Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    so in the end you are annoyed by inability to chat with your whole team?
    For me, IDGAF if my whole team speaks chinese, japanese and swedish at the same time, as long as they act with a semblance of teamwork here and there.
    Because most players are fucking terrible, and if you can't communicate with them, there's literally no chance of being able to explain to them why "helping" that one fucking retard who deliberately ran into a 1v5 is a bad idea.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because most players are fucking terrible, and if you can't communicate with them, there's literally no chance of being able to explain to them why "helping" that one fucking retard who deliberately ran into a 1v5 is a bad idea.
    and do you honestly believe that if said fucktard can speak english, you might somehow enligthen and make him make do?
    Delusional

and do you honestly believe that if said fucktard can speak english, you might somehow enligthen and make him make do?
    Delusional
    A fucktard that speaks English has some small, slim chance of being converted into someone vaguely useful. A fucktard that doesn't speak English has no chance.
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

A fucktard that speaks English has some small, slim chance of being converted into someone vaguely useful. A fucktard that doesn't speak English has no chance.
    well, I should have agreed to disagree page before, I suppose :0
    We have too different approaches to this topic, it seems.
    Last edited by Storm the Sorrow; 2012-12-05 at 08:59 AM.

I'll rephrase, then.
    If a russian(insert anyone else, including chinese) doesnt speak engrish, but plays like a god and you win the game, are you still annoyed?
    Winning isn't intrinsically fun though.
    Having fun is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Winning isn't intrinsically fun though.
    Having fun is.
    Common misconception. Fun is for casuals and bad players.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Common misconception. Fun is for casuals and bad players.
    dont you dare being sarcastic on me

If you don't speak at all, well... maybe. I mean, some people speak better through action. But I just get a bit annoyed when I see people speak in Russian, not purely because they do that, but because I don't know if they're just chatting or if they're actually trying to say something important.

Sorry if I've come off as rude or anything by the way, that was not my intention.

tis okay, friend
    love, and tolerance all the way

p.s. and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

what the fuck is going on here

Quote Originally Posted by Jangri- View Post
    what the fuck is going on here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI

Just what i tought.

another huge patch....

Did they just kill mid pulling, ancient-stacking, Sven two-shotting teams with crit, make Magnus less broken and fix the disconnect issue in one small patch? Time to cry on forums!

~valve~

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    ancient-stacking, Sven two-shotting teams with crit,
    not really

Haven't looked at what the change actually is but neutral creeps not chasing as long shouldn't change stacking, just mid pulling. Of course, a smaller chase distance might decrease the amount of maximum stacks.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

So Sven became a big, often-picked hero in pro games despite people constantly saying he was bad. Why not Doomy? Is it just because he's generally somewhat difficult to lane? I'd think the potential for a 20% HP nuke every 8 sec in late game fights and Doom in general (Doom + Refresher + Scepter and the mana to support it is pretty hilarious) would be enough reason to take him, not to mention how quickly he farms and how he can be fairly versatile with that farm.
    MMOC IRC!

So Sven became a big, often-picked hero in pro games despite people constantly saying he was bad. Why not Doomy? Is it just because he's generally somewhat difficult to lane? I'd think the potential for a 20% HP nuke every 8 sec in late game fights and Doom in general (Doom + Refresher + Scepter and the mana to support it is pretty hilarious) would be enough reason to take him, not to mention how quickly he farms and how he can be fairly versatile with that farm.
    A great question, considering him with that ultimate would severely shut down almost every single huge pick right now (lolgoodluckBKBenigma). He's really not difficult to lane, to be honest, and his jungle is now at least average if not better. I suppose people don't like him because he doesn't have a stun and the game seems to revolving around them lately, same trend that happened back in DotA around 6.70.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    A great question, considering him with that ultimate would severely shut down almost every single huge pick right now (lolgoodluckBKBenigma). He's really not difficult to lane, to be honest, and his jungle is now at least average if not better. I suppose people don't like him because he doesn't have a stun and the game seems to revolving around them lately, same trend that happened back in DotA around 6.70.
    Pff, he can eat a centaur and have war stomp at level 1 now, plus the DPS boost from the aura. I just like how versatile he can be since his flash farm is so good. With just Midas and Devour you can break 300 gpm, which means your team will never have issues affording wards/dust/whatever and you can build him with damned near anything. His easy APM makes it really easy for him to get a quick Meka or Pipe if that's what your team needs, or he can go for a fast Armlet to punch people to death, etc.

And he seriously has one of the best ultimates in the game. 1500 damage with scepter at level 16, it completely disables the target - spells, passives, and even items - and once you get Refresher... basically every 5v5 turns into a 3v5.
    MMOC IRC!

im not sure if you understand what flash farm is

jungling as doom is forcing your team to play 4v5 for 15-20min
    IF he gets good creep MAYBE he can gank IF he still have enough mana
    and what after?
    hes not really a pusher nor strong ganker like rest of the junglers

as for laning
    imo he is not picked even after buffs because he lacks reliable stun and good aoe
    old school tanky radiance carry is out of the question now and why would you choose doom if you can get maguns/sven ^^?
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-06 at 09:13 AM.