I think you get a trophy or achievement of some sort to show off. I think someone mentioned that you get a couple of items too, but its mostly just for bragging rights.

FYI the All hero challange hero order is not random. The only random part is at which hero you rolled first. Complete list on reddit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Playing a hero you're clueless about doesn't really help you improve, it just ruins the game for everyone else on your team. If you want to improve on a hero you can't play, play against bots (looking at you meepos/invokers).
    I don't really like how people pick the challenge hero eventhough it doesn't fit the lineup / lanes at all, but other than that, I'm ok with people trying new heroes. Back in WC3 when I started playing dota, I never played against bots either because the AI in dota was pretty bad and learned to play them in pubs with and against other people, so hating on others learning like that as well would be rather childish of me.

I like the idea, it might get people who know just few heroes to try some other one and find out he is fun as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    FYI the All hero challange hero order is not random. The only random part is at which hero you rolled first. Complete list on reddit.
    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/All-Hero_Challenge
    Here as well.
    I started with Phantom Lancer, won that game flawlessly. Legion Commander was okay, but I won on the first try. Had to try twice on Brew as well. I'm on OD atm and I've already lost once, mostly because I was playing in a stack and was playing waay above my skill level. Considering safelane OD in stead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmate View Post
    I don't really like how people pick the challenge hero eventhough it doesn't fit the lineup / lanes at all, but other than that, I'm ok with people trying new heroes. Back in WC3 when I started playing dota, I never played against bots either because the AI in dota was pretty bad and learned to play them in pubs with and against other people, so hating on others learning like that as well would be rather childish of me.

I like the idea, it might get people who know just few heroes to try some other one and find out he is fun as well.
    Playing vs Bots in dota is pretty alright to learn mechanics, like how to efficiently jungle Enigma from level 1 or practice last hitting vs Viper bot. Bot games can also work if you want to master control groups or quick casting. Don't try to apply anything bots do to real games however, bots can be pretty dumb.
    Last edited by Keldarin; 2014-09-15 at 10:54 PM.

Lol my enchantres game shows as won right now. Da Faq... This is so buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I can't see any reason to pick blink on Kunkka, to be honest.

Phase/Travel and SB already ensure you have all the mobility you need, but the good part about SB is that it gives you an escape that's reliable and allows you to initiate/line up Tidebringer hits.

The added 120 damage to the true damage Tidebringer is also nice.

IDK, I just prefer getting blink on either heroes that require very good positioning to use their skills- Pudge, Lion, Invoker- or those with powerful AoE- Tide, Magnus, ES, Sandking.

Depends how I play.

I prefer staying at the back and CCing the whole team, then tidebringer-ing them to death. Assuming I hit torrent + ship + tidebringer I pretty much killed them by myself as long as I have some pure damage items such as Daedalus.

Armlet is more of a tanky DPS item and I don't play Kunkka like I play Skeleton King.
    because its a different play style,. sb isn't riable at all (a simple dust make it useless) and you either use it for tb or run.

with phase->bf->blink, you can farm non stop till u have x2 crit and just x urself, blink in and crit . but you're pretty much like ember, you only go in when you've X urself to escape.

also why bf? it helps you farm even faster, and mana regen. I can't play without it. bottle + bf and it isn't even enough, to keep farming and ganking.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-09-15 at 11:13 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    The way !Attacker plays Kunkka is very annoying to play with. He is the biggest pussy ever and very rarely commits to a fight. It is a safer playstyle with less risk but where most players would have went in !Attacker still stays back. His timing with his spells is excellent and he is probably the best at playing around the Tidebringer cooldown.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2014-09-16 at 12:44 AM.

yeah, that's the only way to play him with that build. also you already are doing more than enough with boat buff, its really OP. you dont even need to hit it, just buff ur team before the big dmg start.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Found on wiki that there is a trophy for score in the last hitting practice, so I played it between watching starladder as BH and missed two last hits with score of 78 by the time the 10 minutes ended. I got the silver trophy and the gold one was for 80 last hits. I thought it's surprising the best one is for missing no last hit, that I expected something more casual. Then I found out that you can farm jungle as well...

I laughed when I saw my hero challenge started with Tinker.

Here's a list in which order the challenge heroes go, just find where you started.

EDIT: Has anyone been getting stutter spikes since the last night's update? The game stutters for a second every 15 seconds or so.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2014-09-16 at 07:18 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I've been getting that since the workshop updates before techies.

It's not a latency thing its framerate. Every now and then my screen freezes up completely for 2 seconds then comes back.
    I know it's not latency, that's why I said stuttering. I did pingtest 20 times and packet loss was 0% all the time. Is there a fix? For me it sometimes just disappears, and then comes back.

I've noticed that whenever it happens, a string of red lines appears on the blue net graph line, if someone knows what that represents.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2014-09-17 at 12:53 AM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    I know it's not latency, that's why I said stuttering. I did pingtest 20 times and packet loss was 0% all the time. Is there a fix? For me it sometimes just disappears, and then comes back.

I've noticed that whenever it happens, a string of red lines appears on the blue net graph line, if someone knows what that represents.
    Have you checked the console? Often when something like this happens, some kind of error appears there.

Also have you tried removing the dota tools? Never tried it but heard it can be done by removing them from used DLCs in steam library - properties - DLC.

Dont forget to bet today Navi vs PR with this odds and possible tie in BO2

this gaem, this is the ti4 finals we deserve.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-09-17 at 03:10 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Aww man, spoilers dude

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Aww man, spoilers dude
    sorry, but still worth to watch. seriously its amazing
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Was a really good game actually

anyone catch the team tinker vs alliance game that just ended?

what a great ass game