Deleted
    Stacking Solar crests on Huskar is actually hilarious.

I think puppey is like 6'5. Apparently being the tallest isn't good enough, because from the looks of it, after ti5, he will also be the highest paid player in all of e-sports.

Also omertocracy added to the roster. Here's a gif.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I think puppey is like 6'5. Apparently being the tallest isn't good enough, because from the looks of it, after ti5, he will also be the highest paid player in all of e-sports.

Also omertocracy added to the roster. Here's a gif.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Uu3VqEu.gif[IMG]

RIP Skeleton King. Never forget.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Be 46 gold from Butterfly. STATE THIS IN CHAT CLEARLY.
    Some fuckwit uses courier to ship an Ogre Club or something to himself. I let him finish this.
    Tell team you've finished Butterfly and need courier.
    Courier is 5 inches from picking up my Butterfly. Ally decides he needs something from Secret Shop.
    Rinse and repeat this until I'm literally dead.

What the fuck is it with some of these fucking retards. "Oh, PL wants to send out complete Butterfly. NAH, NOT IMNPORTANT, I NEED ORB OF VENOM."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Stacking Solar crests on Huskar is actually hilarious.
    I saw a video on youtube of huskar with 4 solar crests just standing in enemy fountain for like 7 minutes tanking the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Some fuckwit uses courier to ship an Ogre Club or something to himself. I let him finish this.
    Courier is 5 inches from picking up my Butterfly. Ally decides he needs something from Secret Shop.

What the fuck is it with some of these fucking retards. "Oh, PL wants to send out complete Butterfly. NAH, NOT IMNPORTANT, I NEED ORB OF VENOM."
    Don't even get me started. Sometimes I feel sorry for the courier constantly getting a massive fucking workout. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize your bracer was more important than my sheep stick"

Think there's been 3 times this week where I have died because someone over righted the courier instead of letting my get my much needed items. Like bkb or w/e. Can't say if I had them I would have survived, but if I did I would definitely taken someone down with me.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Crackleslap;35052092]I saw a video on youtube of huskar with 4 solar crests just standing in enemy fountain for like 7 minutes tanking the whole thing.

Yep i was fighting at rosh and thier WR used her ulti on me, hit me for a good 6 or 7 seconds and did maybe 50 dmg.

bounty hunter is so op atm, its like 500g x track kill.. all u have to do is roam and win mid easily (courier snipe and kills with oov + ur passive). then 6 2-3 track kills and u have mek and arcane. hero is insane and fun

if the enemy has a jungler, its a free win.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Anyone that doesn't sentry mid and drop back to t2 to bottle before flying courier deserves to get their donkey sniped and their lane lost!

And their house broken into.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-25 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post

I was like, 500g from Butterfly, and I told my friends in skype, I specifically said "Hey guys, I'm really close to Butterfly, can I just get the jungle farm real quick?"

Just to look at my map and see two of my friends enter the camp near me and start killing them, both supports.

Thanks "friends".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I saw a video on youtube of huskar with 4 solar crests just standing in enemy fountain for like 7 minutes tanking the whole thing.
    Might as well make one of them a halberd.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    bounty hunter is so op atm, its like 500g x track kill.. all u have to do is roam and win mid easily (courier snipe and kills with oov + ur passive). then 6 2-3 track kills and u have mek and arcane. hero is insane and fun

if the enemy has a jungler, its a free win.
    Yup, Track has been OP as hell for a long, long time. It's basically reliable tower gold for everyone every time you kill someone. You basically can't die if there's a Gondar on the other team.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yup, Track has been OP as hell for a long, long time. It's basically reliable tower gold for everyone every time you kill someone. You basically can't die if there's a Gondar on the other team.
    Playing Abaddon vs BH team is fun, Shield is on perma CD to dispel track.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Anyone that doesn't sentry mid and drop back to t2 to bottle before flying courier deserves to get their donkey sniped and their lane lost!

And their house broken into.
    you dont really need to get a sentry tho..

even that, track is just too good atm, it feels like old rubberband when ure like 10k gold behind, 1 tf = 1 item.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I played a couple of pubs recently and I remember why I stopped doing that. Give AM complete free farm from like 10:00-20:00... he has perseverance and a claymore and takes another 4 minutes to get the broadsword.

Like 45 mins in he has bfury, bkb, and manta vs a 6 slotted bloodseeker.

Fuck pubs, man. Just... fuck pubs.

Yeah...carries that can't carry and just rage on the supports are probably top of the list for reasons to quit moba's. I'm loving all the AM's or PA's that ignore the team farming away happy as larry then they die when the entire enemy team is missing then just look for an excuse and say something stupid like "no wards gg" or "gg support". Makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it.

And the underlining problem will never change because its not a game flaw, its a people flaw. People suck and only think about themselves normally so they go into a game thinking "I'm gona go bloodseeker and I'm gona rush a midas, and if the others noobs in my team cant keep up to bad we would have won if my team doesnt hold me back" then they don't play as a team because you're just 5 random people thrown together on the internet, its likely not everyone will even speak the same language. Add to that something like making a mistake then getting raged on by your "team" members and its just shitstorm waiting to happen
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-07-25 at 11:21 PM.

you definitely need a sentry if you're against qop, storm, lesh, and many other mids if the other team has a bounty or you're going to die before level 6 if the bh is roaming. one jinada can be a death sentence if you're in the water or further.

Deleted
    im never playing support again, people are too god damn stupid to trust in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 n half hours until TI starts <3

...well the wild cards, but still! EXCITED AF!

10+ Year Old Account
    So, i just finished guided bot match out of curiosity, had couple of commentaries on how they put players vs passive bots, give 0 information on ganks (they could make middle bot to gank bottom lane at least once), denies, rune control, creep equilibrium (outside of "don't level cleave early" on Sven when you level it).
    First thing i thought about this game mode, is that they are going to give you some clue on how specific heroes work, then i understand that it's not about heroes, but about roles they perform, they covered up it quite well, but very important "advanced-basic" things are not mentioned. Not sure about other learning modes, if they have this stuff covered somewhere, they should advocate people to play it before joining real matches like they obviously do:

Adding a line like "but we recommend you to play some players vs AI games first" wouldn't hurt, because player who just finished guided bot match is not ready "to face a real match" (not because he is not skilled enough, but because he reads this line and instantly thinks that he is prepared and that there is nothing unusual in other matches, like, having Sven picked or not having a well-balanced-pick-wise team, or being yelled at for not picking a support hero when last pick while there is obviously not a single support)

In short, i disagree with valve on that a player who played a guided bot match vs passive bots is "prepared to face a real match"
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-07-26 at 06:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Theoretically the system will match them with other people at their skill level, all the way down to 1 mmr where people attack ground enemy fountain and sit back and watch.

time for bets boys, hopefully i win my 1 fb for Vega.. my only 4 items left (5c).. that i want to bet biblethump
    - Ronald Koeman.