Deleted
    Some quick question regarding this mysterious DotA2 item shop I can't find, because I seem to be blind

Where is this damn thing, how does it work and can I get rid of those weird items for heroes I never use.

Oh and of course Kunkka, Axe and Necrolyte most successful heroes.

'Store' button at the top of the main menu.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Some quick question regarding this mysterious DotA2 item shop I can't find, because I seem to be blind

Where is this damn thing, how does it work and can I get rid of those weird items for heroes I never use.

Oh and of course Kunkka, Axe and Necrolyte most successful heroes.
    http://www.dota2.com/store/

I'm going to buy that Rhasta set.. damn.

Deleted
    and can I get rid of those weird items for heroes I never use.
    Well you can right-click delete, trade them, or if you can't be arsed just give them to me. =D

Deleted
    Im sorry I did not mean the normal DotA2 store, maybe I could have explained it better... I heard of a market where the players trade / sell the Items they do not need or want.

Or its just a rumor ?

Im sorry I did not mean the normal DotA2 store, maybe I could have explained it better... I heard of a market where the players trade / sell the Items they do not need or want.

Or its just a rumor ?
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/search?q=appid%3A570

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    thanks im now blind due to all that white

on the real though, did anyone catch the LGD.Int vs For.Love game? Holy wow this play
    I just died a little when the awful dubstep started.

Deleted
    Thanks pretty much Longview, its not like I imagined it but its really cool to see such a feature.

Some place to trade stuff would still be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I just died a little when the awful dubstep started.
    shush, you!
    It's probably the only good dubstep composition ever

Thanks pretty much Longview, its not like I imagined it but its really cool to see such a feature.

Some place to trade stuff would still be awesome.
    They're adding support for selling actual items soon (in Valve time, don't wait up). I've used this site in the past, to great success. There's also r/dota2trade, dota-trade.com, alongside a ton of trading groups on the steam platform itself.

i recommend www.dota2lounge.com
    easy search engine and o lot of people trading stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    shush, you!
    It's probably the only good dubstep composition ever
    Was actually thinking of the huge volume increase. I tabbed when the teamfight was over, then BAM! Music starts and I had a mild heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Was actually thinking of the huge volume increase. I tabbed when the teamfight was over, then BAM! Music starts and I had a mild heart attack.
    The second he said "You need some dubstep..." all I could think was "Oh, please don't".

Also, tried a couple games with Dazzle, he's fun, very defensive hero, though his lack of mobility and disable to keep himself alive was a little frustrating sometimes, felt like I needed to be babysat even going in the jungle, as Poison Touch didn't feel very reliable for escaping a bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah I watched the entire DK v LGD series on LD's youtube channel, some pretty amazing games. Asian teams are just so far ahead of western teams.
    A team composed to western players won the group...

Deleted
    I dont really have anything else to contribute on thread but..
    Got 3 keys for this game, send me private message with steam link or email where I can send one. If you have friends who want the game or anything then give me your nick and we can trade it

Deleted
    whew, finally stopped trading items. Thanks for the DotA2lounge link, finally got rid of the stuff... well mostly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olliver View Post
    A team composed to western players won the group...
    An Asian team with western players is still an Asian team. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Watched them live, but that's bit of a bit funny sentiment if you consider that these two teams were fighting against elimination in their group - group which was actually won by LGD.int.

But hey, technically they're an asian team too.
    It's just that it seems like their coordination and overall planning is just really far ahead of western teams I've watched. Even Na'Vi doesn't seem to have coordination like the Asian teams do, I think they win a lot of games because they're all very skilled individually and they do a lot of unorthodox things.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post

I don't mean to brag but you know
    Cute

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced talking about Sange and Yasha is the quickest way of getting bad players to out themselves. Actually had someone arguing with me, saying Yasha (and Sange and Yasha) is a great item on Omniknight and that it/they should be core after Mekansm.

ಠ_ಠ
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow