazi gave a loud-pitched farewell and began to wing his way towards the warmer parts of Northrend.

Glancing around, Sal grimly remembered the horrors fought here not long ago, and nodded grimly at the repairs being done - they seemed to be coming along nicely. He strode towards a trio of figures and bellowed, "Bala'dash friends. Where may I find the creator of this message, if you know?"

After a more thorough look at the figures, Sal intently studied the gnome. "Chromie? Is that you? Anar'alah belore, I haven't seen you since... Well, I think it was during our efforts to retrieve the Dragon Soul, if memory serves."

((Hope you don't mind, but I mean, c'mon, who hasn't met Chromie during their travels?))
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2012-03-10 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Another reason why the Aspects have dubbed the years to come the age of mortals." Chromie thought. The dragon in gnomish guise turned and nodded to Darced. "Welcome to Wyrmrest, Darced. If you're a student of temporal magics, you'll be having plenty to observe." She looked at the Forsaken. While the Red and Green flights always had their reservations about them, Chromie and many others of the bronze flight found them fascinating. Certainly, they were the best living proof of Cause and Result in action. Figurativly speaking, that is.

She looked over her shoulder at the blood elf as Salarissian entered the tower, smiling. "Ah, mister Dawnfire. I do remember seeing you at the edges of the Well of Eternity... though for me, the last time we spoke was in Andorhal. Or was it near Darrowshire? Regardless, it's good to have a mortal dedicated to policing the timeways with us, this day."

She trodded to a table inside of the Wyrmrest compound, on which a map of Northrend was placed. "It's wonderful you have all arrived in such a timely manner. Follow me, please. I'll tell the three of you what I know sofar. Believe me when I say, it's worrisome."
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-10 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ronacus arrived Shattrath a few days before the group was supposed to meet. He had heard of it from several of the druids near the world tree. He of course knew of this world from talking with the mortal races but he was to preoccupied with the events unfolding on Azeroth. However once learning the terrain and many of the plants and trees around Shattrath, Ronacus found it to his liking. Eonar's handiwork was evident even here, however he found no Dream. Perhaps it was lost when this world was shattered....No wonder these plants are so resilient. This guise wasn't the most elegant but much more hardy for these dealings with mortals. He released a wave of energy to trees and plants around him, so little for a broken world. They responded in with feelings of joy and returned to their harder states. Ronacus picked up his staff and made his way back to the city.

Heavy hoof steppes echo'd slightly as Roka walked towards the young dwarf. Roka, Ronacus's Tauren guise, resembles a very old Tauren. His fur would be wholely white it if were not for the dirt and leaves that clung to it. Seemingly very dirty but at the same time it seemed to give command his druidic presence. Carrying a large staff with the look of a broken branch decorated with feathers, herbs and seedlings. He decided to subdue his eyes, besides without the Dream there wasn't much point to empowering them so they remained their normal light green. Towering over the dwarf, Roka spoke in a deep guff voice, "Nechi ich towateke ki hale chi, Chonar. I am called Roka." Gesturing to himself, "A druid of the Circle. I heard of this from my own feathery friends. Is assistance still needed?"

Deleted
    Tock... tock.. It was the strangest of sounds, yet everyone knew it. The sound of high heels impacting upon stone when someone was walking. Tock.. Tock.. There was something firm over the sound, almost resonating determination. A tiny being was crossing from the wilderness of Terrokar over one of the bridges towards Shattrath's center. Covered in a darkbrown hooded cape, only a bit of blonde hair revealed the being as a female. If you paid close attention you'd be able to see the hint of two long ears touching the fabric of the hood. A strange sensation followed in her wake. A sensation that would almost feel like the wilting of roses.. Terin had arrived to Outlands a few days ago, and had taken her time to get to Shattrath. It had been one of her dreams to see the other worlds and experience their differences to Azeroth. Though, when she arrived, the heavy demonic taint in the Outlands had gotten deeper into her than she thought it would. Strangely enough it didn't make her feel ill. It had made her feel.. stronger.. more alive.. A fact that she had thought quite a bit about.

As she entered the main building of Shattrath, she let the hood of her robe drop down. The armor was easy to classify, immediately letting everyone know that she belonged to the Green Flight. Or had belonged to the green flight. While the originally lush-feathered armor no longer looked as if it was wilting away, Terin still had not managed to breathe life into the plants that grew on it. The fact that they weren't dying though remained a first step on her journey to reclaim her lost abilities.. Approaching Chonar, the Green Felfire glow in her eyes seemed to light up for split second as she adressed him. "I assume you're the Dwarf that needed company to Skettis?" A sweet smile errutped on her lips, making her seem so strange. It was as if the aura following her whereever she went and the hospitality she greeted Chonar with were of two opposite worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    The balding thane puffed contently on his pipe as he took a seat on one of Shattrath's many outcroppings overlooking the Lower City. "Been 'ere before, Yalaa? I understand yer people suffered great tragedy 'ere in a distant past. Incomparable to th' beacon o' light this place has become." He murmured. "Fer me it's been quite a few years. When the Dark Portal opened, I expected ta find many things. But nuthin' as grand as th' city o' Shattrath."

His smalltalk was interrupted by the heavy clopping sounds of hoofsteps heading his way. The dwarf studied the Tauren's appearance as he approached, and when Roka introduced himself as a druid, it came as little surprise. He looked quite a ways up at the Tauren and gave him a nod. "And a good mornin' ta ye, too, good fella." He chuckled. "Aha, so a wee birdy told ya? Ta be expected of Choluna, I'd say. Welcome tae Shattrath. Th' name's Chonar, thane o' the Thunderbeard clan and entrepeneur in th' winter of me days." He smiled. "Are you th' only one o' the circle tha.."

The sound of high heels was in stark contrast to Roka's hoofsteps, and it interrupted the dwarf's train of thought. Eyeing the elven girl walking across the bridge, he took note of the feathers and plantlife adorning her, and assumed her garb was of druidic origin as well. "Ah, that answers that question. Excellent, two druids." He spoke to the company, and bowed before Terin as she arrived. "That I be, lass. Great tae have ye with us. Th' name's Chonar Thunderbeard. If th' name's familiar, it's cause yer likely ta have seen it on some paperwork." He glanced into Terin's eyes for a moment, but to the old warrior all glowy eyes meant the same; power.

The dwarf took a step back, looking between Terin and Roka. He took his pipe from his mouth, and murmured, "Now I aint no expert o' nature, but I do know Draenor has taken a mighty pummelin'. The Arakkoa aint no joke, so I have ta ask. Are ye two gonna be alright?" Between Roka's dirt and leaves covered fur, and the muted colors of Terin's robe's plants and the slightly sorrowful aura she gave off, it seemed like a sensible thing to ask.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-11 at 10:57 AM.

"Very well then, let us begin." Sal said as he followed Chromie to the table.*

As they walked and the discussion began, Sal unstrapped all his equipment and prepared himself for the coming events.

Deleted
    "Yes it's a while i have been here even with the tragedy that happend with us.. but yeah that happend and we have to move on" Grabbing her mace and shield in her hands she looked to the others that just introduced theirself and Yalaa started to lisnen to Chonar

Rakaenormi strode aside the gnome, as they approached the table. Briefly, she looked upon the map. What could possibly be occuring in Northrend that required the attention of the Bronze flight? A rift in time? Something to do with their kin? This land was much further from her own flight's domain than any other. Eyeing up the other two present, it was obvious that neither would be a threat to their mission. Mere adventurers. How nice.

Looking closer, she tilted her head, still questioning their location.

"Father didn't infrorm me as to what this was to entail. I was merely instructed to meet you here, Chromie. What exactly is required of us in this frozen wasteland, and why would the guardians of time be called upon instead of those more accustomed to his harsh continent?", she implored, still continuing to eye up the mortals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darced is seated at the table as the meeting is about to begin. He closes his eyes and listens to the echoes throughout the chambers, a thought comes to mind. "I've worked with the Bronze Dragonflight before and never, had I been able to participate in the actual planning of an operation. Norzdamu usually takes care of that." He looks to Chromie and Rakaenormi as they exchange pleasantries, "Something's wrong here." He closes his eyes again as he grips an amulet in his hands, "Time is funny sometimes." He eyes peer into Chromie's, "Don't worry about me, I'm ready to face whatever comes our way."

10+ Year Old Account
    Terin..... It had been awhile seen he had seen her. She seemed much better than before though. He hadn't intended on revealing his true nature unless absolutely necessary but he was to concerned for the youngling to remember. "Terin, it is good to see you looking better." His eyes glowed green for a second and then reverted to normal. Her appearance wasn't as frightening as in the past but more important her presence felt different. Before it made Roka ache in pain to be near her from the corruption. The dwarfs rough voice caught his attention back though. "Haha," as he laughed he shook and a the herbs and seeds on his staff seemed to dance to his joy, or maybe just from his movement. Roka loved this about helping mortals. Not so much out of superiority of them but simply of how they judged everything on appearances. It was one reason he liked introducing druids in the Dream to a Taxus Baccata. "Not to worry Chonar. I would not of come had I thought I could not help." He had never dealt with these Arakkoa but he was sure during his time deep within the many layers of the Dream he had met their ancestors. Whether they were similar or not only time would tell.

Deleted
    The high heel sandals were tied up around her ankle. The blonde hair was hanging freely over her shoulders, as she took a deep breath. This particular young green had been through enough to take care of herself even if the Cataclysm had come through. "I'll be more than capable of taking care of myself, Chonar, you need not worry." Thats when Ronacus made himself known to them. A sweet smile errupted on Terin's face as she with quick steps, clacking every so often, gave Ronacus a swift hug.. Then she took a step back, raised an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look, almost as if she was going to eat him alive. "Are you saying I've looked bad..?"

It was obvious to everyone that had known her before, she had found herself. The dreams of exploration outside the rules and boundaries of the green flight had finally taken fruition as she had come to Outlands. Having spent quite a lot of time in the swamps, investigating the plant and wildlife, Terin seemed content with having a minor adventure alongside the Dwarf - and apparently one of her own kin. "When do we get going? I'm eager to see these birdmen!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie hopped ontop of the table as the others stood or took a seat around it. She kneeled down near the north of the frozen continent, and pointed to a small symbol in a snowy field of the Storm Peaks. "This is the location where the anomaly was first sensed by Nozdormu." She looked up at the Forsaken and Blood Elf. "It's the Engine of the Makers, and part of the Titan machinery that runs through a large chunk of the continent." She moved her finger across the map. "The fields nearby is home to a roost of draconic ancestral kin called Protodrakes. They are, as far as we know, not sentient beings."

The dragon in gnomish form stood up. "Since the anomaly was sensed near this roost, we're assuming that some of these creatures have been altered by temporal magic. Maybe some rogue mage that forced them to evolve unnaturally fast. They're distantly related to Kalecgos's brood, but temporal anomalies are our concern. What Father did say, was that whatever's happened near the Engine of the Makers was a direct result of someone prying into a timeline where he wasn't supposed to... and he definitely sounded worried. So we'll be investigating."

She hopped off the table. "We'll be flying, there. Of course. Would you mind carrying one of our mortal friends, Rakaenormi?" The gnome trodded off towards the exit, scales beginning to form where skin once was, her size increasing steadily. "If you're prepared, meet me outside. We'll fly north when you are ready."

Chonar rubbed his chin through his beard, nodding to Roka and Terin's replies and observing their interaction with one another. "Aight, just makin' sure. Like I said, you two're th' experts on all things nature. All I know is ta avoid swamps when drivin' siege material. You two know eachother then? Good, good..." He said. When Terin asked about the Arakkoa, the old dwarf smiled. "Ah, well. Let's see, it's about.." He looked up at the rising sun as it peeked above the dome of Shattrath's main building. ".. aye, it's about that time. You'll be meetin' th' first one just about now, methinks."

From the nearest walkway that lead down to the Lower City a dim light shone, and the shuffling of taloned feet treading on the stone walkway grew nearer. "..and so the squat one returns to the City of Light, seeking darkness and despair in people of a lost cause." The voice squawked, clear and far reaching. "And no matter my warnings, he pushes onward. And no matter the limitations I impose on him, he finds another route to learn the Raven's tongue."

The towering Arakkoa in brilliant white robes rose up from the ascending walkway, slowly walking over towards the four. He emitted a dim light that illuminated most of his garb. Pupiless yellow eyes looked at the four from behind a mask. "Thundering Beard, you are a fool."

The dwarf rolled his eyes, but nontheless gestured at the Arakkoa, who reached Roka's height, and then some. "Everyone, meet Rilak the Redeemed, our very unsupportive an' highly incooperative partner in crime when it comes to all things regardin' Skettis. Don't worry about rufflin' any feathers, I assure you, his' have been ruffled aplenty."

Rilak scoffed at Chonar, but turned his attention to the Vindicator and the two dragons in disguise. His head cocked in a typical birdlike manner. "Another child of light, and two who know the joys of flight, yet choose not to. You surround yourself with strange friends, Thundering Beard. Perhaps to distract others from your own stupidity, hmm?" He cackled.

They certainly didnt' seem like the best of friends, but the exchanged insults being brushed off between them did give the impression that at the very least, these two trusted eachother.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-11 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hug was a surprise to say the least, but welcome. Ronacus' memories of her were not something he thought he could of escaped from let alone her. A large grin spread across his face, "Well I am sure you have never looked bad youngling but you do certainly look better." Completely different from before he decided it best not to so much pity or be overly protective. Terin seemed much like a true dragon again.

As they walked onward to the Lower City, he passed the time listening to the few plants that grew in the broken ground down there. However the squawking of a Arakkoa caught his attention from a lovely bush of violet hydrangeas. "Well you are certainly more clever than others Rilak. I guess it was unavoidable to maintain this guise forever but yes," Ronacus' eyes flared their usual deep glowing green and remained so. "My proper name is Ronacus. Pleased to meet you brother in flight."

The false-high elf nodded at the gnome. "Of course, Chronormu.", she sweetly replied, as her form began to shift.

Moments later, a great golden wyrm stood within the heart of the vast and hollow temple. Dipping her head, she allowed passage for one of the mortals to take seat upon her neck. It was obvious that she would have preferred the blood elf, being notably closer to him.

Although she was perfectly fine with serving aside a forsaken, the thought of an undead creature laying its decayed form upon her pristine scales did not sit well with her.

((Once one of you takes seat, you can state that I moved towards Chromie at the exit.))
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-03-11 at 09:28 PM.