Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

If I was to put a puppy beside your sleeping head

Would you love me? What kind of puppy would make you love me?
    "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"

--- Benjamin Franklin

Jayburner -- Sargeras US --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

I would not love you. No dog breed would make me love you when you try to bribe/buy my love. Plus I'm straight so it wouldn't work anyway.

Husky. You buy me a husky puppy and I will love you. Buy me two and I'll marry you. Any more than that, and I will somehow bear your child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Don't worry about that, it's all coming to an end. It's funny though (at least to me) we hate Islam extremist for their terror against people who don't agree with them, yet we allow gays/blacks and other groups to do the same thing here.

I dislike dogs. Period.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... there are lots of different types of players, with different amounts of time to play, and different tastes for the content and difficulty and time commitment they want to give to any of those pieces of content. The person that plays for an hour or so a few times a week is playing the same game as the person that plays five hours every night.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...261?page=8#154

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I dislike dogs. Period.
    I'm a cat person but I do love a few dog breeds.

Jayburner it's great to see you back. Please don't get banned again, this forum is just not the same without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Husky. You buy me a husky puppy and I will love you. Buy me two and I'll marry you. Any more than that, and I will somehow bear your child.
    And then a month later, when everything in your house has been chewed to smithereens, you'd probably change your opinion. Source: Have husky puppy.
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 670FTW LE 2GB (SLI) | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 MHz | Case: NZXT Switch 810 White | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 CLC | SSD: Intel 520 160GB | HDD: 3xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Antec TruePower Quattro 1200W | Displays: 3x BL2710PT IPS | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Tactile | Mouse: Razer Deathadder/Naga Epic | Car: Andromeda

every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I don't want people to love me. I just want people to feel loved.

--- Benjamin Franklin

Jayburner -- Sargeras US --Quite possibly the world's greatest raid finder fury warrior. One time tank long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    And then a month later, when everything in your house has been chewed to smithereens, you'd probably change your opinion. Source: Have husky puppy.
    I grew up with one when I was a kid. The damage was well worth it. Such beautiful dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Don't worry about that, it's all coming to an end. It's funny though (at least to me) we hate Islam extremist for their terror against people who don't agree with them, yet we allow gays/blacks and other groups to do the same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't want people to love me. I just want people to feel loved.
    Then be more clear in your opening post if you don't want misunderstandings.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'm a cat person but I do love a few dog breeds.
    Your both subhuman.

Filthy dog haters.
    Some of my political views can easily be considered extremest. I know they aren't agreeable to the majority of the forums. No I don't expect you to agree or respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Can we please pretend we aren't on MMOchamp long enough for the thread to be productive?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Then be more clear in your opening post if you don't want misunderstandings.

I haven't had a beer in 10 days. I'm confused too.

--- Benjamin Franklin

My cat likes to sleep next to my head...

....Is this thread serious?

Yes, I would love you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    My cat likes to sleep next to my head...

....Is this thread serious?
    My previous dog used to like sleeping on top of my head, I'd say you're fine for now.

Newfoundland, please!
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

If you put a basket of gold bars by my head, it wouldn't make me love you.
    I'm not a defender of Blizzard, I'm an opponent of stupid.

got 4 dogs my self so im good

If you dropped of a Bernice Mountain Dog puppy on my head. I would love you for all of eternity. One of the kindest and sweetest breeds you'll come across.

I haven't had a beer in 10 days. I'm confused too.
    Good job. Keep it up. You seem to have had a problem with substances in the past, so I can only see this as a good thing.

My love is worth exactly one Husky/pomeranian mix puppy, one pizza, two litres of chocolate milk and a bag of candy necklaces.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.