What the fudge. If you can, order from anywhere else on the planet from what I can see...

Deleted
    Greenland yo. It costs that much because it's very remote. I got a contract at work for shipping to all of Denmarks regions... wonder what the cost would be for us if you did order something to Greenland Inux.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2013-02-23 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Greenland yo. It costs that much because it's very remote. I got a contract at work for shipping to all of Denmarks regions... wonder what the cost would be for us if you did order something to Greenland Inux.
    Even if Greenland is remote it would be cheaper to rent a truck and go get them yourself in a store in Denmark/Canada and transfer it by boat or something.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    FrozenCpu?

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    My love for steam just keeps growing. Bought Tomb Raider series on the last sale. I kid you not, i just download it and play a game from 1996. Steam runs all kind of background dosfx files, and it just works. How neat is that.

Ah the memories.. in all it's 320x240pix glory.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2013-02-23 at 01:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha.

Even FrozenCPU is cheaper.

I'll keep an eye out for caseking & FrozenCPU in the future
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

They're here! xD

http://i.imgur.com/AcgRoAA.jpg

Fun in far cry

http://i.imgur.com/RjCd5cl.jpg

Still going through my game library enjoying everything again in surround. My desk BARELY fits this setup, the stands for both of the side monitors are hanging about 30% off the edge of my desk. I want to try a debezel on these at some point but I'm waiting on someone else to do it first :P My parents are trying to get me to start playing wow again, I'm kind of interested if only to play around with 3x the UI space. I always went overkill with addons.

Also the image doesnt go all the way to the bezel, but even with that it's still incredibly thin

http://i.imgur.com/HTl2oXI.jpg
    Last edited by Purple Spy; 2013-02-24 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow those are some thin bezels! Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    My parents are trying to get me to start playing wow again,
    I'm sorry, what?! Probably the first time I've ever read something like this.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    I'm sorry, what?! Probably the first time I've ever read something like this.
    Yeah seriously - if anything, I'd expect it to be the other way around. O.o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah seriously - if anything, I'd expect it to be the other way around. O.o
    Played for about 7 and a half years, just got bored. Got into SWTOR when it first came out, rushed server firsts, then i shipped off to basic for the army last year in feb, haven't been able to get interested in it since. been playing mostly LoL and trying out other games on the side.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We were more saying we're shocked your parents are trying to get you back into WoW. Usually everyone hears about either the son/daughter trying to get their parents into WoW than the other way around... also usually most parents want the kids to get off WoW. XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    So my ISP has decided to let me go 10GB over my monthly cap without any warning/block, without telling them to.

Additional $100 on my internet bill, yay. Seems like I'll be taking extra shifts at work this week

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    Played for about 7 and a half years, just got bored. Got into SWTOR when it first came out, rushed server firsts, then i shipped off to basic for the army last year in feb, haven't been able to get interested in it since. been playing mostly LoL and trying out other games on the side.
    I recently started again, but looking at how interesting the content is, I probably won't be playing for more than a month :|
    Last edited by inux94; 2013-02-24 at 07:00 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    argh decisions in my mind.
    to titan or not to titan. (spotted a pretty good deal for double 680's)
    anyone got any suggestions what to pick?

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've read, Titans are only worth it if you go tri-SLI, but then again people are having issues making them work in tri-SLI :P

Armory

Define "worth". No GPU of that price-tag is "worth" it.
    However, for the performance, no doubt they are. The fewer cards, the better. Tri-SLI reduce performance in the driver Sweclockers had to use for testing at least.
    SLI is still buggy.

Single-GPU is always superior

Deleted
    think i've made up my mind and i hope to have a titan by the end of the week.
    likely gonna make it watercooled at my next major rig overhaul to unleash it's full OC potential.

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    think i've made up my mind and i hope to have a titan by the end of the week.
    likely gonna make it watercooled at my next major rig overhaul to unleash it's full OC potential.
    You are a noob :P This shop has a few at stock https://www.4launch.nl/shop/product/...p/hardwareinfo

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    You are a noob :P This shop has a few at stock https://www.4launch.nl/shop/product/...p/hardwareinfo
    Since he is planning to watercool it later on I would assume he wants a EVGA since he gets to keep the warranty even after changing the cooler on those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    argh decisions in my mind.
    to titan or not to titan. (spotted a pretty good deal for double 680's)
    anyone got any suggestions what to pick?
    Honestly, your build doesn't look like you're a person who should go for a Titan.

I would expect Titan users to be running nothing short of a fully watercooled i7 3930K + 16GB RAM + 7970Ghz/680/etc rig, basically people who either know exactly what they want out of their rig (and what they want is ABSURD performance/cooling), or people with way too much money to know what to do with. You seem to fall into neither category.

Wait for GTX780 : /