Deleted
    tbh secret vs nyx looked really bad for secret at 30 min, naga 322'd in the end tho

Deleted
    Agreed, Chrono is completely retarded and needs to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    No chance omni is getting an aghs in decent time in a pub game unless he takes a load of farm.
    Omni is supposed to take a load of farm, because he's a core hero, not a support.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I never thought Void was broken and certainly don't now either. I said it during TI4 but it was only in Universe's hands that hero looked strong and even then I wasn't convinced. Now after the nerfs I really don't think he is that strong. He is annoying in pubs, sure, but definitely manageable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Omni is supposed to take a load of farm, because he's a core hero, not a support.
    He's really not played as a core, neither in pubs nor competitively...

And honestly people think heroes need way more farm for them to come online then they really need. For example most people placed Faceless Void in trilanes only to farm, because Void needs X/Y/Z to come online and then smart teams started offlaning him and he started team fightning early and boom new TI meta.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2014-10-14 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really haven't had any problems with void. Like I play solo-queue public matchmaking. And I rarely find myself or my teams having trouble dealing with Void.

Though they do with Spectre/Omni combos. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    He's really not played as a core, neither in pubs nor competitively...

And honestly people think heroes need way more farm for them to come online then they really need. For example most people placed Faceless Void in trilanes only to farm, because Void needs X/Y/Z to come online and then smart teams started offlaning him and he started team fightning early and boom new TI meta.
    Omni is a core. He's extremely XP hungry and also needs gold. He's useless as tits on a boar if you run him as a hard support.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

where does a core omniknight lane? safe lane farm? mid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    In some imaginary world where Tiny with Agh's and Clinkz are OP.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

The Jungle is far better for omniknight! Using Purification to heal and deal damage to the creeps! You can get a aghs in just under 45 mins!

Actually with armor increase, soul ring and maybe basilius shouldnt omni be able to leech jungle exp quite well now?

Deleted
    Omni is a core. He's extremely XP hungry and also needs gold. He's useless as tits on a boar if you run him as a hard support.
    If Omni is a core that means you can only have 1 other farming carry.

1 diffusal blade charge used on thier only carry because omni is being played as a core = 100% countered to this "Omni core" because they have nothing else aside from spells to do any damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere. Purification works fine for blasting stacked camps and waves down, and Guardian Angel basically turns into free outer towers whenever it's up if you drafted properly and aren't getting badly outplayed by the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    In some imaginary world where Tiny with Agh's and Clinkz are OP.
    Tiny Agh's is the single most under-cost item I've ever seen. It provides way too much for way too little. Clinkz is OP, maybe someday you'll understand how hilariously broken Searing Arrows is, sup 70 orbwalking dmg at level 1 naked, sup free reaver and free relic at lvl 6.

Clinkz hits for 196 damage at level 7 with just treads and aquila and his ulti active, 1194 HP. Very balanced. Could even buy HotD and dominate a creep before eating it if you want to be saucy, gives creep an extra 250 HP, so an extra 125 HP/13 damage at level 6. Not sure how HotD interacts with Holy Persuasion, if the HP bonus from both stacks on the creep, that's up to an extra 550 HP on that creep, or just 300 HP if it just uses whatever's strongest. Chen+Clinkz could be pretty goofy.

Also, Searing Arrows isn't a UAM, so it stacks with everything, and the damage bonus is taken into account when crystalys/buriza crit. Bonus damage from his ulti is considered to be base damage, so it's multiplied by anything that improves it (VS aura, DD runes, Sven Agh's, etc.)

Seriously, mad fucking OP hero right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    If Omni is a core that means you can only have 1 other farming carry.

1 diffusal blade charge used on thier only carry because omni is being played as a core = 100% countered to this "Omni core" because they have nothing else aside from spells to do any damage.
    Because tri-core doesn't exist anymore. Because heroes have static farm priorities and those don't change during the game.

Omni teams don't farm, they push early and push hard and win early. You don't pick Spectre or Medusa, you pick Sven or Drow. You pick someone who doesn't need a lot of farm, who will be hitting far harder than the enemy before they can have the Diffusal Blade, before they can have their necessary damage items or BKBs or other items.
    Last edited by PizzaSHARK; 2014-10-15 at 08:35 AM.

6.82c
    * Buyback cooldown increased from 6 to 7 minutes
    * AoE Gold NWFactor reduced from 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03 to 0.05/0.05/0.05/0.04/0.03
    * AoE XP XPFactor reduced from 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12 to 0.23/0.23/0.2/0.15/0.12
    * Mystic Flare damage is now dealt over 2.4 seconds instead of 2.2 seconds
    * Ancient Seal cooldown increased from 11 to 14
    * Crypt Swarm damage rescaled from 100/175/250/300 to 75/150/225/300
    * Exorcism cooldown increased from 135 to 145
    * Juxtapose max illusions reduced from 6/8/10 to 5/7/9
    * Bloodrage now only amplifies for half of the value when the dealer and the receiver are over 2200 range apart
    * Primal Split cast time increased from 0.4 to 0.65 seconds
    * Primal Split delay after cast time (while invulnerable) reduced from 0.85 to 0.6 seconds
    * Ethereal Blade projectile speed increased from 1100 to 1200
    * Song of the Siren cast point increased from 0.65 to 0.8 seconds
    * Guardian Angel no longer provides HP Regeneration
    * Metamorphosis movement speed reduced from 315 to 290
    * Conjure Image damage intake increased from 300% to 425%
    * Sunder no longer interrupts the target
    * Sunder cast range increased from 250 to 325
    * Haunt illusion outgoing damage decreased from 40% to 30%
    * Spectre movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
    * Chronosphere cooldown increased from 120/100/80 to 130/110/90
    * Eye of the Storm Scepter interval increased from 0.55/0.45/0.35 to 0.6/0.5/0.4
    * Static Link cooldown increased from 25 to 32/30/28/26
    * Flaming Fists damage type changed from Magical to Pure (pierces Spell Immunity)
    * Flaming Fists damage reduced from 100/150/200 to 80/115/150
    rip jungle tb
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    tb = dead, there's no reason to ever pick him instead of naga.

Deleted
    Because tri-core doesn't exist anymore. Because heroes have static farm priorities and those don't change during the game.

Omni teams don't farm, they push early and push hard and win early. You don't pick Spectre or Medusa, you pick Sven or Drow. You pick someone who doesn't need a lot of farm, who will be hitting far harder than the enemy before they can have the Diffusal Blade, before they can have their necessary damage items or BKBs or other items.
    No they really don't. The only reason Omni is even a viable pick is that the meta slowed down after the massive nerf to tower gold+refreshing glyph.
    There's also a lot heroes better suited for what you're suggesting then Omni. I already said how little Omni brings during the laning phase(and you countered by meleeing someone with boots and orb of venom and aura, which you don't even have gold or exp for(because support)+ the offlane guy has to be out of position anyway), but you imagine that Omni's team will be the aggressive one?

Omni can jungle easily with just a soul ring by the way, purification OP.

Also, my biggest complaint with Omni is not his ridiculous ultimate, his ridiculous healnuke that is a whopping 720 (WTF) points swing in a skirmish which is the entire life bar of many heroes at level 7, or his ridiculous spammable magic immunity that gives anyone his team a get out of death free card in 9/10 situations.

It's his broken as fuck aura, straight and simple. The slow is way too strong and the aura has been buffed to be way too large. It should be melee range and it got buffed to an absurd 350 radius. Sounds like a lot? Of course not, 350 is tiny you tell me, except that since it's radius, it's in all directions, which makes the effective AoE 700, which is a huge amount for such a powerful PASSIVE ability. For comparison, Leshrac's ultimate is 450, a solid amount bigger percentage wise but not much more than a standard hero model in reality. And it costs him all of his mana to sustain without several core items, while Omni's is free

Sure, Omni doesn't get to do 200 DPS to everyone with his aura, but 36% movespeed slow is enough to cripple most heroes in the game. Heroes like Skywrath are balanced around their ability to do damage and flee with superior movespeed so they don't get jumped on. Nope, enjoy 250 movespeed and inevitable death just because Omni got close to you for one second. And, as I said, this aura reduces the movespeed of even the fastest melee heroes down to the level of brown boots instantly, which, which you have to be IN MELEE RANGE of someone to attack them, makes it impossible to do any damage. If you're at 350 movespeed and they're at 380, after you hit them once you will never hit them again if they keep running. That should be easy to understand, and that makes Omni's aura a passive and automatic disable on any melee carry in the game - all his target has to do is walk away and he will only hit them once. Alch gets 60 movespeed from his ultimate and 15% from SY still only puts him at like 470, lop off 36% and he's back down to 350 instantly.

To use Pizza's exaggerations on this one, degen aura might as well just permanently stun melee carrys because it pretty much removes them from the game entirely. Even if they get off the initiation on your carry with a stun and try to burn him down, you will just roflrepel and they'll be fine anyway, and even if that gets purged Omni STILL has roflGA to make them immune to carrys for 10 seconds, in which time Omni can easily tag your melee carry with degen aura and they're done.

Honestly, if you don't realize how absurdly broken degen aura is you have clearly never properly played Omni. I routinely play him as a carry - never as a support. Never. He makes a fantastic carry because people CANNOT GET AWAY FROM HIM EVER. And he has all the tools to ensure he cannot lose a duel as well between his ridiculous toolkit. In fact, I usually leave repel at level 1 because 5 seconds is all you really need to guarantee you kill whoever you're stuck to. I suspect the reason everyone in here wildly underestimates this hero is because people play him by hiding in the trees casting spells on allies, never in front of them protecting them, so the aura never sees much use. Go play against an aggressive Omni who chases you around the map as a melee carry and you will understand what true rage is. Naturally, if you want to point out how the few times pros have used him they just hid behind their team and never used his aura as a disable you will be missing out on the biggest broken strengths of this hero.

Fixes for Omniknight:
    Aura radius cut in half, aura slow cut in half. Maybe more.

tl;dr
    Rename Omni "fun police" and Dota2 is fixed.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-10-15 at 08:13 PM.

If you're Naga Siren and enemy has Earthshaker and Luna, how do you play?

Was just getting a lot of complaints from one teamie last game for "not joining for teamfighting". Truth is I just didn't want to get dunked, but I might've just been more scared than I should've been?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    If you're Naga Siren and enemy has Earthshaker and Luna, how do you play?

Was just getting a lot of complaints from one teamie last game for "not joining for teamfighting". Truth is I just didn't want to get dunked, but I might've just been more scared than I should've been?
    When playing Naga or Terrorblade just consider a teamfight as an opportunity for you to get rax. However, you need to keep lanes pushed to be able to do that but you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    When playing Naga or Terrorblade just consider a teamfight as an opportunity for you to get rax. However, you need to keep lanes pushed to be able to do that but you didn't.
    Yeah, I tried, but in retrospect I was playing way too safe somet--most of the time. Think some of the big game-changes came when I realized ES had spent echo last fight and pretty much charged for highground.