You've been able to run 6 displays off an AMD card for donkeys' years, but that's more for showing off, not actual gaming.

For some reason AISuite fan controller forgot that I had set a custom fan curve. The case fans are now running at ~600 RPM, and will do so until stuff gets warm in there. The decibel reading software on my phone says it is about 32db in front of the front intakes, and 30db where I sit.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-03-02 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Lol how? Are you running 6x 1600p monitors? :P
    No, the game is just too harsh...

I wanna do a build with either dual 690 cards or two Titans now .

He makes watercooling look so much easier than i thought it would be. My next new build will definitely be a water cooled system. My current system will run games the next 2-4 years on medium settings atleast, so i got time to save up for the big spend !
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Just ordered a Ducky Shine II keyboard. Blue LEDs and red switches. Completely unnecessary but I got some early Bday money so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Just ordered a Ducky Shine II keyboard. Blue LEDs and red switches. Completely unnecessary but I got some early Bday money so why not?
    treat yourself bro. You deserve it.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    somehow we have lost creativity:

Mionix Noas
    QPad 5K
    Func MS-3

and the oldest i know of off the top of my head

whats going on? is everyone copying each other or did someone license out the design

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps the best mouse shape has been found, similar to how most tower air coolers all look the same.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Given that the mouse has been around for something like 20-25 years, it would make sense that they have worked out the best shape for it in that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, we've worked it down to three types depending on user preference, but that is just plain copying, afaik designs and shapes are copywritten, features are patented, but the Qpad and the Func i think are too close to be considered variant, there is another brand with the same design that i saw at microcenter, but i cant remember the brand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post

Mionix Noas
    QPad 5K
    Func MS-3

whats going on? is everyone copying each other or did someone license out the design
    Same OEM manufacturer in China, at least for the first 3. Made in the same factory, by the same people, just with different design variations and branding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post

Mionix Noas
    QPad 5K
    Func MS-3

I haven't tried the Func yet but the others are the most comfortable mice I've ever tried. I actually bought the Naos 5000 before Christmas but I decided to return it due to how the thumb buttons were setup, I tried the Qpad out in a store last Friday and I'm waiting to find the Func in a store to try that one out as well to see which one I will be buying.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    Just impulse bought some nf-f12s and some 1866 dominator ram. Should be the last thing I really need, at least the wallet hopes so!

Have a look at my painting skills.

Very pretty, TTL would approve

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Have a look at my painting skills.

[.IMG]http://content.hwigroup.net/images/news/Xigmatek_Dark-Knight-Frostbourne_02.jpg[/IMG]
    What did you paint? I'm confused.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faithh, do you want to take that back or are you really going to be like that and claim those pictures are your work?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one way to hurt performance, I don't know how one could paint each individual fin without killing the airflow going through it....or lowering the heat dissipation of the aluminium/copper...

Then again, Xigmatek and Prolimatech do both have fully-black heatsinks which apparently do fine...
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Faithh, do you want to take that back or are you really going to be like that and claim those pictures are your work?
    It's a joke :P Don't be that serious haha

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Should i go with a 4gb video card or go with a 2gb heres my gaming plan: Games will be Wildstar/TESO/Skyrim(heavily modded)/Phantasy Star Online 2/Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn, settings desired would have to be max at resolution 1920x1080