Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You wouldn't buy phaseboots and drums on any position 4-5 role in any semi-highlevel game.
    Why you hating on drum WR?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Why you hating on drum WR?
    I think the issue is that in highlevel play a 4 or 5 is never going to get that amount of money and WR is often played as a 3, therefore his statement doesnt even apply to WR
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

^ that is what i was gonna say

But also drums isnt a good item on WR in pos 3 either. You'd get mek and forcestaff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    If I could un-see, I would. I don't exactly feel smarter after reading your thorough analysis on the mental capabilities of LoL players.

Also: *then
    I could believe you wouldn't feel smarter reading much of anything, but that could be just me.

They aren't never gonna get that much money. Not too sure how keen pro players are nowadays on just letting a single person buy every single consumable in existence but if they're splitting costs at least a bit, drums isn't THAT big.

Whoops, guess this thread is full of LoL players now.

They aren't never gonna get that much money. Not too sure how keen pro players are nowadays on just letting a single person buy every single consumable in existence but if they're splitting costs at least a bit, drums isn't THAT big.
    Well the current trend seems to be to let 1 person not get any gold, make them buy all wards and also let the enemy pick a hero that feeds on supports, getting free money in every fight by killing them
    Though I only started following high level play 6 months ago, so maybe that was always the case

Btw Riki pick by russians on TobiWan stream
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    He is played now and again. I know mTw used him on their road to victory in the dreamhack before the last one.

he was used more before "post TI2" nerfs of morphling

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Kazakhstanis, not Russians. It's odd, because Riki was that one hero I can't recall seeing in ages, even he was fairly popular some months before TI2 and was perhaps one of the reasons why Anti-Mage fell out of favor for a while.

But then again Next are pretty renowned for their eccentric picks, so I'm not gonna move Riki up in my list just yet.

Edit: Disregard that, I wasn't following the game much and recalled it was Next who picked Riki and not Empire.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-04 at 04:38 PM.

Manni | paragon.fi | Dota 2 forum | The golden rule: Listen to Lysah.

Hai guis, I herd u liek Dota 2, so tawk aboot tat gaem pleze.

What I'm trying to say, is that we have an entire forum for League of Legends, if you want to talk about it, this isn't the place for it. Back on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Kazakhstanis, not Russians. It's odd, because Riki was that one hero I can't recall seeing in ages, even he was fairly popular some months before TI2 and was perhaps one of the reasons why Anti-Mage fell out of favor for a while.

But then again Next are pretty renowned for their eccentric picks, so I'm not gonna move Riki up in my list just yet.

Edit: Disregard that, I wasn't following the game much and recalled it was Next who picked Riki and not Empire.
    Why would Riki make Anti-Mage less popular?

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You wouldn't buy phaseboots and drums on any position 4-5 role in any semi-highlevel game.
    Maybe. I'm not entirely sure I agree with the common trend of leaving your supports underfarmed all game. Maybe I'm just not a fan of 4-pro-1 strategies. It kind of feels like the Chinese 1-5 setup doesn't apply as strictly to aggressive team compositions since even your "1" doesn't really AFK farm.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why would Riki make Anti-Mage less popular?
    smoke screen? (mind "one of the reasons")

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    smoke screen? (mind "one of the reasons")
    I was thinking of that, but when I was bitching about Smoke Screen you guys always said it was just so easy to counter :P
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I was thinking of that, but when I was bitching about Smoke Screen you guys always said it was just so easy to counter :P
    If supports have to waste force staff CDs to get AM out of smoke, they're guaranteed dead.

The Patient
    If supports have to waste force staff CDs to get AM out of smoke, they're guaranteed dead.
    So it's better for the hardcarry to die than a support? :3

Quote Originally Posted by verba View Post
    So it's better for the hardcarry to die than a support? :3
    I didn't say it was better, I just said they'd be dead.

Are the skill demands for carries considered to be equal to the skill demands for supports?
    MMOC IRC!

Heavily depends on your picks, strategies, enemy strategies, enemy picks, etc etc. I don't even want to give you a generalization because it's so all over the place.

Just seems like once you have a few items it's mostly just "pop BKB, blink in, right click." Maybe I'm missing something though.
    MMOC IRC!