Deleted
    I got the Tinker BoTs which is all i wanted anyway

Something that bothers me about a lot of the items is that the effects look really good, but I can't help but feel a lot of them should be on the base effect too. Example being a range indicator for how far Axe's call goes. Or Warlock's upheaval so clearly showing that you're slowed. Even the Puck orb really shows how it travels so much better.

Traded my 3 immortal chests for 9 keys early in the patch. Gonna trade those for all 11/11 immortals in a day or 2 when they're all worthless from inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/prizetra...ernational2014

That spike . I won't be happy until I have all of those immortals...
    Last edited by Scummer; 2014-05-31 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    It was a genius move by valve. The power of impatience.

I think Valve needs to expand T4 tourney... and give out like 4/8 extra wild cards with the amount from prize...

Dammit, I can't get the store to work right now lol. Can't buy more points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    I think Valve needs to expand T4 tourney... and give out like 4/8 extra wild cards with the amount from prize...
    I can't think of any more teams I would like to see compete at TI4. I think they should distribute the money a bit more evenly this year, though.

I got the store to work. I think all I'm missing now is the Warlock staff, which was a 'rare' drop from the chest anyhow. Don't particularly care for it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want for Christmas this year, even though TI4 is in July. Is a game 5 of the grand final.

I recently re-watched game 5 from last year. My god, the intensity of the game was phenomenal.

10+ Year Old Account
    the free chest (level 5 compendium atm) got me the sniper and dk immortal

too bad I despise playing the former...

I'm still gonna buy points from the store eventually to collect them all

I wouldn't give the CM immortal even common rarity tbh. Literally every other headpiece she has so far looks way better.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I wouldn't give the CM immortal even common rarity tbh. Literally every other headpiece she has so far looks way better.
    The CM immortal is obviously the cauldron from this year. It might see a bit of rework given how much hate it got.

10+ Year Old Account
    The CM one isn't terrible, however I feel it would be infinitely better if they simply put some hair behind the crown instead of that weird ice texture which clips with a lot of shoulder slot cosmetics and just looks odd.

Also I just want to check something with the CM immortal. Which gem in addition to the glacier gem did you guys get? I managed to get the Impatient Maiden gem although I'm not sure if it normally comes with that or if its my dumb luck that I got that instead of one that tracks kills or something which the immortal items seem to.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2014-05-31 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got to level 10 (compendium) got my 2nd immortal chest. Got Lion's weapon and DK ult.

I now have, Storms hat, Lions Weapon and DK ulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I guess they wanted her to look like snow queen, but i think this headpiece should make her look pale if they chased this goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Also I just want to check something with the CM immortal. Which gem in addition to the glacier gem did you guys get? I managed to get the Impatient Maiden gem although I'm not sure if it normally comes with that or if its my dumb luck that I got that instead of one that tracks kills or something which the immortal items seem to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Good to know I thought something was up given the other items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played a game. I random Riki... okay.

My team composite: Riki, Axe, WK, Visage and Sven
    Enemy team: Slark, BH, Invoker, WR and SD

I somehow ended up middle lane, against a INVOKER. I somehow won the lane, and the game.

19 kills - 2 deaths. WTF happened.

The CM one isn't terrible, however I feel it would be infinitely better if they simply put some hair behind the crown instead of that weird ice texture which clips with a lot of shoulder slot cosmetics and just looks odd.

I actually really like the CM one, the only thing that bugged me was when I died with it on last night, CM would become bald in the portrait frame.
    Also what does the Impatient Maiden gem even do? I got Frostbitten Enemies tracked.
    I'm really loving the Axe visual though from the helm, it just looks intimidating.

Haven't played Tinker yet to try the boots though, mine tracks Ports to base though, is that the same for everyone? I thought the immortals would all have similar gems, I seem to have been wrong though.

And apparently my friend has the luck of the Devil on his side or something, he had one immortal treasure and got the Warlock staff from it...just like the time I bought a crate for him and he got an unusual courier from it.