1. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It really makes me curious to how they judge performance by hero.
    For all we know they might not even be based on the games you play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Low prio queue

    I have seen the abyss
    I've never been there. It'd be interesting to see though.

  2. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    For all we know they might not even be based on the games you play.
    I have a hard time getting over the fact that they included something like that and didn't even tell us what it actually means.

  3. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I've never been there. It'd be interesting to see though.
    Go ahead and watch.
    I personally found it hilarious.

  4. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    For all we know they might not even be based on the games you play.
    im pretty sure my viper performance is very slowly going up but i have not played him for months

  5. #5005
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Low prio queue

    I have seen the abyss
    It's hit and miss; some of the best games I've played were LP. There are a ton of Russians there, though. I wonder what they did to earn their place there?

    Just watched the end of the G-League semifinals. Faith's Nyx Assassin makes me so hard.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  6. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    There are a ton of Russians there, though. I wonder what they did to earn their place there?
    Perchance they were reported by everyone else without doing anything really malicious?

    I don't know, but I feel like there'd be even less incentive to speak English once you're already in low priority. Kind of a final destination.

    heh, final destination. no fun, no english. final destination

  7. #5007
    Stood in the Fire Rivenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    478
    So after the Drow discision I tried out Drow in a pub game and I destroyed the living shit out of everyone. My team did well despite most of them speaking russian..
    https://dotabuff.com/matches/94723232
    Drow is insane in pubs.. I normally queue as a group as I can't stand pubs but now I know why everyone picks her lol, she is a playmaker.

    But it still doesn't beat the fun of playing as Ursa against soft targets like Drow when you got a team that can slow and stun..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

  8. #5008
    They even had SB, one of our assumed counters for Drow XDDD

  9. #5009
    Your team had three auras for you (five if you count vs's items), an ES initiate, and three disables, not including the silence from you or bs. None of them have dust/a gem, their storm built a dagon first item...their axe was going blade mail before blink, christ, their axe and sb were level 10 at the end of a 29 minute game.

    I hate Drow as much as the next guy, but you've got to admit, your team was practically tailored for you to dominate, and they did nothing to stop you.

  10. #5010
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They even had SB, one of our assumed counters for Drow XDDD
    Hmm... they buffed CoD to hit even if the target goes invisible right?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  11. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Your team had three auras for you (five if you count vs's items), an ES initiate, and three disables, not including the silence from you or bs. None of them have dust/a gem, their storm built a dagon first item...their axe was going blade mail before blink, christ, their axe and sb were level 10 at the end of a 29 minute game.

    I hate Drow as much as the next guy, but you've got to admit, your team was practically tailored for you to dominate, and they did nothing to stop you.
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.

  12. #5012
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    13,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.
    I still think the most fun I've had with Axe is just going pure support. Means you have to skip BH build because you won't have mana but you can easily walk out of jungle at 10 mins with meka and tranquil boots and creep-skip towers down.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  13. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.
    I agree it's not needed in every scenario, but I feel like it's a must against Drow. Once she gets a Lothar's you really need that instant initiate and initial CC from the taunt to keep her from just escaping instantly (Assuming no gem/dust).

  14. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.



    Manni | paragon.fi | Dota 2 forum | The golden rule: Listen to Lysah.

  15. #5015
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Troxhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    8,885
    I had the best game earlier today with a friend. We que only SD. They pick Ursa, Skeleton King and Juggernaut. Obvious level 1 roshan, so we went there. Got all three of them. Our Chen warded up and waited in the forest, sure enough they come right back and get owned once again. Then all three of them leave Easiest win of my life
    Last.fm
    Currently playing:
    Heroes of The Storm
    /join mmo-champion in Heroes
    Main support
    Rank 5 in Hero League

  16. #5016
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.
    Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.

  17. #5017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.
    if you leave the jungle before you have your core items

    or if you lane with axe

    you are a god among men

  18. #5018
    Nothing like waiting for enemy beastmaster to throw his axes at mid and clear the creep wave, just to tag him with level 3 battle hunger for a free kill. Send Invoker mid for the epic cold snap/hunger combo.

  19. #5019
    Hey, Curse is getting a Dota 2 team, maybe we will get some support here too

  20. #5020
    Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    Hey, Curse is getting a Dota 2 team, maybe we will get some support here too
    speculation time

    two old CLG players+whatever
    singsing could form team with wagamama and others from ex-pulse
    4fc

    or they might be NA, which would make things a bit more interesting.. merlini does not have a team. CWM is looking, but knowing that guy he would have leaked what team he was on before it even happened-
    Last edited by Longview; 2013-01-08 at 03:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •