Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I imagine Wisp could be good if your Greevil has Laguna Blade or some other easy steal spell.
    how does that work

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    how does that work
    Assuming wisp can tether to a greevil, they could simply relocate to a camp the other team is trying to take, time Laguna Blade correctly, and steal it.

However, Enigma is just godlike for stealing. Midnight Pulse+Black Hole as they're about to finish, and free camp for us. Demonic Conversion also works on the smaller greevils, and since the point goes to whoever last hits the final greevil, that can be another free camp if there's just one small greevil left.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Assuming wisp can tether to a greevil, they could simply relocate to a camp the other team is trying to take, time Laguna Blade correctly, and steal it.

However, Enigma is just godlike for stealing. Midnight Pulse+Black Hole as they're about to finish, and free camp for us. Demonic Conversion also works on the smaller greevils, and since the point goes to whoever last hits the final greevil, that can be another free camp if there's just one small greevil left.
    Seems like Enigma is the way to go for this mode. I also made some good experiences with Sven. AOE Stun the enemy team and Cleave them into oblivion.

Have to love Rubick. Stole QoP's ult recently, and get jumped on by Nyx, but he's far too slow to react. Lift, Fade Bolt, ult, steal HIS ult, ult again, and a dead Nyx.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be a good item build for Winrunner, to semi carry. Is dreadlus out of the picture?
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    What would be a good item build for Winrunner, to semi carry. Is dreadlus out of the picture?
    phaseboots->(force staff)->Orchid, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about Phaseboots-->Ring of Basilus -->Orchid?
    Oderint dum metuat.

if you want to semicarry wr you need forcestaff/dagger just to ramp up kills faster and get 100% double shackle shots(on 2 heroes). i used to go phase boots, but when i play wr i roam a LOT so mana boots + forcestaf/dagger feels much better to me movement/setup wise.

orchid is good vs heroes with hard disables/windwalks, dedalous is pretty sick but pays off later as powershot will be the majority of your damage in the first 10min.

Just get a Desolator and thank me later.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be a good setup for Windrunner and Lion?
    Forcestaff isn't it a bit overrated, or am I just a money retard who don't know how to use it proberly?
    Oderint dum metuat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    What would be a good setup for Windrunner and Lion?
    Forcestaff isn't it a bit overrated, or am I just a money retard who don't know how to use it proberly?
    Force Staff is a good item, better than blink sometimes. It's a solid escape mechanism and "okay" tool for positioning yourself in properly for some abilities. You can also use it on your ally heroes to save them or enemy heroes for whatever reason. It's not a must-have item for any hero but it sure is a cost-efficient item.

What do you mean by a good setup?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-12-22 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually get phase boots, force staff , int neck, and go desolator if i want to go semi carry , works great for me

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Mjoll/MKB/Daedalus/phase/abyssal/scepter

Carry WR ladies and gentlemen.

if wr have at least half of those items the game is over anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mouzfun View Post
    if anyone ever has at least two of those items the game is over anyway.
    FTFY.

capsblox .

I would consider basher for carry WR as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Force Staff is a good item, better than blink sometimes. It's a solid escape mechanism and "okay" tool for positioning yourself in properly for some abilities. You can also use it on your ally heroes to save them or enemy heroes for whatever reason. It's not a must-have item for any hero but it sure is a cost-efficient item.

What do you mean by a good setup?
    By a good setup I mean which other 3 heroes would be good to have on your team with Lion and Windrunner.
    Oderint dum metuat.

its just me or greevling is unplayable?
    im getting DC all the time at start of the match and i cant connect back....
    i had like 2 abandons before due random power outage
    but now im sitting on 6 after 24h in low prio >.<

enemy Naix telling me I'm gay because of Ghost Scepter on Gyro...
    simply priceless
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2012-12-22 at 10:09 PM. Reason: gud grammer

Deleted
    Does anyone have a spare key? If so, please send me a message

Edit, got a key from Majad. Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc3712a6ea75; 2012-12-23 at 12:25 AM.