This is why you should never take chicken before mid:

http://www.twitch.tv/fnaticn0tail/b/517827435?t=115m15s
    No mercy, he playing Ember Spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I think it's because they don't sell Sage's Masks at the side shop
    Que? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Sage%27s_Mask

10+ Year Old Account
    Earth spirit vs Ranged is a pita.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh they joy when your team takes a rax for free just to overextend 30sec after rax is down to get 5man wiped and loose 2 rax and T4 becouse you was the only one with buyback just in case or didnt overextend.

And it was just 35min into the game.

Honestly, majority of new 94'+ gamers are terrible, games in general are way to easy and brainless nowadays resulting in such player base.
    Bad part is, this applies both to games and real life challanges. Best examples I have in family and recruitment at work
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-04-09 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I think it's because they don't sell Sage's Masks at the side shop
    Que? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Sage%27s_Mask
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm porfavor.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    arguably scripting isn't as strong for players with higher mechanical skill
    That feeling when I've been accused of using scripts in at least half a dozen Invoker games

The Eul's combo never fails to piss people off.

Was looking for more QoL binds than scripts like auto key.

Anyway the question still stands, how to force dota to use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    That feeling when I've been accused of using scripts in at least half a dozen Invoker games

The Eul's combo never fails to piss people off.
    i played vs instant ghost walk racecar invoker and it was the worst experience

Amazingly enough, I forget Invoker has ghost walk half the time I play him.

Hit whole Invoker combo twice with RO on 5 heroes, just so Zeus can hit 1 button and get a rampage. Life is so unfair

10+ Year Old Account
    Who else thought how will Ember Spirit get nerfed further? I play him sometimes and pretty much confirm he's quite broken and I also noticed he's first pick/ban material in competitive games.

I'd imagine reduced Sleight of Fist's bonus dmg to heroes or smaller radius, but I think he's in a touchy position as Earth Spirit used to be in before 6.80 (from pubstomp to hard to play with) meaning he might eat nerfs that make him a much less usable hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Who else thought how will Ember Spirit get nerfed further? I play him sometimes and pretty much confirm he's quite broken and I also noticed he's first pick/ban material in competitive games.

I'd imagine reduced Sleight of Fist's bonus dmg to heroes or smaller radius, but I think he's in a touchy position as Earth Spirit used to be in before 6.80 (from pubstomp to hard to play with) meaning he might eat nerfs that make him a much less usable hero.
    Depends what Icefrog wants to do. The problem with Earth Spirit before was that the level 1 version of his skillset was too generous(and he could use it to make your life miserable, escape from danger, save allies).

I imagine there will be 2 nerfs to Sleight of Fist at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    This is why you should never take chicken before mid:

http://www.twitch.tv/fnaticn0tail/b/517827435?t=115m15s
    I find that amusing. That anger was split over that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I feel Invoker needs nerfs. Heaps of discussion about it on Reddit and playdota.

It requires zero skill to land Tornado, EMP. And it generally cripples most of your team. It's like silencer ult but worse.
    Invoker is one of the easiest heroes in the game to play effectively.

All you need to do is cold snap and forge sprits until you get the levels for the "full combo" - which is basically just Tornado -> EMP -> Meteor -> Defanging blast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    IMO currently Ember is OP because he has too much built in survivability and escape tools which allows to build pretty much fully for damage without defensive items. He provide all his damage without being in immediate danger in team fights, while requiring a full CC from 100% health to zero to kill him or he just escapes to a remnant.

If I were Icefrog I would reduce the range of Sleight of Fist to force him to be closer to the enemy and maybe even have a small cast time on his Activate Remnant ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senkyen View Post
    IMO currently Ember is OP because he has too much built in survivability and escape tools which allows to build pretty much fully for damage without defensive items. He provide all his damage without being in immediate danger in team fights, while requiring a full CC from 100% health to zero to kill him or he just escapes to a remnant.

If I were Icefrog I would reduce the range of Sleight of Fist to force him to be closer to the enemy and maybe even have a small cast time on his Activate Remnant ability.
    I find the problem is Sleight of fist 1 shots supports as soon as he gets his first core items and there's jack shit you can do about it.

Hard to tell, since text is an incredibly poor medium to deliver sarcasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    i played vs instant ghost walk racecar invoker and it was the worst experience
    The only reason you even notice scripts most of the time is because most players take like 5 seconds to invoke GW for whatever reason. No idea why.

Stopping Ember is the same as stopping any other carry, you just prevent him from farming. It's funny how, when he came out, people said he was too fragile to be used at all and was gimmicky and fail carry, and now he's OP as hell just because he got put in CM.

If you want to stop him pick a hero like Viper. It's pretty hard for him to ult away when his ult moves at the same movespeed as him and he can't move.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I feel Invoker needs nerfs. Heaps of discussion about it on Reddit and playdota.

It requires zero skill to land Tornado, EMP. And it generally cripples most of your team. It's like silencer ult but worse.
    It's also a requirement to have zero skill and allow the Invoker to hit your whole team with a Tornado > EMP. And if their team has 2 Mana Boots, voila, your 2 main spells just did jack sh*t. Invoker is not OP because of his Tornado > EMP, but because he can fill every single role in the team, and certain builds on him require literally 0 farm to be effective.