10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I've established that the tweeter makes this noise at 1100-1800hz f.e, haven't tried finding other area's. The thing starts resonating and creating a ruckus. If i switch balance to the other unit, the noise is gone and i only get a tone. Also tried different audio devices. 'tis very unfortunate.

However, this gives me the oppertunity to swap them for black ones. So it's not all bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god, i'm in love with noctua already. For the first time no rotary or bearing noises.

Once the Dark Rock 2 finaly arrives, i'll make some better pictures.

I can't not love Noctua. Om nom nom.

What headset are they using in the blizzcon tournaments? Is it just noise cancelling headphones to block all external sound? Looks like helicopter headsets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are using simple ear/noise protectors. For sound they all use in-ears.

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally got my 2 monitors in a okayish color balance, one seems much more warmer and the other seems much more a cooler color.

In other news...Ie has a mascot....The funny thing is "
    Inori says she used to be clumsy and slow but has since matured and is confident in her abilities. " Made me laugh my ass off.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    In other news...Ie has a mascot....The funny thing is "
    Inori says she used to be clumsy and slow but has since matured and is confident in her abilities. " Made me laugh my ass off.
    ...is...is this serious? I thought this was a joke when I first read it. Why...?

10+ Year Old Account
    She's 18 apparently...which surprisingly fits in with anime :P

Microsoft board of directors may all be permanently high, but at least they picked anime which is something I enjoy...so I'll let this slide -_-
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-11-12 at 01:33 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried watching a few, came to the conclusion that Anime ain't my thing. Usually too angsty.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, does anyone know some extension or some way to make MMO-champ look darker for both Chrome and Firefox (Nightly)?
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

I tried watching Anime, but I can only get ahold of Japanese-dub; Japanese voice actors suck and sound identical
    Also, it's in colour. I'd rather read manga.

Speaking of internet browsers... I may be switching to Chrome...(from Firefox).

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a tad late to the party, people are already leaving because Google decided to drink too much and is in the process of puking all over the carpet.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

The lack of add-on support is the only reason I'm not switching permanently to IE

Yeah, if IE had a proper ad-blocker, I'd use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    You're a tad late to the party, people are already leaving because Google decided to drink too much and is in the process of puking all over the carpet.
    And what does that mean, exactly? What's wrong with Chrome?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol and they said Shadowplay has "BARELY ANY HIT ON PERFORMANCE"

loooooooooool Cyanotical you owe me for that one.
    i have 4 gpus -_- i don't even notice when its recording, ( i have a couple 4 hours videos because i forgot i left it running in record the whole time)

Deleted
    'scuse me

for those with multiple monitors: what's a good program to manage them? I've been using Displayfusion for a while but the whole "give us more dosh, goy" is really fucking annoying. I have to replace it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    'scuse me

for those with multiple monitors: what's a good program to manage them? I've been using Displayfusion for a while but the whole "give us more dosh, goy" is really fucking annoying. I have to replace it soon
    I love DisplayFusion. And...I have no idea what you mean by "give us more dosh, goy" means. What are you looking to manage, exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Lesson learned. Apple sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Spontaneously the screen cracked
    that crack in the pic is an impact crack, not a thermal crack

don't punch your laptop :P even if it is an apple
    Last edited by Cyanotical; 2013-11-16 at 04:21 PM.