Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Watched them live, but that's bit of a bit funny sentiment if you consider that these two teams were fighting against elimination in their group - group which was actually won by LGD.int.

But hey, technically they're an asian team too.
    It's just that it seems like their coordination and overall planning is just really far ahead of western teams I've watched. Even Na'Vi doesn't seem to have coordination like the Asian teams do, I think they win a lot of games because they're all very skilled individually and they do a lot of unorthodox things.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post

I don't mean to brag but you know
    Cute

I'm convinced talking about Sange and Yasha is the quickest way of getting bad players to out themselves. Actually had someone arguing with me, saying Yasha (and Sange and Yasha) is a great item on Omniknight and that it/they should be core after Mekansm.

ಠ_ಠ
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

but it totally make sense
    yasha gives bonus MS so you can catch up to ppl and slow them with degen aura so you can apply sange slow and purify nuke before they run out of range !

Brewmaster
    Carry Omni, Best Omni!

if you have money after buying wards/cour, enemy team hasnt got any channeling heroes, then sure, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    if you have money after buying wards/cour, enemy team hasnt got any channeling heroes, then sure, why not?
    Because there are far better item choices, like Shiva's or Pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by auk View Post
    because there are far better item choices, like shiva's or pipe.
    radiance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    Because Eul's is a better item if you're wanting move speed, and Blink Dagger is the best possible item you can get after Meka/Drums, anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    radiance!!
    Radiance Omni is so much fun if the enemy team actually lets you farm enough for it. Really unlikely to get that Radiance in less than 18-20 mins unless you really were just given an AFK farm lane, though
    MMOC IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

Radiance Omni is so much fun if the enemy team actually lets you farm enough for it. Really unlikely to get that Radiance in less than 18-20 mins unless you really were just given an AFK farm lane, though
    dota 2 players are so much better than avarage garena pub it is soo hard to this random funny builds nowadays ;c
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-30 at 04:59 PM.

If omni is going to spend the gold on sange he needs to buy HH instead of SY, HH is actually a very awesome support item for a melee STR hero.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-12-30 at 05:29 PM.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If omni is going to spend the gold on sange he needs to buy HH instead of SY, HH is actually a very awesome support item for a melee STR hero.
    Yeah, but Sange is the weakest part of that item. Talisman of Evasion is a lot better than Sange, sadly.
    MMOC IRC!

Yeah, but Sange is the weakest part of that item. Talisman of Evasion is a lot better than Sange, sadly.
    r u sirius?

Manni | paragon.fi | Dota 2 forum | The golden rule: Listen to Lysah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    r u sirius?
    Sange costs more gold and the only really useful thing it provides is HP. Evasion can be more eHP than Sange, especially vs carries.
    MMOC IRC!

Sange costs more gold and the only really useful thing it provides is HP. Evasion can be more eHP than Sange, especially vs carries.
    The disarm might as well be a double length sheep stick against many heroes.
    Random casual stuff now

The disarm might as well be a double length sheep stick against many heroes.
    Sange doesn't have a disarm effect you goofball, that's Halberd.
    MMOC IRC!

Sange doesn't have a disarm effect you goofball, that's Halberd.
    We were talking about halberd o_O
    Random casual stuff now

We were talking about halberd o_O
    I believe he's talking about which piece of HH is more beneficial to buy first.

Hey anyone have a extra key for this? Didn't want to make a new thread so I figured I would ask here. If so that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    Hey anyone have a extra key for this? Didn't want to make a new thread so I figured I would ask here. If so that would be awesome
    Everyone and their mother has one, add if you're bored.