Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I've been playing a lot of Huskar recently, and I noticed he's pretty OP.
    Besides people that outrange him, is there really any counters to him, once he gets some decent lifesteal?
    Huskar is far from OP. Any disable will counter him hard(before BKB). After BKB, Rexxar can do a good job shutting him down. Also he lacks escape mechanism which makes him vulnerable to ganks.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-01-01 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Since you don't like "TPing out" solution against Bloodseeker, I would like to hear your own solution about what to do when bloodseeker is about to kill you.

Also I am not sure why it's stupid? Could you elaborate more because It works like a charm against Bloodseeker.
    I'm not saying to let him kill you, or that dying is less. I seriously do not fucking understand how the fuck people keep drawing that conclusion.

I'm saying that acting like forcing a TP is nothing is bullshit. It's a 60 second cooldown and it's forcing someone away from the action. Again, if TP scrolls are such an automatic counter to things like that, why is Night Stalker still used? After all, just start TPing immediately after he uses Void and there's literally nothing he can do to stop it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What's with people circlejerking on heroes like Shredder and Bloodseeker being "countered by TP scroll"? Who cares if they can TP out? That's 135 gold wasted, probably on a support (that's basically a set of wards or bag of dust) who doesn't have much gold to begin with, and it also wastes a 60 sec TP cooldown, meaning they can't be there to defend the tower or whatever when you start pushing it.

Hell, Nightstalker is countered by a TP scroll, too (durr, just TP after he voids) and yet he's been used off and on throughout pro games all this year. I mean, if they think Shredder or Bloodseeker are just garbage, that's one thing... but this circlejerking over HURR DURR BUY A TP is fucking stupid.
    Do you actually expect people to take you seriously if you have to stuff your post full of HURR DURR HERP DERP to make a point?

TP is good against Bloodseeker because it's very unlikely for a BS to get a solo kill on a hero that is at over half HP and starts TP'ing immediately when they're hit by Rupture. Much harder to pull off against a Nightstalker. 135 gold from any hero is nothing compared to the other negative outcomes, and as a support I'd be happy to pay much more gold to make the enemy BS throw away his mid in a failed gank attempt and a wasted ultimate.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-01 at 01:03 PM.

What's with people circlejerking on heroes like Shredder and Bloodseeker being "countered by TP scroll"? Who cares if they can TP out? That's 135 gold wasted, probably on a support (that's basically a set of wards or bag of dust) who doesn't have much gold to begin with, and it also wastes a 60 sec TP cooldown, meaning they can't be there to defend the tower or whatever when you start pushing it.

Hell, Nightstalker is countered by a TP scroll, too (durr, just TP after he voids) and yet he's been used off and on throughout pro games all this year. I mean, if they think Shredder or Bloodseeker are just garbage, that's one thing... but this circlejerking over HURR DURR BUY A TP is fucking stupid.
    you dont TP > you die
    TP > you are alive

yeah seems like waste of gold ;s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Do you actually expect people to take you seriously if you have to stuff your post full of HURR DURR HERP DERP to make a point?

TP is good against Bloodseeker because it's very unlikely for a BS to get a solo kill on a hero that is at over half HP and starts TP'ing immediately when they're hit by Rupture. Much harder to pull off against a Nightstalker. 135 gold from any hero is nothing compared to the other negative outcomes, and as a support I'd be happy to pay much more gold to make the enemy BS throw away his mid in a failed gank attempt and a wasted ultimate.
    How so? NS has one Void and that's about it; his autoswings will probably be weaker than BS's due to BS's buff, and it's unlikely someone is going to INSTANTLY stop the second they're Ruptured, they'll probably continue running for another 30-100 range. When you consider Rupture is pure damage and Void is magical (subject to base 25% MR), I'm not really seeing a lot of difference.

I mean, NS is the better hero, but if you're talking about "just hit 6, time to gank sidelanes" scenarios, I don't really see one being stronger than the other.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

I'm not saying to let him kill you, or that dying is less. I seriously do not fucking understand how the fuck people keep drawing that conclusion.
    You are implying it.

I'm saying that acting like forcing a TP is nothing is bullshit. It's a 60 second cooldown and it's forcing someone away from the action. Again, if TP scrolls are such an automatic counter to things like that, why is Night Stalker still used? After all, just start TPing immediately after he uses Void and there's literally nothing he can do to stop it.
    Portal scrolls are there for a reason, you use it when you need it, that's not a waste. At worst, you survive with very low hp and go to base which will cost you 40-50 seconds to comeback action or lane. TP is automatic counter if heroes like Bloodseeker or Night Stalker tries to kill you solo.

How so? NS has one Void and that's about it; his autoswings will probably be weaker than BS's due to BS's buff, and it's unlikely someone is going to INSTANTLY stop the second they're Ruptured, they'll probably continue running for another 30-100 range. When you consider Rupture is pure damage and Void is magical (subject to base 25% MR), I'm not really seeing a lot of difference.

I mean, NS is the better hero, but if you're talking about "just hit 6, time to gank sidelanes" scenarios, I don't really see one being stronger than the other.
    You dont go alone if you are ganking sidelane. And people try to TP all the time...

And of course NS void has like 8s CD and does 300 damage, BSs ulti does 100 till 11 level and has 70s CD. BS is pretty useless once he has no ulti, NS has nuke with slow all the time, can dive towers easily, has huge movement and attack speed and advantage of better nightvision.

Sometimes I wonder if you've actually played this game. Firstly, BS's buff? Seriously? You don't silence your enemy and expect to get that kill? I mean, between casting your Rupture from range, then stopping to cast Bloodrage on yourself and running to melee while somehow avoiding enemy defensive abilities when were you going to do the right-click damage in your ~3 second window? The best you can do as a Bloodseeker is probably to silence first, try to get to melee range and get some hits in before Rupture, but even then your enemy could just run from you or TP right away if they doubt they'd survive your ulti, but at least then you would have saved Rupture.

As for Nightstalker? He sees you before you see him, and if he thinks you'd TP out of him he can just open with silence and Urn, chase you down with a few autoattacks and then Void when he is already in your melee range and you're in kill range. Even if his target doesn't die, well, Void has 8 second cooldown, Rupture has 70. Meanwhile Void is more damage than rank 1 Rupture assuming little movement and NS definitely delivers more rightclick damage at night time.

And considering NS has plenty of utility it should not be very hard to see why he is a good competitive pick.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-01 at 02:28 PM.

First, advanced players will HOLD as soon as they see the animation of rupture. Second, NS has MS and AS buff from night and I am pretty sure his right click is more deadly at the first stages of the game. Third, void can be spammed every 8 seconds while only castable damage(ignoring silence damage) of blood seeker is his ultimate which has long CD and situational(only if you move). I am not arguing NS is a better hero or anything(that's another subject), just trying to point out what you write is complete nonsense.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-01-01 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are we even nitpicking over who's better at forcing a TP? The point is that forcing a TP isn't something to just shrug off if you and your team are competent enough to know how to punish the enemy for someone being out of position, and with heroes like NS and BS, just teleporting to your tier 2 may not be enough to guarantee safety, especially if you're already low.

Why are we even nitpicking over who's better at forcing a TP? The point is that forcing a TP isn't something to just shrug off if you and your team are competent enough to know how to punish the enemy for someone being out of position, and with heroes like NS and BS, just teleporting to your tier 2 may not be enough to guarantee safety, especially if you're already low.
    Why are you making stupid HURRDURR-posts and then saying we're nitpicking when we're refuting you? I was never arguing about "who is better at forcing a TP", whatever the shit that is supposed to mean. I argued that NS is better at getting a kill against a TP than BS, and that NS suffers less even when his target gets away.

On a less serious note that sounds like an excellent line to us in the future though, fail a Rupture gank against ultra professional player with a TP? fu noob i was only forcing a tp lolol troled
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-01 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Why are you making stupid HURRDURR-posts and then saying we're nitpicking when we're refuting you?? I was never arguing about "who is better at forcing a TP", whatever the shit that is supposed to mean. I argued that NS is better at getting a kill against a TP than BS, and that NS suffers less even when his target gets away.

On a less serious note that sounds like an excellent line to us in the future though, fail a Rupture gank against ultra professional player with a TP? fu noob i was only forcing a tp lolol troled
    You or Lysah should do that next time you're against pro players and record the result. Though they might recognize your names and know neither of you are mongoloid #YOLOSWAG douchebags

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried out Lich today, man he is sick. Ulti + Specter is insane.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

You or Lysah should do that next time you're against pro players and record the result. Though they might recognize your names and know neither of you are mongoloid #YOLOSWAG douchebags
    Most pro players don't read chat while they play unless it's someone they already know, from my experience.

How relevant is this argument, really? If both heroes have a "Hit 6, time to gank!" mentality, it most likely won't be a solo gank.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Definitely a great support for the hard lane, the amount of denying he can do through Sacrifice can go a long way towards stifling any carry's farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    His ulti is indeed nice but if you are up against players that know how to play the game even the slightest they often split up before the ulti even hits once or twice. Moves to slow

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    His ulti is indeed nice but if you are up against players that know how to play the game even the slightest they often split up before the ulti even hits once or twice. Moves to slow
    with a good combo(sven + DS + lich) results can be devastating. It's not impossible to pull out. I've seen plenty of devastating lich ultimates(sometimes without combo) in professional scene. Good support that hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    with a good combo(sven + DS + lich) results can be devastating. It's not impossible to pull out. I've seen plenty of devastating lich ultimates(sometimes without combo) in professional scene. Good support that hero.
    Yes, His ulti is amazing when comboed with others. But most aoe ulties are

quick question i understand ss is another way to say to MIA and RE is that they've returned but what exactly is SS short for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    quick question i understand ss is another way to say to MIA and RE is that they've returned but what exactly is SS short for?
    missing .