10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    How about playing Diretide for the sake of playing Diretide.
    As my first time playing Diretide I was actually rather impressed by it. To me at the very least it felt like a genuine attack and defend game mode rather than just some Halloween gimmick slapped on to something and calling it a new game mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm seems like theyve made some changes, now everyone gets bumped to 25 at the roshan fight and everyone gets 999999999 gold. Ive also not seen anyone getting ridiculous kills like level 86 because theyve fed pudge, now its all like level 27 ish, so im hoping theyve fixed pudge being able to get infinite stacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys, did you get Cursed Item Scroll from finishing Diretide event? Opened the treasure chest and got the scroll for Evil Pumpkin Cour (Hollow Jack) but I have no luck with cursed items
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    I had one and got Cursed Thorned Skitterers of Despite for Broodmother, a hero i never play =(

Deleted
    Anyone else have a massive lack of boxes ? I've only had like 3 drop this weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I've had two. You can have 'em if you want 'em, I'm not going to open them anyway
    Gief plox

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Anyone else have a massive lack of boxes ? I've only had like 3 drop this weekend.
    i have a bunch

add me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    i have a bunch

add me
    Are you indirectly gathering people to play with.

I like that tactic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    i have a bunch

add me
    Will do it after work today, in about 11 hours x.x

Deleted
    I feel like Korb is seriously OP now, can literally 1v5 the entire team.

I wonder people's thoughts on brood mother. Do you find her new web absurd?

Brood is still a pretty low-impact after laning, you still only need one right hero to stop her push even if she's harder to kill. And due to awful stats she's still an easy kill if you get the jump on her. I guess the webs are kind of silly but the hero still isn't incredibly strong.

Anyone running a diretide premade with an empty slot or at least willing to group up sometime? Sick and tired of people picking random heroes, not knowing what to do and not being able to kill roshan past lvl 3

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Her winrate hasn't changed at all, so no, all of DotA seems to agree that her changes did nothing to improve her as a hero.

I am not sure about her overall impact but new web is so damn annoying to play against, especially if you have bad players laning against him. I think it was yesterday where she solo'd offlane and destroyed our safelane. It was due to our safelaners being very bad. Ironically, I queued with my friend today and told him to constantly ward lane otherwise things go out of control. It pretty much worked. Tho, we had a gondar in our team. I feel like rest of game mechanics are not designed to counter such ability. She might be still balanced but it's frustrating to play against her now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a small question. Where was the origin of the "Holla Holla Get Dolla" meme with Nature's Prophet, and since when was there the trend of NP's only farming jungle or lane creeps as in that meme?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    omg i played brood for the first time since the patch yesterday and it was pretty awful, even though i didnt die much they must have spent soooo much on wards, they were everywhere! we couldnt believe how many there were lol, i pretty much couldnt do anything the entire game.
    I do still think shes a bit meh, but she is better than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I have a small question. Where was the origin of the "Holla Holla Get Dolla" meme with Nature's Prophet, and since when was there the trend of NP's only farming jungle or lane creeps as in that meme?
    the phrase predates dota 2

here is a link to the deviantart of the person who made the original image http://dyssfunction.deviantart.com/a...ofit-313928068

the trend of furion farming whole game probably started a few days after he was added into the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    trashcan hero but sad when you get brood+1 in lane

Broodmother essentially has the same problem as Bloodseeker, in that it doesn't help buffing them by making them stronger in their own narrow playstyle when that playstyle is near useless. I'd say both heroes became better with 6.79, but they are still among the 5 worst heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    FML, new change to rosh, bashers don't do shit to him any more. Used to be able to get to lv 25-30 on the old system, now im yet to get above lv 5 because mechanics are hard. Although to be fair, even if you dodge all the mechanics it takes away so much time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin