Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Valve isnt even trying to fix the problem with smurf, considering how easy is to exploit the ranked system by abusing the placement match, it can be adressed, dont allow people to queue together if the mmr difference its so high.
    And if a person doesn't have MMR yet? Far as I see it you're probably just hurting someone else to close a door while leaving a loophole agape next to it.

I mean to start a player has to be level 13 to start playing ranked, yeah?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Why do I keep getting un-calibrated people in my matches?

Why do I keep getting people that DON'T have their profiles on private yet they have NO stats on their dota profile? Is this a bug?
    1)Because your MMR is close to 3000
    2)If they never enabled match history to be shared you don't see any stats

And if a person doesn't have MMR yet? Far as I see it you're probably just hurting someone else to close a door while leaving a loophole agape next to it.
    You have an MMR even if you're calibrating/can't see it.

The issue aren't smurfs. Having 51 MMR is only possible by massive abuse in the first place. I invite you to make an account and start dropping games tomorrow, by the time you're at 1 k you'll be in low priority for months.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2014-03-24 at 03:09 AM.

Deleted
    Actually won 6 matches in a row in ranked

But then got lolraped as #5 tidehunter solo support.

: |

10+ Year Old Account
    Much anger, very wow, such pissed.

We should not have lost that game.

I have never seen a bigger throw in dota, EVER.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-03-24 at 12:34 PM.

Deleted
    Huh

You are normally pretty clam, must have been really bad game o.0

Deleted
    I wish people would realize that when they play solo support that they should give up all hopes of getting items and buy damn wards and sentries/dust when necessary. So many people blame being solo support for not keeping wards up or having sentries on them. No. Just no. I've played solo support plenty of times and I don't struggle keeping those things up and I'm the most egoistic player you'd ever meet when I don't play support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I wish people would realize that when they play solo support that they should give up all hopes of getting items and buy damn wards and sentries/dust when necessary. So many people blame being solo support for not keeping wards up or having sentries on them. No. Just no. I've played solo support plenty of times and I don't struggle keeping those things up and I'm the most egoistic player you'd ever meet when I don't play support.
    Yep. Last time i've played solo support i've finished game with arcane boots on Ogre Magi. All gold was spent on sentries, gems, smokes and dusts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yep. Last time i've played solo support i've finished game with arcane boots on Ogre Magi. All gold was spent on sentries, gems, smokes and dusts.
    The worst part is when you are called names because you only have brown boots 20 minutes into the game, but that is just because you are spending all you money on courier, wards, dust etc while also throwing you body in the way to keep your carry alive.

Deleted
    When I solo support I always get the old

"WHY ARE YOU FEEDING VS STORM SPIRIT, BOUNTY HUNTER, INSERT OTHER AMAZING SUPPORT GANK HERO HERE"

When I old have brown boots, a magic stick and wards at 20 minutes.

The fuck am I suppose to do when I get killed in 2 hits ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    When I solo support I always get the old

"WHY ARE YOU FEEDING VS STORM SPIRIT, BOUNTY HUNTER, INSERT OTHER AMAZING SUPPORT GANK HERO HERE"

When I old have brown boots, a magic stick and wards at 20 minutes.

The fuck am I suppose to do when I get killed in 2 hits ?
    level stats *wink wink*.
    I remember being flamed at for leveling stats+stun on Sven, skipping cleave until late game and leaving shout at rank 1. While rampaging through enemy team. Derp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by senkyen View Post
    The worst part is when you are called names because you only have brown boots 20 minutes into the game, but that is just because you are spending all you money on courier, wards, dust etc while also throwing you body in the way to keep your carry alive.
    Some mid laners buy flying courier/ward (leaving shop out of wards, some people still don't know about that) and then fart whole game about helping support to do what he should do.

If they don't fix the MM gap queing, Dota 2's ranked will be just as bad as League's, where a bronze queues with a platinum and fucks up the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally when I am playing a solo support. I either say "I'm going to farm and get items OR I will buy wards etc... die a lot of and have brown boots at 20 minutes" and then say, "this is what you get for picking not enough supports."

Normally shuts them the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually find playing solo support not to bad.
    The only issue I have is finding somebody else on the team to carry the mek as it is incredibly difficult to afford one when playing solo support when it is strongest in the game.

Deleted
    Having no items doesn't excuse you to die out of position alone. That's the main problem. If you die in a fight then before you get anything off then that's on you. Position yourself better. If you die because you are randomly running into the woods trying to ward then that's on you, no one else fault. But I've never seen someone flame a support for only having brown boots 20 minutes in if he kept wards up and had sentries and shit on him. Use the damn Quick Buy too. If you are about to die buy something before you die so that gold doesn't get wasted like a Magic Stick or piece of a Bracer.

Yolo you shitty solo support 0/10, oh wait its actually 0/10/10 when you loose the game and the tard calling you is 2/5/0 or sth.

Most common issue with supports is that they play solo instead of ass huggin you carry or team almost 24/7 and finding the farm only when appropriate. How often do you see a lone support getting smashed even 1vs1 to a carry? Way too often.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-03-25 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    "Guys someone come with me to ward"

-Nobody answers for 30 seconds

"If I go alone I will die"

-Nobody offers to help

- Goes to ward / counter ward

-Dies

100% of my games when i'm support

Deleted
    "Guys someone come with me to ward"

-Nobody answers for 30 seconds

-Nobody offers to help

- Goes to ward / counter ward

-Dies

100% of my games when i'm support
    Mid player:

"Hey guys, come with me and gank their woods"

-Nobody answers for 30 seconds.

-Nobody offers to help

-Goes to gank 3 people in their woods alone

-Dies

Expected it to have turned out differently.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2014-03-25 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Mid player:

"Hey guys, come with me and gank their woods"

-Nobody answers for 30 seconds.

-Nobody offers to help

-Goes to gank 3 people in their woods alone

-Dies

Expected it to have turned out differently.
    - Mid goes into woods and dies solo without vision.

So you knowing go into their woods knowing that you will die if you go solo is the same as counterwarding your side of the jungle, which needs to be done one way or another is the same eh ?

Deleted
    - Mid goes into woods and dies solo without vision.

So you knowing go into their woods knowing that you will die if you go solo is the same as counterwarding your side of the jungle, which needs to be done one way or another is the same eh ?
    Without vision? Supports let their wards fall down too often. Then when you say to them that we got no vision they say that they can't ward 'cause they have no vision. I know, it confuses me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having no items doesn't excuse you to die out of position alone. That's the main problem. If you die in a fight then before you get anything off then that's on you. Position yourself better. If you die because you are randomly running into the woods trying to ward then that's on you, no one else fault. But I've never seen someone flame a support for only having brown boots 20 minutes in if he kept wards up and had sentries and shit on him. Use the damn Quick Buy too. If you are about to die buy something before you die so that gold doesn't get wasted like a Magic Stick or piece of a Bracer.
    You usually die because you are 2 shotted by enemy Gondar or w.e. Even Bracer won't save you