Going to Tokyo, any recommendations?

Hey guys,

So this fall I will be going with my aunt, who is Japanese but has never visited Tokyo, to Japan for about 10 days. We plan to spend the first 3 days in Tokyo and the rest will be with her family on the western side of the country. While we're in Tokyo, she is wanting to go to some sort of fashion district in Shibuya and I want to visit a museum (haven't decided yet between the Tokyo National Museum or the Edo-Tokyo Museum).

Do any of you recommend any other places or restaurants that are must go's while we're there? Thanks.

The first thing that comes to mind, at least for me, is to visit Akihabara, but that's because I'm just weeb trash. On that note, you have to go see the life sized RX-78-2 Gundam model at Gundam Front Tokyo.
    For something more serious, you should definitely take a train to Kyoto and go see some of the temples, like the Kinkaku-ji, Saihō-ji, Kiyomizu-dera, and the Nijō Castle, to name a few. Other than that, I don't know. Maybe you can try a cabaret club or a soapland if you're old enough (that's a joke, don't go to a soapland).
    Last edited by Habanero-tan; Today at 12:42 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594