Great games today.... have only needed to mute around 20 people so far. Is there any way to permanently turn of chat in Dota 2? Or do I have to start muting everyone at the start of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Great games today.... have only needed to mute around 20 people so far. Is there any way to permanently turn of chat in Dota 2? Or do I have to start muting everyone at the start of the game?
    Yeah i usually queue with friends so dont have to suffer chat but today when i solo queued it was awful. Wonder if the patch brought back a load of nob heads to try it out.

Dont want to double post so il add it on here.
    How are people playing invoker now, with 2 spells is it better to get some more points in wex early? I usually go the exort build with some in quas for the forge spirits. Im thinking il put atleast one point in wex very early now though for the invis. Is the emp change significant enough to make it worth using before very late game?
    Im a pretty big noob with invoker, all i can do is land sunstrikes untill i get scepter, after which i just meteor/defeaning blast/spam anything else.
    Last edited by hiragana; 2013-10-22 at 03:02 PM.

Seems to me that there are a few bugs in the game at the moment. Played a game earlier, and some spell effects and sounds just didn't appear. Even some tower shots turned invisible.

Did a Bristleback game won my 2v1 lane thanks to the Jakiro stacking creeps killing him and taking some of the creeps but made the horrible mistake of overstaying.. got killed ha. But after they couldn't gank me only died in 1 teamfight. Ended up 12/2/10. I am pleased! Also yeah Invoker's Ghost Walk spell effect was bugged got some green shiver on him when he used it.

i would go for 4 0 4 2 build for invoker (unless i am sure that opposing mid is thrash and i can get away with full exort and start one shotting ppl with euls combo)
    having a forged spirit helps with last hitting and most importantly it makes your cold snap harrasment alot stronger

I like Doom.

Pubs games with 1 one support, this piss anyone else off? Personally i can't stand it when the team ends up with one support hero and then everybody jumps on his back for feeding and not warding and dewarding when they are the easiest kill on the team.
    Diablo 3 - Demon Hunter - Wizard - Monk
    Dota 2 Rampage # 1 # 2 # 3
    Mario Kart 8 - Online Rank : 7963
    Death Knight

better than 5 supports no carry I suppose, especially when you have lousy disables AND lousy pushers and enemy has jugger, naix, riki and clinkz, dunno how we made it to 45 minutes.

i love no carry line ups when i play invoker , just rush to lvl 10 and turn it into 5 men doto and have your safelane farmer rush a mek

bleh, just had the most boring game of my life. Enemy team just tanked up in base for 72 mins, had tons of silences and disables so eventually outfarmed us to win.

Had a game last night : http://dotabuff.com/matches/357509778

The other team had aghs refresher Furi and Zesus, was quite a good idea i thought hurt like a bastard
    Diablo 3 - Demon Hunter - Wizard - Monk
    Dota 2 Rampage # 1 # 2 # 3
    Mario Kart 8 - Online Rank : 7963
    Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I like Doom.

i thought everyone knew that? love him so much, he eats, and then walks on fire, and dooms you! (tbh in dota i already thought he was op without gaining abilities from creeps, making him so much better)
    Skull Joke !!

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    i thought everyone knew that?
    Knew which part? Seeing Doom wouldn't dispel until the recent patch.

Where's my Diretide
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25-N) testing is complete! Today's Wisdom:
    One man's Trash is another Man's Heroic Boss.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Knew which part? Seeing Doom wouldn't dispel until the recent patch.
    going through magic immunity,

just checked patch note: now even has dispel? wow this gets better!
    Skull Joke !!

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
    Gutted theres been no diretide, i wasnt playing last year (like most of the current playerbase id guess) so was really looking forward to it, bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Gutted theres been no diretide, i wasnt playing last year (like most of the current playerbase id guess) so was really looking forward to it, bleh.
    Same.

If you really want to play there's always D2Ware

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    going through magic immunity,

just checked patch note: now even has dispel? wow this gets better!
    Hence why I wanted to see if Doom would dispel BKB. Discovering it goes through BKB to begin with was a sideeffect lol.