10+ Year Old Account
    We must observe Cyanotical's actions...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    So I decided to clean out my keyboard, and was really surprised that one of the switches was flipped upside down. Doesn't really bother me, but is it fine or?

Shouldn't matter on performance.
    It would matter on backlighting, but don't think you have it, so I call it fine.

Deleted
    Yeah no backlighting, now that I looked closer, I've found 3 more scattered across. Seems weird if they mass produce them like this, or it was just one time thing

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    We must observe Cyanotical's actions...
    inb4 "Guys I bought a 4960X and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and a HAF-X"
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-08-31 at 02:44 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    inb4 "Guys I bought a 4960X and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and xxxx and a HAF-X"
    What doesn't fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    What doesn't fit?
    Shh they might not notice:P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I'm sorry, did you say anything? I seem to have a windy noise in the background, like when Deltrus still used the HAF X.

Corsair K70 died on me. First it was giving me electrical shocks when I touch the aluminium body and now it completely stopped working. Tried it on another PC just to make sure, but it just won't work. Hopefully Corsair has a decent RMA service. On the other hand, I got me a Naga 2014 yesterday and so far I'm very impressed with the overall quality and feel.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Corsair is usually quite good with that kind of thing.

Yeah hopefully. Well I just opened a ticket and will see how things will go.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Corsair K70 died on me. First it was giving me electrical shocks when I touch the aluminium body and now it completely stopped working. Tried it on another PC just to make sure, but it just won't work. Hopefully Corsair has a decent RMA service. On the other hand, I got me a Naga 2014 yesterday and so far I'm very impressed with the overall quality and feel.
    I had some of the same problems with my Corsair M90 mouse, but not my K90 keyboard. >_<

They took care of me, however I ultimately gave up on the mouse. It is sitting in my drawer gathering dust, whilst my 2009 Razer Death Adder chugs along like a pro.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    At least it isn't a giant full tower case...

Much less a super tower.
    One of these days I'm going to borrow a full tower, and stick an mITX board in it just for you

I'm debating whether "cute" or "dwarfed" will be the correct adjective.

In other news I'm looking for a new ADSL modem/router with simultaneous dual-band Wifi, multiple LAN ports and gigabit ethernet for around 100 euro (up to 150ish) that doesn't drop the internet connection for wireless devices every few hours. Printer server would be a nice addition, but not needed as such (the printer is in my room, I don't want anybody having the clever idea to start printing a 100 document at 4 am). Any ideas?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-09-03 at 10:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Linus beat you to the punch with the 900D.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of 900D's, check out this girl with AMAZING boo--wait. I meant Corsair's releasing 750D. No proper pics yet but it's confirmed.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

My router is acting up lately ><. It just loses connection (the yellow triangle) randomly. Sometimes for 15 minutes, sometimes for over an hour. Resetting it 15+ times will fix the problem, waiting for it to restore doesn't work, resetting once doesn't work, it only works when I click reset, wait 2 minutes, then check if I need to reset again.

Sometimes it happens every day, sometimes it's away for 2+ months. What the fuck? Anyone know what it might be? Happened twice today, once for 1+ hour, just happened again for about 15 mins.

Isn't the yellow triangle for when you have a network connection but no internet access? Like when you have DNS issues or likewise?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Isn't the yellow triangle for when you have a network connection but no internet access? Like when you have DNS issues or likewise?
    Depends how you have your home network set up. If I unplug the network cable from my router then I get the yellow traingle, if my DSL goes down I get the yellow triangle, if I let my torrents run too long I get the yellow triangle as well (even though there's nothing wrong and the torrents keep going lol) etc.

Basically it's a really generic notification at best that doesn't mean much other than "hurrrr I detect connection issues" :P
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-09-04 at 04:26 PM.

Corsair has responded to my ticket, and offered me to ship a replacement keyboard while I have to ship them the defective one. Already shipped mine yesterday and the new replacement should be here on next Monday. Although I honestly doubt I'll be using it again, really hated the electrical shocks I was getting from the first one, was painful. I might just resell it or something, not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just the keyboard that keeps zapping you or every other PC peripheral you touch as well? Sounds like something that would only be happening with a defective keyboard/mouse that isn't grounded...and they should be sending you a working keyboard.