10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    The only one having fun in a Tinker game is the Tinker. Steals all farm from team, take all kills and gets to go mid.

- - - Updated - - -

You just go Eth blade after Dagon if you're very far ahead. Hex is usually better always.
    hey, some people find stacking ancients fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    hey, some people find stacking ancients fun!
    Tinker is one of the most fun heroes in my opinion to play. You have the laning stage where he can match up against anyone and you got kill potential on lane if they overextend and this is up until you got your BoT. The boring part is the part between BoT and Blink. After Blink the game becomes fun again. You can join any fight you want to get kills. You can farm anywhere on map and have to perfect farming. Then you start to get some items up and the hero is the most fun hero in fights because of all the options and pew pew you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    I've yet to come against a tinker that hasn't made a game boring.

Seriously, this hero is #$%^. Worse then Puck.
    A good Tinker is fun to watch but very annoying to play against. I sometimes wonder if they should expand the list of items Rearm doesn't refresh just to make decent Tinker players a little less absurd.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Tinker is one of the most fun heroes in my opinion to play. You have the laning stage where he can match up against anyone and you got kill potential on lane if they overextend and this is up until you got your BoT. The boring part is the part between BoT and Blink. After Blink the game becomes fun again. You can join any fight you want to get kills. You can farm anywhere on map and have to perfect farming. Then you start to get some items up and the hero is the most fun hero in fights because of all the options and pew pew you can do.
    I remember being carried by a stack of 4, they asked can i play WR offlane, i said "yes, but i won't get any farm against tri". Well, it ended up me stacking ancients for tinker mid for 16 minutes, when he've got rearm, he farmed them all for shitcrap of gold (early dagon) and proceed obliterating enemies
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The question is, did he perform well with MoM. If yes, answer to your question is irrelevant.
    No, he never got MoM, we lost before he could even get that far. If he was performing well with it, I wouldn't be questioning it! Just like one time I had an Ursa go to lane with just brown boots, but he ended up getting the first like 3-4 kills with just that movement speed bonus over the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Please tell me you're not one of those people that think that the offering page is anything more than a glorified delete function.
    To be fair, I put in like, 1 rare item, and 2-3 uncommons and got 27 Compendium points. You'd think they would of gotten more than just 31 points
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-05-19 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No, he never got MoM, we lost before he could even get that far. If he was performing well with it, I wouldn't be questioning it! Just like one time I had an Ursa go to lane with just brown boots, but he ended up getting the first like 3-4 kills with just that movement speed bonus over the other team.
    New Ursa has a lot more options in the early game. I tend to think there's two principle ways of building him - the blink dagger suddenlybear build where you're focusing on getting a lot of kills in the early and mid game to create space for your team, or the racecar "carry" build where you're the team's primary damage output and so you can't afford to waste item slots on stuff like blink dagger.

Desolator on the suddenlybear build is quite possibly the most fun thing ever.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i see Ursa in game i build halberd and receive tons of bearrage because no one thinks about building BKB that early

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Every time i see Ursa in game i build halberd and receive tons of bearrage because no one thinks about building BKB that early
    BKB's something I only get on the racecar build. Suddenlybear build I just skip it and will usually work on a sheepstick or abyssal instead.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a post about Omniknight that's kind of turning into a "how to play omniknight" here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay we achieved #13 on the milestone. Now time for Valve to give us more rewards >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I would like to see more stretch goals I really don't think Valve are under any obligation to add more.

...Nor were they under any obligation to create any stretchgoals to start, but they did.

i think it would be silly of them not to add more stretch goals

literally free money

10+ Year Old Account
    new stretch goals seem kind of weak imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    new stretch goals seem kind of weak imo
    pretty much this. the only one that caught my eye is live darude - sandstorm.

alt hero voice would seem awkward for some heroes, while new model updates have been free in the past
    favorite hero challenge seems at the moment tailored to carries, and daily hero challenge should have been baseline in the compendium

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    pretty much this. the only one that caught my eye is live darude - sandstorm.

alt hero voice would seem awkward for some heroes, while new model updates have been free in the past
    favorite hero challenge seems at the moment tailored to carries, and daily hero challenge should have been baseline in the compendium
    I like the A->Z Challenge Support idea, I just wish some of the rewards were a bit lower down the bracket honestly. Like why such a huge gap until the 14th reward, when it's pretty lackluster anyway?

Also Ursa is my new favorite carry. He can pull of nonsense when you have a friend supporting you, like Rubrick lift the enemy in lane at level 2 and go to town on them.

Deleted
    All of the new stretch goals suck imo, nothing ever remotely interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    All of the new stretch goals suck imo, nothing ever remotely interests me.
    All of the things they added to the new stretch checkpoints seem like things they were probably gonna add for free in the near future. The next set of benchmarks will just be bug fixes on their to-do list.

11,000,000 - Killing illusions will now properly remove Axe's battle hunger debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the A->Z Challenge Support idea, I just wish some of the rewards were a bit lower down the bracket honestly. Like why such a huge gap until the 14th reward, when it's pretty lackluster anyway?
    I honestly feel the 14th goal should have just been something the compendium came with in order to give users a reliable and repeatable method of earning compendium points.

Also Ursa is my new favorite carry. He can pull of nonsense when you have a friend supporting you, like Rubrick lift the enemy in lane at level 2 and go to town on them.
    Rhasta is way better than Rubick. Every Shackle is a kill.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I honestly feel the 14th goal should have just been something the compendium came with in order to give users a reliable and repeatable method of earning compendium points.
    if they add an easy way to farm points, people will stop buying points

i think the new stretch goals are pretty cool, considering I haven't spent over 20 EUR yet