10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's not so risky when your team has no one that uses invis, which was the situation in which I bought it. The only risk you run then is wasting..what is it, 850g or 900g? And usually they just end up dropping it in their base then, especially if you used it to your advantage already of ganking Riki when he was stupid enough to not realize you have a gem. To be clear, I wasn't talking about like, 20-25 minutes early. I'm talking about when people are still hanging around in their lane thinking their safe. Sure, Dust/Wards can do the job too, but meh, personal choice that I'd rather not waste the gold every time I need to kill Riki.
    Oh my fucking god, enjoy your life without wards when you lose gem. 900g risk my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh my fucking god, enjoy your life without wards when you lose gem. 900g risk my ass
    Because that was totally the best way to word that response right?
    Like I said, if you read, most teams, if they're not doing well at least, will drop the gem in the base because it's too simple just to find out who has the gem and get it back. Obviously it's not gonna work well you're behind, and obviously that's not a great time to get it, and obviously I said "not so risky", not "It's completely safe to do"

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I have the same ones as you plus the lion scepter. I just want that dragon form
    I didn't have enough levels to get another yet, the Lion one is interesting though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Form? WHERE?!?!??
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Dragon Form? WHERE?!?!??
    Immortal treasures, when you get one it's like a chest, but no key needed, it's under the really rare section if you happen to get one, you can preview it. It's only if you bought the compendium though, I haven't found a way in game to preview them besides having a chest unopened yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immortal treasures, when you get one it's like a chest, but no key needed, it's under the really rare section if you happen to get one, you can preview it. It's only if you bought the compendium though, I haven't found a way in game to preview them besides having a chest unopened yet.
    Only have 300 ish in the bank atm. So I can't buy stuff
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Only have 300 ish in the bank atm. So I can't buy stuff
    DIDN'T STOP ME
    Well, I had $400+, Mario Kart and Dota just brought me down quite a bit...
    Now I feel bad for spending it, but I'm not in a bad spot really for money at the moment.
    But that sucks :x

10+ Year Old Account
    DIDN'T STOP ME
    Well, I had $400+, Mario Kart and Dota just brought me down quite a bit...
    Now I feel bad for spending it, but I'm not in a bad spot really for money at the moment.
    But that sucks :x
    I'm not either but I have to pay for WoW, my Vent 15+10. So yeah lol That and I'm about to buy a voice changer. My voice sounds nerdy on the mike and I hate it.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that was totally the best way to word that response right?
    Like I said, if you read, most teams, if they're not doing well at least, will drop the gem in the base because it's too simple just to find out who has the gem and get it back. Obviously it's not gonna work well you're behind, and obviously that's not a great time to get it, and obviously I said "not so risky", not "It's completely safe to do"

I didn't have enough levels to get another yet, the Lion one is interesting though!
    Before going to bed i've had a game where Slardar used exactly same words as you did. And Prophet took his gem and next 20 minutes he sniped all my wards. I just was angry, sorry.

I didn't liked these immortal items =(
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before going to bed i've had a game where Slardar used exactly same words as you did. And Prophet took his gem and next 20 minutes he sniped all my wards. I just was angry, sorry
    Angry Russians

In all seriousness I'd feel the same.

Warrior-Magi

Before going to bed i've had a game where Slardar used exactly same words as you did. And Prophet took his gem and next 20 minutes he sniped all my wards. I just was angry, sorry.
    Ah, no problem then. To be honest, like I said, it was with my little experience, the only reason I actually did it was...well the Riki was already being dumb, I just abused that basically. I probably should of worded that better to begin with, a gem would shut out a bad/mediocre Riki, otherwise I would wait until I get some form of escape/tankiness before getting a gem actually. Was just a bit shocked at your wording lol, didn't expect that :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting a gem gives you immunity to blink>(tide, shaker, enigma, etc)ult because enemy can't see you (unless you fight enemy creeps or near their tower). Less towers you have the more important it is to have wards, to spot enemy being ready to blink-engage on HG or behind trees, if enemy team has gem, you won't be able to spot them. It's not just "anti-stealth" item, this item gives your team huge advantage in map control.

Also, Lions... (clueless) Lions and Death Prophets everywhere...

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the storm spirit hat. 15 points before I get a 2nd treasure!!!

EDIT: After my 13 pages of offerings, I got 125 points and a full alchemist set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really happy they added a CM immortal, but to be frank it just doesn't look all that awesome compared to the others.
    In any case I can see the prize pool funds explode now that everybody who doesn't have a compendium will want an immortal and those with one will be buying points to get more.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2014-05-31 at 07:32 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want to see if I can get the dragon knight one. Out of all the items I think Sniper, Axe and DK got the best deals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I was really happy they added a CM immortal, but to be frank it just doesn't look all that awesome.
    In any case I can see the prize pool funds explode now that everybody who doesn't have a compendium will want an immortal and those with one will be buying points to get more.
    Going to buy 4800 points tomorrow, you are quite right

Haha! The Dragon Knight form! Got it! That said, I did not get Tinker, ffffffffffffffffff-.

Deleted
    I have all of them except Warlock,WR,Lion.

Got DK dragonform first one, its freaking sweet. Only missing WR cloak and warlock staff after opening all i was given. But that dragonform man, one of the nicest item i ever seen in the game so far. Storm hat effects are also pretty nice, since hes one of my fav. DK form tied with LC Arcana blades for my love. They are much better than last year, those were mediocre.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2014-05-31 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Windrunner's cloak soooo bad!