Giving away free keys, PM me your Steam ID to receive one.

2 given out so far, 10 remaining.
    WoW EU: Sevaara // LoL EUW: Sevaara
    Restoration Druid & Unholy Death Knight <3

Still got extra beta keys? If so can you send one my way! DasGimp steam account

Unstable concoction is the biggest fucking bullshit ever. You start to cast it, that's all good and then your silenced or stunned or whatever other bullshit and you can't do shit. It's so fucking frustrating. You want to play a hero but his ability has such a huge glaring obvious achilles heal and you get fucked over for picking or randoming him. It's horse shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Unstable concoction is the biggest fucking bullshit ever. You start to cast it, that's all good and then your silenced or stunned or whatever other bullshit and you can't do shit. It's so fucking frustrating. You want to play a hero but his ability has such a huge glaring obvious achilles heal and you get fucked over for picking or randoming him. It's horse shit.
    4 sec stun that does 360 damage at 775 range on a 16 second cooldown.

Buy a BKB.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    It is impossible for a tear of sadness to land on a Warrior Beard. As soon as the tear lands on the Warrior Beard, it is now a happy tear.
    5:10 AM - Everything Nice: PizzaSHARK, you're my stand in! You're promoted to like.. Semi-bestfriend.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    4 sec stun that does 360 damage at 775 range on a 16 second cooldown.

Buy a BKB.
    It's also AoE.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Hi I main Alch I guarantee you it's an l2p issue.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    While I may be wrong, I believe that number is there because of engine limitations.
    What number? The bash?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's also AoE.
    Yeah, they did make it one didn't they? It's also good for self-denial.
    It is impossible for a tear of sadness to land on a Warrior Beard. As soon as the tear lands on the Warrior Beard, it is now a happy tear.
    5:10 AM - Everything Nice: PizzaSHARK, you're my stand in! You're promoted to like.. Semi-bestfriend.
    MMOC IRC!

Yeah, they did make it one didn't they? It's also good for self-denial.
    It's pretty shit for denying because the only way you'll reasonably get away from people who could just kill you while it's charging is to pop your ulti which will most likely regen a shitton before it pops off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    It's pretty shit for denying because the only way you'll reasonably get away from people who could just kill you while it's charging is to pop your ulti which will most likely regen a shitton before it pops off.
    It's better than the method most heroes get, which is none.
    MMOC IRC!

It's better than the method most heroes get, which is none.
    Run into neutral camp.
    ??????????

Dem neutrals too strong, of course you can pull that off, but theres not always the possibility to run into a neutral camp.

Alch can pull his one off everywhere but it's pretty hard if your Ultimate just regens you out of deny HP
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

I've never actually dared attempt deny another player. Feels like the sort of thing they'd get irrationally pissed about.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

No one gets mad at being denied unless you're a hero with 200 damage and kill them when they had 150 hp and were on the last tick of gale.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've never actually dared attempt deny another player. Feels like the sort of thing they'd get irrationally pissed about.
    People get pissed about everything. Irrational being the key word
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No one gets mad at being denied unless you're a hero with 200 damage and kill them when they had 150 hp and were on the last tick of gale.
    Why not? I don't understand ze scenario. Which is also why I will never attempt to deny anyone out of fear

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Why not? I don't understand ze scenario. Which is also why I will never attempt to deny anyone out of fear
    Well, gale wouldn't do enough damage on the last tick to kill them so they'd be dying unnecessarily
    MMOC IRC!

What number? The bash?
    Yes.

/10chars

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 02:43 PM ----------

check HP, check debuff. If hp is less than 70 or smt and buff duration is ~50% than deny. I don't do this tho, I generally deny directly.

Yes..
    What number, the exact duration or what?

What number, the exact duration or what?
    The mini-bash duration in MKB which is 0.001 sec. I am not really sure, just a good guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    It was like that in the beginning during dota 1, at some point it changed and was documented somewhere.

@Kuntantee- I know you said ignore but- that mini .01 second stun... can happen a lot in succession while bash's internal CD runs its course, its also goes through BKB (think all bash's do).

Was thinking of a troll... troll build. Going Defusal/manta/ instead of madness(Helm of Dominator)/Shadow blade. Would be expensive so if your not doing well but your teams are fairly even should make for a great late game build.. though once you get defusal/manta... there should be no escaping you.
    I thought it was crystal clear what number i was talking about in post. Anyway, the mini-bash duration in MKB which is 0.001 sec. I am not really sure, just a good guess.
    No it's actually very unclear because the only numbers I see is "dota 1" and ".01 second stun" and I see no reason why ".01 second stun" would be there because of "engine limitations"

The stun is, in fact, 0.01 seconds long.