10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    I'm inclined to say that Lich can rival him, simply because of Sacrifice (And also Frost Blast of course). I love me some Dazzle, he's currently sitting as one of my most succesful heroes, but the main problem he faces is getting decent levels as a lane support. Which is why I prefer playing him mid or in a kill-lane, rather than babysitting people.

...Speaking of most succesful heroes, I'm curious about you guys, mind sharing?

Hell, I haven't checked. Omni and Rubick, I think the third is Veno because he was OP for so long. Most played/most favorite heroes are probably Omni, Dazzle, and Doomy, though. Haven't played Rubick much since his nerfs, he just feels really difficult to do well with in a support role in pubs now that he's so slow.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    ...Speaking of most succesful heroes, I'm curious about you guys, mind sharing?

Vengeful Spirit, Windrunner, Ancient Apparition. Because the game only accounts for wins those are pretty much most played heroes too with 70+ games each. Come think of it, if I count DotA and Andromeda from HoN I've easily clocked over 150 games with Venge, maybe up to 200.

@pizzashark I have to kind of disagree on Dazzle, he isn't that great on some lanes and I prefer the 3-1-1 or 3-0-2 build over 0-x-y in 85% of games. Surely you can make it very hard for enemies to get kills on your lanes, but with Dazzle and especially without PT you're kind of lacking in being able to guarantee your carrys farm, put pressure on solo lanes or win lanes that are even in numbers. The healing spam build isn't bad but pretty situational. However with 3 points in Poison Touch you have a very powerful disable which also allows you to set up really damaging Shadow Waves against unaware enemies.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2012-12-29 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted

^^

Deleted

Was actually pretty shocked that Zeus was in the top 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Vengeful Spirit, Windrunner, Ancient Apparition. Because the game only accounts for wins those are pretty much most played heroes too with 70+ games each. Come think of it, if I count DotA and Andromeda from HoN I've easily clocked over 150 games with Venge, maybe up to 200.

@pizzashark I have to kind of disagree on Dazzle, he isn't that great on some lanes and I prefer the 3-1-1 or 3-0-2 build over 0-x-y in 85% of games. Surely you can make it very hard for enemies to get kills on your lanes, but with Dazzle and especially without PT you're kind of lacking in being able to guarantee your carrys farm, put pressure on solo lanes or win lanes that are even in numbers. The healing spam build isn't bad but pretty situational. However with 3 points in Poison Touch you have a very powerful disable which also allows you to set up really damaging Shadow Waves against unaware enemies.
    I just can't imagine playing without Shallow Grave maxed by time midgame and teamfighting starts. 5 seconds of invulnerability cast from a screen away on a 15 second cooldown is just nuts, far beyond anything else he brings. I dunno. I really like Poison Touch, especially since its buff making rank 4 actually worth taking, but it seems like it's Poison Touch and Shallow Grave, or Shadow Wave and Shallow Grave. I just don't like the idea of going so long with a low level Grave.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    How does the matchmaking work in Dota 2? Is it like WoW Arena where you gain points for winning and lose points when you lose? Or is it just fixing you up with people on your level..
    Yesterday my friends and I hit a wall we own 1 out of 8 games, which was completely outrageus. It made us wonder how the matchmaking does work, we got pretty much woop ass despite being on TS..
    We are around 7-8 in the level.
    It's a huge mystery.

But yeah, level doesn't matter.

Yeah uhh I'm pretty sure this is based flatly on win amount, not even win ratio or anything. Lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8mN9R.png[IMG]

I don't mean to brag but you know
    We must be rivals or something.

Hah, i haven't played with Brood for a long time and it's still there.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    We must be rivals or something.
    fight me irl

what a game 0o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    what a game 0o
    Yeah I watched the entire DK v LGD series on LD's youtube channel, some pretty amazing games. Asian teams are just so far ahead of western teams.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah I watched the entire DK v LGD series on LD's youtube channel, some pretty amazing games. Asian teams are just so far ahead of western teams.
    Watched them live, but that's bit of a bit funny sentiment if you consider that these two teams were fighting against elimination in their group - group which was actually won by LGD.int.

But hey, technically they're an asian team too.

Warlock RoC golems are a lot tougher than they appear. With bonds up they are meleeing for a good 200+ total damage when they crush + their immolation aura which has a fairly large AoE around them. Considering Warlock will ult very early on in a fight (if not first person to ult out of all 10) the golem will actually do a lot of damage over the course of a team fight. I wouldn't underestimate how much total damage it can do meleeing a support for 10 seconds with bonds on 3-5 people. People used to buy diffusal blade just to quickly take care of golems in a fight, they're actually really good if Warlock can get them out at a point in the team fight where you don't have the time to run away/nuke them down.

I like strength heroes.

All in all, Warlock is one of the best AoE casters for damage over time. He's not popular right now because team fights don't last more than 3 seconds in most lineups (one good black hole/RP usually ends a fight against 3 support 1 carry teams). His spells all have ridiculous cooldowns which gives him a huge skill cap - if you screw up and blow bonds too early you just made it 4v5 for your allies. He's decent in lane but plenty of others support better, he's more of a caster carry hybrid like Necro and shouldn't get sucked into buying jango mek wards crow for his team, because, with his long cooldowns/no CC/no survivability he will die if he stays at 800 health the entire game. Get scepter/refresher/atos on Warlock and you will respect him a lot more. He's not bad at last hitting like most other supports, for a reason.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-12-29 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    All in all, Warlock is one of the best AoE casters for damage over time. He's not popular right now because team fights don't last more than 3 seconds in most lineups (one good black hole/RP usually ends a fight against 3 support 1 carry teams). His spells all have ridiculous cooldowns which gives him a huge skill cap - if you screw up and blow bonds too early you just made it 4v5 for your allies. He's decent in lane but plenty of others support better, he's more of a caster carry hybrid like Necro and shouldn't get sucked into buying jango mek wards crow for his team, because, with his long cooldowns/no CC/no survivability he will die if he stays at 800 health the entire game. Get scepter/refresher/atos on Warlock and you will respect him a lot more. He's not bad at last hitting like most other supports, for a reason.
    That's a pretty good assessment. As of now chasing and ganking power are more important and a Warlock player needs to be able to read situations correctly or they'll end up wasting their abilities. RoC + Bonds is great initiation, but you need your team to follow up rapidly to make anything out of it. In pub play, if your team is sleeping your perfect initiation turns into perfect waste of your cooldowns. Warlock is good in extended fighting, but even if he can kill the enemy team in 10 seconds it's not good if his team dies first or either team is running away after the first 5.

It's been a while since the last time I played (randomed) Warlock but I liked rushing a BKB just to sit around channeling Upheaval because why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/fPWut.jpg
    Epic paint skills!!!

On another note i dont play ES and tide much but i almost always win when i do play them, and wr well i just love her, awesome hero

Let's limit the gigantic image embedding of doom please.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2012-12-29 at 10:10 PM.

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Looks like the contest for worst cropping skills is well underway.

thanks im now blind due to all that white

on the real though, did anyone catch the LGD.Int vs For.Love game? Holy wow this play

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    It's been a while since the last time I played (randomed) Warlock but I liked rushing a BKB just to sit around channeling Upheaval because why not.
    Upheaval used properly is very strong as well, Warlock can totally cripple melee carries in a matter of seconds. There are other good debuffs in the game like -damage from Bane, but when you can't move at all you're doing 0 damage.

@Above
    Yes, vac is very OP. It always depresses me to get inactive DS players in my games. One good vac + any aoe stun will win a team fight, black hole be damned.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-12-29 at 09:53 PM.