1. #8701
    yeah long queue almost guarantees somehow unbalanced teams ;s

  2. #8702
    Scarab Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    4,945
    If que for anything but all pick, i have to wait for ~10 minutes as well. But AP is instant game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  3. #8703
    Is there a way to disable trading card drop? Items drop was rare, now they're even more rare. Who even needs these useless boring cards?

  4. #8704
    cards dont share drop chance with items, like boxes (tho you can get one as lvlup item)
    Who even needs these useless boring cards?
    i do

  5. #8705
    Scarab Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Is there a way to disable trading card drop? Items drop was rare, now they're even more rare. Who even needs these useless boring cards?
    can i have them in exchange to useless common items then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  6. #8706
    I'd give away my cards for free except that they're actually worth something to some people for some reason. I'll take free trades why not.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  7. #8707
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    Just playing the tutorials, pretty cool, they do a lot better job of explaining what to do now. Kinda hope they do a story mode one day. Also new map skins would be nice, everything the same but like snowy or something.

  8. #8708
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Just playing the tutorials, pretty cool, they do a lot better job of explaining what to do now. Kinda hope they do a story mode one day. Also new map skins would be nice, everything the same but like snowy or something.
    The new tutorials were pretty alright.
    Then they told me to buy Arcanes on Sniper.

  9. #8709
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    The new tutorials were pretty alright.
    Then they told me to buy Arcanes on Sniper.
    I'd see arcane boots being useful for sniper below lvl 14 or so, just in case you opt in for Shadowblade. Spamming ultimate and shadowblade is very mana consuming for Snipey, even at higher lvls.
    Regardless, I think powerthreads are better overall if you just swtich through stats ( and not spam ulti and shadowblade too often )

    ps: Anyone knows anything about new heroes to be added? A few weeks ( or was it months? ) ago they added 2 heroes in just 1 week.

  10. #8710
    we are supposed to get abaddon and legion commander before TI3 (tied to game release)
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-07-04 at 08:30 PM.

  11. #8711
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    we are supposed to get abaddon and legion comander before TI3 (tied to game release)
    do you have a source for this

    i have never heard this

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

  12. #8712
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    do you have a source for this

    i have never heard this
    It was in the PC gamer article where the release before TI3 was confirmed.

    Here.
    Last edited by Zefie; 2013-07-04 at 04:54 PM.

  13. #8713
    So how long do you think will take dota 2 to completely copy every feature from dota 1 + the map editor for making mods, 2016/17 ?

  14. #8714
    Are we going to have a map editor for making mods ? :OOO that would be amazing.

  15. #8715
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    So how long do you think will take dota 2 to completely copy every feature from dota 1 + the map editor for making mods, 2016/17 ?
    judging by current pace you are too optimistic ;p

    i think it depends how they are going to prioritize stuff after releasing all heroes (which imo is main prio post TI3) normally we see slow down of content production after release but valve is not your typical gaming company

  16. #8716
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It was in the PC gamer article where the release before TI3 was confirmed.

    Here.
    that seems rather vague

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

  17. #8717
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    judging by current pace you are too optimistic ;p

    i think it depends how they are going to prioritize stuff after releasing all heroes (which imo is main prio post TI3) normally we see slow down of content production after release but valve is not your typical gaming company
    More like it would be impossible for content production to be slower than it already is

  18. #8718
    Scarab Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    4,945
    Armlet sniper mid. I hate these tutorials, they ruined one of my favorite heroes, now everyone builds him arcane boots or other weird very situational, non gold efficent shit and can't do anything in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  19. #8719
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Armlet sniper mid.
    the what?

    I'm not even...
    Sure as sure

  20. #8720
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    11,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Armlet sniper mid. I hate these tutorials, they ruined one of my favorite heroes, now everyone builds him arcane boots or other weird very situational, non gold efficent shit and can't do anything in the game
    I'll be the first to say Armlet is good on damned near any hero, but on Sniper...? Treads, Drums, and Yasha or Maelstrom is all you need. Armlet's really only good for heroes that need to manfight a lot and have the mobility to make armlet toggling a possibility... Sniper is neither of those.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •