Feeling from every game I play.

I'm not even a competitive person from my nature, I don't mind losing that much but it's really frustrating to get stomped. I feel like every game is: the best gaming experience of all time, fun winning team fights and good ganks. Or a complete rekt where I lose because the enemy plays immensely better, it's a stomp. There is no middle between these, (I have 2800 games only). Yeah call me to git gud. Just wondering are there any kindred spirits.

Sounds like you might dislike losing more than you think.

Having decently competitive games in any game is rare I think.

One of the (many) reasons why I've come to dislike partaking in any sort of PVP, regardless of the game in question, is specifically because I tend to encounter the exact thing you're describing: almost all matches tend to be a complete stomp, either in my favor or that of the enemy team. Once in a blue moon, there will be a match where there's an actual back-and-forth between the two teams, and it's anyone's game right up until the end, but again, those seem to be rare enough that, at least in my opinion, it doesn't justify putting up with the total stomp-fests that seem to happen far more often the rest of the time.
    "Perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten- things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

DotA is not a game where you get much out of losing, so you are certainly not alone. You could always take solace in knowing that you will play your current hero better the next time.

Truely balanced/even competition 5v5's are a rare and beautiful thing.

Its what keeps you queing post 2am after that one great game to try get another

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Sounds like you might dislike losing more than you think.

Having decently competitive games in any game is rare I think.
    Or may be it is because of the region. I've heard that usually SEA region is not having competitive matches, but in our region matches are usually quite competitive!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyduck View Post
    Or may be it is because of the region. I've heard that usually SEA region is not having competitive matches, but in our region matches are usually quite competitive!
    I'd second you.