Shadowplay doesn't use your GPU. It's this thing:

Have been raging a few hours because "not even a single encoder program used the gpu" till I actually realized there's that extra chip to encode video's >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    the GPU was frantically encoding to H264 in the background. Once I switched it to manual, BAM, 95%+ GPU usage, 90%+ CPU usage.
    Lol how? I've never seen higher cpu loads or gpu loads with shadowplay. So 2x 780's +3930k: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vMjg4JfPiY

So my AudioEngines just died. Left Tweeter unit is cracking. Somehow, no matter how careful i am with stuff, hardware just seems to die very quickly around me.
    Jinxed.jpg

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Made sure it's not a cable that is fastened incorrectly?

Yeah. I've established that the tweeter makes this noise at 1100-1800hz f.e, haven't tried finding other area's. The thing starts resonating and creating a ruckus. If i switch balance to the other unit, the noise is gone and i only get a tone. Also tried different audio devices. 'tis very unfortunate.

However, this gives me the oppertunity to swap them for black ones. So it's not all bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god, i'm in love with noctua already. For the first time no rotary or bearing noises.

Once the Dark Rock 2 finaly arrives, i'll make some better pictures.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I can't not love Noctua. Om nom nom.

Mechagnome
    What headset are they using in the blizzcon tournaments? Is it just noise cancelling headphones to block all external sound? Looks like helicopter headsets.
    CPU: I5 2500K @4.5ghz (1.285v), CPU cooler: Corsair H100 push/pull GPU: MSI R7970 Lightning @1200Mhz, Case: Corsair 650D, Ram: 16GB Corsair vengeance, Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4, PSU: Corsair TX650M, SSD: Samsung 830 128GB, HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB SPU: Xonar Essence STX

I think they are using simple ear/noise protectors. For sound they all use in-ears.

I finally got my 2 monitors in a okayish color balance, one seems much more warmer and the other seems much more a cooler color.

In other news...Ie has a mascot....The funny thing is "
    Inori says she used to be clumsy and slow but has since matured and is confident in her abilities. " Made me laugh my ass off.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    In other news...Ie has a mascot....The funny thing is "
    Inori says she used to be clumsy and slow but has since matured and is confident in her abilities. " Made me laugh my ass off.
    ...is...is this serious? I thought this was a joke when I first read it. Why...?

She's 18 apparently...which surprisingly fits in with anime :P

Microsoft board of directors may all be permanently high, but at least they picked anime which is something I enjoy...so I'll let this slide -_-
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-11-12 at 01:33 AM.

Tried watching a few, came to the conclusion that Anime ain't my thing. Usually too angsty.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, does anyone know some extension or some way to make MMO-champ look darker for both Chrome and Firefox (Nightly)?

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I tried watching Anime, but I can only get ahold of Japanese-dub; Japanese voice actors suck and sound identical
    Also, it's in colour. I'd rather read manga.

Speaking of internet browsers... I may be switching to Chrome...(from Firefox).

You're a tad late to the party, people are already leaving because Google decided to drink too much and is in the process of puking all over the carpet.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    The lack of add-on support is the only reason I'm not switching permanently to IE

Yeah, if IE had a proper ad-blocker, I'd use it.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    You're a tad late to the party, people are already leaving because Google decided to drink too much and is in the process of puking all over the carpet.
    And what does that mean, exactly? What's wrong with Chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol and they said Shadowplay has "BARELY ANY HIT ON PERFORMANCE"

loooooooooool Cyanotical you owe me for that one.
    i have 4 gpus -_- i don't even notice when its recording, ( i have a couple 4 hours videos because i forgot i left it running in record the whole time)

i7-4790K | Z97 Class. | 8GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-690 Quad SLI | RAIDR | 512GB Samsung 830 | AX1200 | FT02
    Dell U2711 | Ducky Shine3 YoS | Steelseries Sensei Wireless | Xonar Essence One | KRK RP8G2s

'scuse me

for those with multiple monitors: what's a good program to manage them? I've been using Displayfusion for a while but the whole "give us more dosh, goy" is really fucking annoying. I have to replace it soon