1. #12581
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Must be nice to have real players on your team so you actually can make a difference =p
    And not be russians who can't communicate(Don't hate me Charge Me Doctor).
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  2. #12582
    I am Murloc! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And not be russians who can't communicate(Don't hate me Charge Me Doctor).
    Communication is overrated.

  3. #12583
    Going to bet all my keys on EG tomorrow. They can't lose.

  4. #12584



    WE BELIEVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  5. #12585
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    WE BELIEVE
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Demon is playing for C9. No thrower in EG.

  6. #12586
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Communication is overrated.
    Need Mana?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  7. #12587
    I am Murloc! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Need Mana?
    Need some kind of device that would directly link brains of all 5 players so everyone could know what is happening with everyone.

  8. #12588
    Dota 2 network down?

  9. #12589
    Dreadlord veiledy0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banjaluka
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Need some kind of device that would directly link brains of all 5 players so everyone could know what is happening with everyone. prevent russian IP's from connecting to English language servers.
    Fixed that for you.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

  10. #12590
    Bloodsail Admiral hiragana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,193
    I think i actually prefer russians these days, ive seriously had so many asses in games recently that i wish there was a mode where everyone was automatically muted.

  11. #12591
    After leveling up a new account, I am relieved to be able to queue ranked on it. Low amount of games on my account + non-ranked = flaming Russian mid callers and rage pickers.

  12. #12592
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    I think i actually prefer russians these days, ive seriously had so many asses in games recently that i wish there was a mode where everyone was automatically muted.
    from my experience at least russians man the fuck up and actually go on people

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  13. #12593
    From my experience, ranked is full of muted players or "lol fb gg wp ff please report mid".

  14. #12594
    Warchief crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,072
    - "Ranked Matchmaking is currently unavailable for parties of 4 as part of an experiment to measure its impact on game quality."

    Every ones thoughts on this?

  15. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    - "Ranked Matchmaking is currently unavailable for parties of 4 as part of an experiment to measure its impact on game quality."

    Every ones thoughts on this?
    Fucking finally. now bring back solo queue for unranked.

  16. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    - "Ranked Matchmaking is currently unavailable for parties of 4 as part of an experiment to measure its impact on game quality."

    Every ones thoughts on this?
    I think it will make no difference and Valve will see this and bring it back.

  17. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    - "Ranked Matchmaking is currently unavailable for parties of 4 as part of an experiment to measure its impact on game quality."

    Every ones thoughts on this?
    as long as it doesn't make queue times a lot longer i dont care

    i get carried by 4 stacks way more than i get flamed by them (which i dont even think have happened at all)

    i even got carried by four french dudes yesterday http://dotabuff.com/matches/551201256

    Regular Dota

    Ranked Only
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRu0xts_rpI

  18. #12598
    I am Murloc! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    as long as it doesn't make queue times a lot longer i dont care

    i get carried by 4 stacks way more than i get flamed by them (which i dont even think have happened at all)

    i even got carried by four french dudes yesterday http://dotabuff.com/matches/551201256
    Keep in mind that they could flame you in their voice/team chat *winkwink*

  19. #12599
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Nah, sorry, but a lot of russians already pay for highspeed EU proxies, because of rampant censorship here. IP filtering won't change anything.


    // Fun example. Look at this site, for instance: http://scrollsguide.com/
    Just a fan forum for the card game, right? Well, that site is unavailable from russian IPs, access denied by the government for fuck knows what reason. Guess they saw some sort of "nerd-oriented extremistic propaganda" in there.

  20. #12600
    I am Murloc! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    5,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Nah, sorry, but a lot of russians already pay for highspeed EU proxies, because of rampant censorship here. IP filtering won't change anything.


    // Fun example. Look at this site, for instance: http://scrollsguide.com/
    Just a fan forum for the card game, right? Well, that site is unavailable from russian IPs, access denied by the government for fuck knows what reason. Guess they saw some sort of "nerd-oriented extremistic propaganda" in there.
    Mine ICP don't have any banned websites, lol.

    Actually, from recent times i prefer playing with Russian players. Since i started playing on only Ru language and Ru region i started winning a lot more often. Not because i get carried or something like this, but amount of rage and leavers is much much lower than i experienced while playing on RU+ENG language and RU+EU region

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •