Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    That would be hilarious... faction based, but you ALWAYS start as living... achievements and bragging rights for the people who live the longest :P

I for would would play it.
    haha I hadn't thought about that. Everyone starts as a living human (faction), as you die (permadeath) you are turned into a zombie (opposite faction).

But I think if you are killed as a zombie, that should also be permadeath.. aka reroll a new toon. It's the only way I can see there being a real element of danger. I think of it like poker, I don't care about it as much as when there is money on the table.

170 Mounts and counting...

I'd play a zombie MMO.

I think it'd be fantastic if it stuck to an entirely realistic (lol) approach.

I really don't want to go into detail because I, literally, have notebooks full of concepts for a zombie survival MMO.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see a zombie mmo with dynamic pvp servers with zombie/human factions vying for control over cities/zones. Would be very fun with a complete pvp system with no NPCs, only drawback would be groups organizing to move into and attack zones during very dead hours vs real encounters during peak hours. Server balance would hopefully be maintained by a population that acknowledges how boring it is to have 25 humans to each zombie player or vice versa