The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valve released a new patch, to fix the DDoS attacks hopefully, and also integrate DotaTV with Local Lobbies. So hopefully, we won't see those issues anytime soon again.

Also, for those that purchased the ESL tickets, you get one treasure chest redemption thingamajig. Use it to get whatever chest you want.
    Check http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Treasure_Chests for the treasure you want! If you want to chance on some cash, try one of the chests with an unusual drop.

yay dotatv with local lobbies? finally, now the players can play with 0 ms!. I hope they will use 100% local lobbies for lans. also it means ddosers can't ddos those matches anymore fl
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-10-11 at 01:29 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Nice, I got a treasure from Valve for buying the ESL ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Nice, I got a treasure from Valve for buying the ESL ticket.
    I was going to say Valve is usually pretty good when it comes to herp derps like this when it's 100% their fault.

Hopefully it was a good treasure though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was going to say Valve is usually pretty good when it comes to herp derps like this when it's 100% their fault.

Hopefully it was a good treasure though!
    I dunno, I got a token which I can redeem a treasure chest from but there are like 30 different chest to choose from and you can't click on the chest to see its contents.

tbh the token is probably worth more than any chest unless you get very lucky (if you can market it, that is)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    tbh the token is probably worth more than any chest unless you get very lucky (if you can market it, that is)
    Just worth 4 euro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellmate View Post
    Wait, you can random twice in a row in AP?
    When you repick, it randoms a new hero for you. Apparently the system allows you to random the hero you just repicked because Valve likes trolling people. Why the fuck that's possible, I have no idea. The entire point of repicking is sacrificing the gold because the hero either doesn't fit into your team, or because it's a huge pain in the ass to play like Meepo.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Well, it's quite apparent it was some kind of attack against the servers seeing the fixes in the latest patch.
    Yeah, as I've written few pages back, I met a guy who when losing just dropped us all from the game. Glad to see it's fixed.

timbersaw is so op right now, after I watching icex3 games yesterday I was like I have to try the same, I did. won a game, he's op in late game as well
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    timbersaw is so op right now, after I watching icex3 games yesterday I was like I have to try the same, I did. won a game, he's op in late game as well
    No, it's just Icex3 being really really good with Timbersaw. Timbersaw has always been a good hero, but he needs farm and levels. He needs to get a good laning phase to matter in the late game, if he doesn't he'll fall behind and be terrible. He's terrible at defending highground, because his mobility is all that keeps him alive in lategame.

he doesn't need a good laning phase, I remember icex3 got kinda shutdown ( couldn't farm a shit) but he got lvls, and then start killing people and farming a lot, Get bloodstone ->travels. splitpush a lot. he's good at defending highground, he clean waves pretty fast, with aghs its even better.

this game http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/953403268 I was talking about they were rekting us I had no farm nor exp because I was sharing exp with pudge offlane lol. but still got my lvls and start killing/pushing a lot.. I died a lot as well but w.e space created for my feedcarries game was hard because sven throw a lot and pa farm was shiiit pudge hooking pa's blink- we won cuz enemy kunkka wanted to be attacker, I would just blademail his first hit then try to find him and kill him after his X

I agree icex3 makes him OP, but he's still a good hero he makes so much space he's so fun, his "combo" dmg is insane

as long you get ur bloodstone before 20min mark i think its fine, with it you can farm a lot
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-10-11 at 03:42 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Black played tb vs secret just like matrice does btw. Avoid teamfights and get the base while your team is creating space.
    Even the draft supported that, icex3 with bara is so good at creating chaos and fy is a god at sk.
    Ofc he played lane because he has the best support in the world.

Final game vs eg was sooo good btw, I love icex3 timbersaw.
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2014-10-11 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Black played tb vs secret just like matrice does btw. Avoid teamfights and get the base while your team is creating space.
    Even the draft supported that, icex3 with bara is so good at creating chaos and fy is a god at sk.
    Ofc he played lane because he has the best support in the world.
    So like every TB ever?

Deleted
    So like every TB ever?
    Wasn't you who insisted you should teamfight with tb? maybe i'm mistaken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Wasn't you who insisted you should teamfight with tb? maybe i'm mistaken
    You're mistaken.

Deleted
    I forgot to mention how that ethereal blade pickup on fy saved game 1. That fight when he used eth on super while at 1% hp, all I could say was Kreygasm.

I watched 2 games from fy's "Player View" and now I think I shouldn't play Dota ever again. Haven't queued a game for 8 days.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

TIL dota 2 recently added servers in Peru and Chile, and yet i have better ping in US east. Dota 2 need a server in miami for the people in the north of south america.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    they played him again and got countered by 1 diff blade & lost
    On what hero?

Also, just played against the new PL for the first time and my, my is that hero extremely broken now. AoE down his army and he will have a new one in under a second.