Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Protip: Literally is not a word you use for exaggerations.
    Hey bro... i'm literally the best dota player in the world... the WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Hey bro... i'm literally the best dota player in the world... the WORLD!
    Leave him, he's another Interwebz Professor of English Literature who believes his own bullshit which he made up on the spot. It's really fun to watch him making himself look silly while trying prove me wrong .
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-02-04 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Leave him, he's another Interwebz Professor of English Literature who believes his own bullshit which he made up on the spot.

I don't usually tend to make things up on the spot.

I don't usually tend to make things up on the spot.
    What did your post prove other than meaning of word of "literally" which we knew already? You better link an article stating you can't use "literally" while trying to exaggerate or stop this non-sense.

Deleted
    What did your post prove other than meaning of word of "literally" which we knew already. You better link an article stating you can't use "literally" while trying to exaggerate.

That doesn't remotely means you can't use it for exaggerating. Your effort is admirable tho. I wouldn't try to crop images from editor and then upload just to make a stranger believe me

Ichy just made an example of exaggeration with word "literally" go check it if you missed., Anyway I am done with this nonsense.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2013-02-04 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    "The word only means without exaggeration, why can't I use it for exaggerating?"

rofl u kiddin' me rite m8

I wouldn't try to crop images from editor and then upload just to make a stranger believe me
    They're all different images, I use a program called puush which made my entire effort take about 15 seconds.

Ichy just made an example of exaggeration with word "literally" go check it if you missed., Anyway I am done with this nonsense.
    I'm pretty sure that was intentionally incorrect.

Also, please stop editing your posts like 3 times, it makes me feel more important than I am.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-02-04 at 05:28 PM.

literally no one cares

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    literally no one cares
    See now this is a correct example.

And since I played some AR yesterday: What's everyone's thoughts on Soul Ring ES mid?

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    literally no one cares
    ultimate question: why care to write if you don't care?

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 07:44 PM ----------

What's everyone's thoughts on Soul Ring ES mid?
    Soul Ring is always good on ES no matter the lane is. Tho, I would argue the effectiveness of ES mid.

I didn't tell you in steam so I'll do it here, I don't see ES mid because I don't see him denying farm from enemy mids or getting runes. Mids have one of two jobs, either they get farm/deny farm or they get runes/deny runes. They typically can't do both, but they need to do one. I don't see ES doing either of those jobs. Spam fissure probably won't force someone out of lane, by the time the damage is good enough and you have the regen to spam it they will probably be spamming bottle or have other sources of regen already. So you go up against SF and he free farms and gets every deny and you're screwed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I didn't tell you in steam so I'll do it here, I don't see ES mid because I don't see him denying farm from enemy mids or getting runes. Mids have one of two jobs, either they get farm/deny farm or they get runes/deny runes. They typically can't do both, but they need to do one. I don't see ES doing either of those jobs. Spam fissure probably won't force someone out of lane, by the time the damage is good enough and you have the regen to spam it they will probably be spamming bottle or have other sources of regen already. So you go up against SF and he free farms and gets every deny and you're screwed.
    I was just thinking of a silly way to make it work, no need to be so serious. :c

I was just thinking of a silly way to make it work, no need to be so serious. :c
    literally?

Shadowblade rush, only way to play ES mid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    literally?
    Tyst med dig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Shadowblade rush, only way to play ES mid.
    I was trying to go for Soul Ring > Phase > Lothar's but well, it sort of didn't work out.

Apparently Warlocks winrate jumped by 5% this week after this change

Warlock: Fixed Flaming Fist damage not leveling properly, damaging magic immune units, and having incorrect chance to proc.

So I guess aghs refresher warlock is a legit carry now
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

I've been playing a lot of Troll late... well a lot more since my last post. I"m actually finding Battlefury to be very usefull on him, especially since i've noticed an increase in lancer and CK picks.

My usual build is Tangos->pot->QB->2x Branches. Depending on if I get FB or a Kill before 6 Its Blades of Attack->BA->Mask of Death-> Phase Boots, with the Kill its Mask of Death-> BAx2->Phase boots. From there its strait to BF then MKB, or bf -> bkb-> mkb.

Thoughts?

Well, bfury fits troll more than most carries because you don't need extra attack speed. An early bfury means a bkb in following 5 mins which could make you effective in mid game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    It's the language. I've signed up for EU Western so naturally I don't want or expect Russians in my game speaking a language nobody understands, they actually have their own server for that. It's not the people, it's the language that comes with them and while I'm sure there are many out there who do speak English there appear to be much more who just don't. The odd one isn't a problem at all, but it seems very common to have games full of them.
    The worst part is that if I google it I get a ton of results, so I know it's not some isolated occurrence.

Communication is a big part of the game and being unable to communicate with my team because they're in the wrong Region Matchmaking is frustrating.
    I do often play with friends, but sometimes I like to just solo queue and I shouldn't have my ability to communicate with my team put in jeopardy because a large group of people can't simply select their own region from the filters.
    Bah, who cares at what language you are getting yelled at? If you see people communicating in other language, it doesn't mean you need to know what they are saying, probably it is just thrash talk.
    And just curious, how would you reacted if you heard people communicating in French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, German, Dutch, Greek, Albanian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic?

Yesterday i had a game where mortred took solo long line and died like 8 times against necrolyte and slardar. Then she started yelling at mid-invoker about not ganking him, sold all her items and started buying wards and placing them in a base. Worst player ever. Needless to say that invoker lost his line to a pudge.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-02-05 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a extra, anyone want it?
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max