Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Then you do your best and if that isn't enough shrug it off and go to next game. Can't win them all.
    That's pretty much what I try to do, but I get teammates like that more than any other kind. Sometimes I'll get good teammates, though. Sometimes we lose anyway because we also had good enemies and we simply got outplayed, sometimes we win because all the good players are on my team and not theirs.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I loved it. Took a bunch of games to get really into it, but team with Necro, sniper and Enigma was really fun for Greeviling
    Omnislash wasn't nearly as rigged as Midnight Pulse.
    Valve pls.

Epic!
    Low prio queue

I have seen the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It really makes me curious to how they judge performance by hero.
    For all we know they might not even be based on the games you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Low prio queue

I have seen the abyss
    I've never been there. It'd be interesting to see though.

Regular Dota

Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I have a hard time getting over the fact that they included something like that and didn't even tell us what it actually means.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

I've never been there. It'd be interesting to see though.
    Go ahead and watch.
    I personally found it hilarious.

im pretty sure my viper performance is very slowly going up but i have not played him for months

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Low prio queue

I have seen the abyss
    It's hit and miss; some of the best games I've played were LP. There are a ton of Russians there, though. I wonder what they did to earn their place there?

Just watched the end of the G-League semifinals. Faith's Nyx Assassin makes me so hard.
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There are a ton of Russians there, though. I wonder what they did to earn their place there?
    Perchance they were reported by everyone else without doing anything really malicious?

I don't know, but I feel like there'd be even less incentive to speak English once you're already in low priority. Kind of a final destination.

heh, final destination. no fun, no english. final destination

Regular Dota

Ranked Only
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

So after the Drow discision I tried out Drow in a pub game and I destroyed the living shit out of everyone. My team did well despite most of them speaking russian..
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/94723232
    Drow is insane in pubs.. I normally queue as a group as I can't stand pubs but now I know why everyone picks her lol, she is a playmaker.

But it still doesn't beat the fun of playing as Ursa against soft targets like Drow when you got a team that can slow and stun..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

They even had SB, one of our assumed counters for Drow XDDD
    Random casual stuff now

Your team had three auras for you (five if you count vs's items), an ES initiate, and three disables, not including the silence from you or bs. None of them have dust/a gem, their storm built a dagon first item...their axe was going blade mail before blink, christ, their axe and sb were level 10 at the end of a 29 minute game.

I hate Drow as much as the next guy, but you've got to admit, your team was practically tailored for you to dominate, and they did nothing to stop you.

They even had SB, one of our assumed counters for Drow XDDD
    Hmm... they buffed CoD to hit even if the target goes invisible right?
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Your team had three auras for you (five if you count vs's items), an ES initiate, and three disables, not including the silence from you or bs. None of them have dust/a gem, their storm built a dagon first item...their axe was going blade mail before blink, christ, their axe and sb were level 10 at the end of a 29 minute game.

I hate Drow as much as the next guy, but you've got to admit, your team was practically tailored for you to dominate, and they did nothing to stop you.
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Just get a Tiny.
    I still think the most fun I've had with Axe is just going pure support. Means you have to skip BH build because you won't have mana but you can easily walk out of jungle at 10 mins with meka and tranquil boots and creep-skip towers down.
    MMOC IRC!

Just get a Tiny.
    I agree it's not needed in every scenario, but I feel like it's a must against Drow. Once she gets a Lothar's you really need that instant initiate and initial CC from the taunt to keep her from just escaping instantly (Assuming no gem/dust).

Just get a Tiny.
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.
    Manni of Paragon. Moderator of Dota 2 subforum - The golden rule: Listen to Lysah. Seriously.

I had the best game earlier today with a friend. We que only SD. They pick Ursa, Skeleton King and Juggernaut. Obvious level 1 roshan, so we went there. Got all three of them. Our Chen warded up and waited in the forest, sure enough they come right back and get owned once again. Then all three of them leave Easiest win of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.
    Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.
    Random casual stuff now

Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.
    if you leave the jungle before you have your core items

or if you lane with axe

you are a god among men

Regular Dota

Ranked Only