10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    let me be specific:
    are you disturbed by russians, by bad playing russians, or by russians who dont speak english?
    Well, if they speak English how could I know they are from Russia?

I have no problem with anyone as long as they speak English. When playing solo queue I expect everyone
    to be bad. I have no problem with other people playing bad as long as they don't start whining in Russian[or any other language].

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Well, if they speak English how could I know they are from Russia?

I have no problem with anyone as long as they speak English. When playing solo queue I expect everyone
    to be bad. I have no problem with other people playing bad as long as they don't start whining in Russian[or any other language].
    well ,thats a good approach, I suppose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I could, I've helped plenty of people to learn, but unfortunately I'm a bit busy now so it might have to wait until after the holidays.
    With pleasure, I'll be abit busy in the next few days aswell it's no problem! Feel free to add me on steam and catch you later.

Gonna try to play with some bots aswell then in the mean time, thanks for the answer and merry xmas to you all !
    Last edited by mmoc96cf230e75; 2012-12-25 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSnail View Post
    dont play on fucking US and EU servers.
    Now that there are three EU servers, they could make us que on two servers tops. Would likely drastically reduce the size of russians who are not willing to talk in english on EU west and/or east. I stopped queuing on East in hopes there would be less of them if I que on West only, but no...

I don't mind playing with russians at all. I even encountered quite a lot of good russian team mates who were able to communicate and speak english half-decently. The only problem I have with them is when they just spam and speak russian over microphone. Now, alright you speak russian, but why do you have to insult everyone on your team mates with сука, пиздец, иди нахуи, даваи дв, мид фид. Anyway, I don't think it's as a big problem as it's with the manners.

Type or talk in some other language than English on those servers = 4 week ban to English speaking servers.
    Do you even undestand what resources will you need for such project? it's pointless, valve will go bunkrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Great at being a pain in the ass, sure. But Puck doesn't do much damage and his (her?) stats are terrible because he's balanced around Phase Shift being used to avoid damage. Plus Puck needs a lot of XP and items to reach that "holy fuck why will it just not DIE?" stage - blink dagger, force staff/eul's, etc.
    I agree. Easy to push out of lane and easy to kill in the duration of a stun or silence. However, his ultimate and silence are great and his mobility allows him to chase people down, he's basically a QoP with an AoE stun and silence instead of her screams. Where he falls short is lane phase, Puck isn't very good for last hitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh. Played my first game in probably two months and there's a dude on the other team that instalocked void, has some kind of Na'Vi name with colors, his text is orange, and he talks shit. ALL. GAME.

Never mind the fact that their Puck, Wisp, and Keeper were pretty much the only reason they won, and their Puck did so well because our QoP mid fed him four times in ten minutes due to 350ms ping.

I just don't get why someone's gonna act like a prick on freaking Christmas. Oh well. We had a fun kill on him where he tried to fountain dive us with aegis and I slapped him with a net then Doom and he died about half a second after aegis faded. That was pretty special.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree. Easy to push out of lane and easy to kill in the duration of a stun or silence. However, his ultimate and silence are great and his mobility allows him to chase people down, he's basically a QoP with an AoE stun and silence instead of her screams. Where he falls short is lane phase, Puck isn't very good for last hitting.
    Yeah, the Puck we just played was a total baller at setting up huge Keeper waves. If you don't get out of his ulti, you're fucked. If you break his ulti, you're still fucked. It was pretty awesome.

I don't know if I'd pick Puck in general, but even if he's not the most uber hero he's probably one of the most fun.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:45 AM ----------

Man, two games in a row with complete shit players on one side or the other. Already I'm remembering why I stopped playing.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

it's not christmas in russia yet (they celebrate it on januare 7th)

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    Do you even undestand what resources will you need for such project? it's pointless, valve will go bunkrupt.
    Rofl, we are living in the age of computers. You could even make it so that people can report players for typing in another language and it wouldnt take any more resources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I don't know if I'd pick Puck in general, but even if he's not the most uber hero he's probably one of the most fun.
    That is what is currently doing it for me. There is a lot of mindgaming to do when you play Puck, especially when you face off against midplayers who actually have some competence and will try to bait your phase-shifts and then follow up with the attack they really wanted to hit you with. Sometimes it's a challenge and great fun, other times you fight those midplayers who seem to have no concept of lane or rune-control and won't even have left the lane by the time I've gotten kills on both their sidelanes, which is boring.

Although I play in a 4-5 man stack whenever I play, which makes communicating initiations a lot easier, so I tend to Puck it up with them. Puck is a rare pick for me in solo-queue, I tend to random in that situation.

In regards to your earlier comment about Puck not being good for much else than being a pain in the ass, I will have to respectfully disagree. I won't claim that I play at any level of "high-skilled" play, but in my usual matchmaking games I have a decent impact on the game as Puck, even if I offlane her.

Rofl, we are living in the age of computers. You could even make it so that people can report players for typing in another language and it wouldnt take any more resources.
    yeah, and that would require assload of people who will manually check it, and any kind of automotive systems isnt reliable at all.

it's not christmas in russia yet (they celebrate it on januare 7th)
    does it have to do with anything, at all?)

Loving the event so far. Got the golden greevil earlier today. \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demidov View Post
    Loving the event so far. Got the golden greevil earlier today. \o/
    Sucks that you had to play much during Halloween to be good in this event. My greevil sucks donkeydick

Deleted
    yeah, and that would require assload of people who will manually check it, and any kind of automotive systems isnt reliable at all.
    No it wouldn't require a lot of people to manually check this. There could just be a treshhold of how many sentences or something like that. If they just add an option to the report system "Didn't communicate in English" or something like that, then it would be just like checking another report with foul language in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Sucks that you had to play much during Halloween to be good in this event. My greevil sucks donkeydick
    Yeah, that's not fair much. Though, you can hatch the egg now instantly with the essences to get a better greevil, while during Diretide you had to wait for it to end before hatching it.

Deleted
    I had forgotten how fun Mirana is to play Went 10/0/6 in 18 minutes and then the whole enemy team RQed

Quote Originally Posted by verba View Post
    No it wouldn't require a lot of people to manually check this. There could just be a treshhold of how many sentences or something like that. If they just add an option to the report system "Didn't communicate in English" or something like that, then it would be just like checking another report with foul language in it.
    Well, they'd have to make not communicating in English a bannable offense first. I personally do not communicate besides a "glhf" in the start, and perhaps a "gg wp". I am perfectly able, but choose not to. Should I also be banned from queueing? Is typing in cyrillic different from not communicating? Obviously it is, but does it impact your game differently? For better or for worse? Why?

Granted, I very seldom soloqueue. I utilize voice com, and usually find myself completely ignoring other random players when playing with a stack.

I guess we just have different viewpoints. Regardless, if you want to improve, your team mates shouldn't matter. Focus on your own gameplay, even if that loss was the fault of that russian guy who refused to listen to reason or speak to you in English. You are not trying to make him a better player after all, correct?

No it wouldnt and automotive systems would work to sort out the useless reports with the legit ones. Programming is way more advanced then you seem to know.