The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know my college has like 120/110 or something. That's nice. 8)
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I wouldn't count it as the rule - I live in a university city after all. Speeds are pretty great. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2179588941.png
    You sir make me jealous of those speeds! Only thing I'm happy about it Charter doesn't enforce data caps here since I use 1-3TB a month on average lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    You sir make me jealous of those speeds! Only thing I'm happy about it Charter doesn't enforce data caps here since I use 1-3TB a month on average lol.
    HOW? /10char
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Ready to lose my mind my mouse keeps double clicking ready to break it >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Ready to lose my mind my mouse keeps double clicking ready to break it >.>
    I'm about to start looking for a new one. After so many years, my old Logitech G5 feels like it's finally about to break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'm about to start looking for a new one. After so many years, my old Logitech G5 feels like it's finally about to break.
    Yea looking at the razer products now, nephew has the naga and said its worth it but still meh about it the key binds i feel wouldnt work so well
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Yea looking at the razer products now, nephew has the naga and said its worth it but still meh about it the key binds i feel wouldnt work so well
    Your mouse has issues with double clicking and you are looking at the brand most commonly associated with double clicking mice? Not sure I would recommend that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your mouse has issues with double clicking and you are looking at the brand most commonly associated with double clicking mice? Not sure I would recommend that.
    Ah, didnt know that XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it is fixable.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Eh, it is fixable.
    Its ultimate demise will be able to be postponed, yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its ultimate demise will be able to be postponed, yes.
    But nothing will work forever.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm probably just going to stick with Logitech. From what I've seen over the years, most Logitech stuff is pretty solid, and my old G5 has been really awesome. It's been several years, and I've only recently started having headaches with it. Mostly things like buttons sticking and the little sensitivity setting button not staying put. Probably nothing that couldn't be fixed with a good cleaning / disassembly, but I CBA.

I've heard good things about the Logitech G502 Proteus Core and am looking pretty hard at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone use the program Piriform Speccy? http://download.cnet.com/Speccy/3000...-75181811.html

Anyone use the program Piriform Speccy? http://download.cnet.com/Speccy/3000...-75181811.html
    Yeah, it's pretty neat. Always preferred Belarc Advisor myself though.

While I realised this even back when I started trying to overclock on z87, my memory is not stable. Like, at all.
    They are rated for 9-9-9-24 @ 1600 MHz with 1.5v.
    They're not even stable for 9-9-9-24 @ 1333 MHz with 1.5v . :|
    They are holding me back. I'm running them 9-9-9-24 @ 1333 with 1.65 anyway, and that seems to work out. Mostly.
    So I can't really overclock my CPU further and the RAM is basically what is holding me back from pushing it, as it is what is producing instability.

Blargh.
    I just wanted to get that out of my system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we talking BSOD instability or just makes it a bitch to turn the computer on?

I've had both. First was a pair of Kingston sticks, one went bad after about a year.

Then ever since I put a pair of 1.5v 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 Crucial 8GB sticks in my old P67 i5-2500K system, I ALWAYS have to press the memOK! button on the motherboard to get it to boot up right. -.-
    "A flower.

BSODS and rebooting without even BSODs. Them turned down eliminates the problem. It's only present when I have four DIMMs installed, furthering my scorn toward occupying all of them, but that's what I have to work with. :P I'd rather 12 unstable dual channel than 8 stable dual channel, especially if I can get them stable by just downclocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    so far i'm liking spartan, once they get extensions and bookmarks added i'll probably be dropping chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    so far i'm liking spartan, once they get extensions and bookmarks added i'll probably be dropping chrome
    That gives me a great amount of hope.
    I have been dissatisfied with browsers in general after Opera updated away its greatness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dsp8gpPl.jpg[img]
    Triple cheese burger!
    I kind of want a download manager like DTA on Firefox =\. Way too useful for me.

The memory consumption though.