Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    If anyone itt wants any ti5 immortals I have duplicates of all non golden ones

hmu if you want one or a couple
    I need sf for a month, I'm willing to trade my wings qop for it. but I'd like to trade back after they're tradeable :v (because I fucked up a trade for a friend and i ended up with 2 sf immortal can't trade nor gift them. and I was supposed to trade his qop wings for sf immortal for him, which i did and because he was offline i went full retard.

I know it sounds stupid but w.e.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-07-28 at 03:46 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I need sf for a month, I'm willing to trade my wings qop for it. but I'd like to trade back after they're tradeable :v (because I fucked up a trade for a friend and i ended up with 2 sf immortal can't trade nor gift them. and I was supposed to trade his qop wings for sf immortal for him, which i did and because he was offline i went full retard.

I know it sounds stupid but w.e.
    i dont want anything in return

add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/longviewftw

based longview
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Observations based on group stages games so far:

- Gyro needs to lose instant cast on Rocket Barrage, or 10 base ms. 315 ms with phase boots and instant 400 damage rockets means free kills all day unless they have blink or are in full Sanic mode.

- Lesh needs range nerfs to lightning. I think someone here already mentioned reducing jump radius and that would probably be fine. Between the damage, massive slow, and cheap mana cost, it's really hard to deal with it.

- QoP ulti should no longer go through BKB. Hero having an automatic answer to early BKBs is a ridiculous, awful design decision for a spell-based snowball hero. QoP is designed to become weak once BKBs come out, being good at QoP used to mean that you had to ensure you had enough farm and XP advantage when that happened to be able to coast on momentum until BKB timers started dropping and you only had to kite for a bit before re-engaging. Now you just press R. Makes QoP way too safe of a pick, especially after the numerous buffs to Shadow Strike and that huge buff to Blink.

- Lina Dragon Slave reverted to pre-buff form. There was no reason for this change and Lina is still a bit OP right now.

- Naga Siren illusions no longer carry Radiance aura. Song of the Siren cd to 140/130/120 sec, Agh's reduces it by 30 sec at all levels. Naga ulti is completely broken at lvl 3, 60 sec cd is just gross with how powerful that spell is. At the pro level it's basically a "reset fight" button, 60 sec cd is far, far too short for an ulti that strong. Radiance on Naga is completely out of control and she is the only hero that item is blatantly overpowered on; it's balanced on all other heroes. Naga should not be able to farm her entire jungle and push/cut two lanes at the same time while the real Naga is practically bathing in her team's fountain. This leads to extremely boring, extremely long games and is anti-fun in its purest form.

- Tusk mana costs increased 10-30 MP across the board. 90 MP for lvl 4 Ice Shards is ridiculous and allows Tusk to be played as a virtual no-farm hero. Every hero should require at least some farm for maximum effectiveness, while Tusk needs almost none because of how low his costs are.

- Track gold changed to unreliable. Gondar is probably balanced only because you do have to kill someone for his ult to do anything, but kills are guaranteed to happen eventually and reliable gold makes going for Track kills too risk-free. Especially if you're behind, you suicide dive an enemy core with like 3 people, and as long as they're tracked when they go down, your team still gets a lot more gold out of it than the enemy team does because you aren't losing reliable gold for feeding like that.

- Eul's movespeed no longer stacks with boots. If they want it to be a flat bonus that's affected by modifiers, that's fine, but if we're gonna do that, it's going to be fucking consistent and not stack with boots in the same way boots don't stack with other boots.

- Techies mines reward 5/10/15/20 gold when destroyed. Frankly I want the hero deleted from the game, but that'll never happen, so I'd rather just nerf him until he's seen less than Terrorblade.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

They need to revert the instant cast land mines on techies and he's probably back to being fine. I wouldn't mind if killing his mines made them not explode, the worst part about the hero is that he can toss a remote on your creep wave when you're trying to push and the creeps are dead - there's nothing you can do about it. Even if you manage to kill the remote before he manually detonates it still detonates and one shots the whole wave.

SF arms sound like they'd be awesome. Think that's one of the few immortals I didn't get at all. That and Nightstalker, come to think of it.

Deleted
    QoPs aghs should be making it pure dmg, retarded buff.

WW ulti is also stupidly good - i don't know why people always use it on the carry, whack it on the pos 3 and watch him melt, insta 4v5 fight and WW still has a great skillset otherwise.

@drunkenvalley

I'll give you one of my ns sets if you want it. Dunno if I have you on steam though.

I go by drunkenvalley, so if you don't see me there you probably don't. I'll add you when I get home though if that's the case.

I have a few spares myself and wonder if I should eat them for another chest and a tiny chance at golds or just wait to market them. I am really curious to see how much they end up being worth considering so many people will have lots of spares to sell. I kind of expect even the gold immortals to only be worth a couple of bucks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...t_update_help/

Awsome, cant watch games now at work due to limit 50kb/s per connection... Mobile stream on 14' laptop FTW , not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...t_update_help/

Awsome, cant watch games now at work due to limit 50kb/s per connection... Mobile stream on 14' laptop FTW , not.
    Wouldnt mind zeus/NS in exchange for something. Got double SF and many ... Sorcereria @ Islas Canarias by steam

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    WW ulti is also stupidly good - i don't know why people always use it on the carry, whack it on the pos 3 and watch him melt, insta 4v5 fight and WW still has a great skillset otherwise.
    Pft, hit whoever, watch the chain lighting bounce to the rest of the team and zap them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    QoPs aghs should be making it pure dmg, retarded buff.

WW is OP because of the ridiculous buffs they've given to Shackleshot and Powershot over the past few patches. Her ulti is insane, but ults are supposed to be insane and it's no worse than SF instagibbing people with 1200 unavoidable damage or BH giving his team tower gold with each kill, etc.

Shackleshot is incredibly dumb though, huge search radius, nearly instant cast time, almost 4 sec stun on a 12 sec cd... just bonkers.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    WW is OP because of the ridiculous buffs they've given to Shackleshot and Powershot over the past few patches. Her ulti is insane, but ults are supposed to be insane and it's no worse than SF instagibbing people with 1200 unavoidable damage or BH giving his team tower gold with each kill, etc.

Shackleshot is incredibly dumb though, huge search radius, nearly instant cast time, almost 4 sec stun on a 12 sec cd... just bonkers.
    Wind Wanker?

I might be wrong but isn't he talking about wyvern winter?
    - Ronald Koeman.

Watching these TI group stages games.....aghs octarine core Queen of pain is stupidly OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

Sorry, yeah meant WW as in Winter

Tho Windrunner is OP as shit too.

I dunno if I think WR is inherently OP until you mix the Aghs upgrade in... I feel like the cooldown reduction should probably be removed, or her manacosts increased across the board to make her less able to spam literally every ability. Once you've got bottle+aghs you have no reason not to use Focus Fire on practically everything, and the paltry 100 mana cost is mostly irrelevant in deterring you from using the spell every 15 seconds...

yea but not like, even w.o aghs, maelstrom + blink. and you get a kill whenever ur ult is rdy
    - Ronald Koeman.

I'm mostly conservative about nerfing everything simultaneously. She's quite scary w/ Maelstrom and ult, but then again so are heroes like QoP, SF, Storm Spirit, with similar amounts of gold.

Blinded you, with Science!
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."