Yes, but chronesphere, unless well placed(which aint hard in pubs tho) wont help much. you cast 2 spells then autoattack the guys locked there. And if you have melee carry, well, you get the idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Jangri- View Post
    Yes, but chronesphere, unless well placed(which aint hard in pubs tho) wont help much. you cast 2 spells then autoattack the guys locked there. And if you have melee carry, well, you get the idea..
    But isn't it possible to practically cancel out voids own chronosphere? Could be nice.
    Last edited by conceit2; 2012-06-22 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conceit2 View Post
    But isn't it possible to practicly cancel out voids own chronosphere? Could be nice.
    Yep, epic troll mode GM.

They really really need to implement a concede button I'm sorry. Look today I started a game. 3 people on the other team left. In response to this 3 of my guys on my team leave. The other guys come back and log back in by my team doesn't so it's now a 5 on 2. No concede button, can't leave dont'w anna be in the pool. Can't afk don't wanna be in the pool. Concede button please.

Also the community is retarded sometimes. During that game I brought up the same topic and one of the kids on the other team told me to go "quit qq and go back to LoL" I hope he's not representative of the larger dota 2 community.

If people leave and doesnt come back for 5 minutes then the game is safe to leave. Concede button sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I hope he's not representative of the larger dota 2 community.
    He sounds pretty nice in comparison to the larger DotA2 community.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    If people leave and doesnt come back for 5 minutes then the game is safe to leave. Concede button sucks.
    Theirs no penalty? That still kinda sucks. I have to wait through 5 minutes of ass pounding because the concede button "sucks". Why exactly is that again?

Because people would stop working for comebacks. Dota games arent lost before the ancient is dead.

There is a penalty for those that leave first. But after the first have left it is safe to leave. If you think that 5 minutes are far too long time to wait then you shouldnt really play dota to begin with.

5 minutes is a hell of a lot better than the standard 20 of LoL. By the time you realize something went wrong it's already safe to leave.

Honestly, the game isn't half the stalemate other games can be. If you're losing so bad that you feel you need to just surrender, the game will be over soon anyway. Very few teams of moderate or higher skill will let a game sit around for 30 minutes, knowing they can lose the game if they don't use their advantage while it's fresh. At worst you have to endure a couple of minutes of bad manner fountain camping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    Rubick so awesome, such an unpredictable hero. Gettin hook or something of the like on him is just silly

Side note: Its tough to get certain spells on him because of the way better players use there spells in combos 99% of the time, for example it was very difficult to steal hook simply because a pudge is going to immediately rot right after the hook causing you to steal that instead, same goes with beastmaster roar and a host of other spells that open combos
    While he's fun I just feel he's too inconsistant to be truely viable

does the rubick is still stealing dismember?

i haven't seen it yet

also that when someone gets DC, people pauses the game for like 10 minutes....hhrrmmm, there's a reason of the 5 minutes thing, come on
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Dismember is impossible to steal, people usually turn rot on right after they use it.

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    does the rubick is still stealing dismember?

i haven't seen it yet
    I uh... wow. He can steal it, if that's what you mean. Target looks frozen while he does some odd dance with his staff.

also, why is valve so great with getting me to spend money for online aesthetics in a vidya gaem fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    WD stun makes me rage. Shit's so easy to combo with like... anything else.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    WD stun makes me rage. Shit's so easy to combo with like... anything else.
    WD + Jugger:

Stand near creeps: Get stunned a million times and get spinned.
    Don't stand near creeps: No stun but eat entire jugger ult.

Why is NS so OP, winning with him isn't even fun =/

10+ Year Old Account
    WD + Jugger:

Stand near creeps: Get stunned a million times and get spinned.
    Don't stand near creeps: No stun but eat entire jugger ult.

It was frustrating as shit because we had a pretty good game going with both teams even, but by 45 minutes getting hit with WD stun meant you were dead... WR would chain a Shackle with it, or Riki would shit a smokebomb out during it and you're dead before you can even get out. We ended up having to get BKBs just to not die the second WD threw his stupid fucking stun at anyone, but that just put us even farther behind on items since we didn't have some bullshit OP mega AOE stun with a low cooldown on our team to force them to all BKB :-/

I really wish they'd do something about Repel... if I can't heal people while it's active, at least let me use that shit to break people out of stuns and shit. Right now it's like there's no fucking point in getting more than 1 point in Repel. 12 seconds of magic immunity is great... right up until you die because Omni couldn't heal you.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

heeeeeeeyyy, i was looking some images of the DA and saw the murloc, just remembered him now

anyone knows if they are gonna release him soon?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    heeeeeeeyyy, i was looking some images of the DA and saw the murloc, just remembered him now

anyone knows if they are gonna release him soon?
    As far as I know development on Slark has not started yet, so I wouldn't expect him anytime soon, but you never know...

Unreleased Content

Even though Slark can be incredibly powerful, I never was really fond of playing him. My personal wishlist for new heroes: Centaur Warchief, Luna, Skywrath (but I guess we won't see him anytime soon either).
    Last edited by conceit2; 2012-06-23 at 06:44 PM.

Skywrath (but I guess we won't see him anytime soon either).
    well rubick was released only 6 months before skywrath and hes already ported while we still are wating for some older heroes

i would like to see Luna, Pit Lord and Dirge thoes 2 in same patch tomb+expulsion gl pushing anything
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-06-23 at 07:10 PM.