15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    hehe, it's still not a full frame, but that Sigma makes it worth it.

I'll figure out something to get pictures of to share. :P
    I just want a camera to make wide angle lens shots. :/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I just want a camera to make wide angle lens shots. :/
    The T3 plus the Sigma I posted above does pretty damn good, I've gotten complements from a lot of people on pictures from that.

Here have a pic of one of my dogs grinning in our backyard.

"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    The T3 plus the Sigma I posted above does pretty damn good, I've gotten complements from a lot of people on pictures from that.

Here have a pic of one of my dogs grinning in our backyard.

Nice. But your poor garden man. :/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    lol it's not a garden. It's honestly just where we used to have a shed. Never done anything to make it look nice, mostly just a patch of dirt with some randoms growing there. :P I personally want to do something serious there, but since my parents never seem to be open to doing anything, I'm thinking I'm just going to go to the store myself and buy some nice soil and stuff for that... I want to raise the area up off the ground by say a foot or two, surround with bricks or cedar bricks, something to make it tougher for animals to get into, and plant a plethora of different plants. ^_^
    "A flower.

Quick Google Chrome question:

http://i.imgur.com/1qiLeLc.png

Can you enlarge the texts inn any way ? Looks abit small in generale on just 1080x1920.

Its my bookmark thing.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2015-07-17 at 08:07 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Quick Google Chrome question:

http://i.imgur.com/1qiLeLc.png

Can you enlarge the texts inn any way ? Looks abit small in generale on just 1080x1920.

Its my bookmark thing.
    Not sure about specific things, look at DPI settings maybe.

As for garden, where do you live DD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Northeastern Illinois. We have a fair amount of clay in our natural soil, but I'd just like to have some really good soil, too. I've seen people with nice gardens and such around here, though.
    "A flower.

15+ Year Old Account
    Northeastern Illinois. We have a fair amount of clay in our natural soil, but I'd just like to have some really good soil, too. I've seen people with nice gardens and such around here, though.
    Damn, I know nothing about Illinois plant wise. My friend recently went to Chicago though. You pro bally can have a nice apple tree there.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol our (crab) apple tree didn't get enough sunlight because our HUGE maple tree dominated the place, was sick as long as I can remember it, the apples never looked good... we finally got rid of the thing a few years back. But yeah, some people have them where they get more sunlight and they do well! I've also been to local apple orchards, definitely something this area does well, I think.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Til FRAPS doesn't tax the CPU...
    lol our (crab) apple tree didn't get enough sunlight because our HUGE maple tree dominated the place, was sick as long as I can remember it, the apples never looked good... we finally got rid of the thing a few years back. But yeah, some people have them where they get more sunlight and they do well! I've also been to local apple orchards, definitely something this area does well, I think.
    Crab people crab people err wait, crab apple... nevermind.
    Kind of wonder how it would be if we get some sort of fruit tree or whatever here. Our back yard isn't that huge though =\

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Taste like crab, talk like people?
    I don't see why any program should tax anything, apart from governmental programs! More taxes for everyone \o/

In other news, I feel sorry for Windows 10 Home users who will be forced into automated updates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Til FRAPS doesn't tax the CPU...

Kind of wonder how it would be if we get some sort of fruit tree or whatever here. Our back yard isn't that huge though =\
    Really isn't about size but rather what you want back there, because obviously, once you put stuff back there, you become more and more limited in what you can add/how much more you can add.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love fireworks.

Where is that?
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2015-07-27 at 06:47 PM.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah, thought I remembered that. :P
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    In other news, I feel sorry for Windows 10 Home users who will be forced into automated updates.
    Some people need to be forced to install security updates. Like my wife.

This makes me happy.
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

15+ Year Old Account
    So far I have been in a wild ride trying to get Windows 10. First off I had to get a new Windows 7 key because I lost my old one, then I discovered that I bought a Windows 7 Pro key and not Ultimate, so I had to install windows Pro on my computer. Now I have to reserve shit, then I can install Windows 10. But then to get a clean install I have to install Windows 10 again!

This will be a bumpy ride guys.

Right now I reinstalled Windows 7 Pro(from ult) and literally a shit ton of programs are telling me that they are broken as shit. Hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I have been in a wild ride trying to get Windows 10. First off I had to get a new Windows 7 key because I lost my old one, then I discovered that I bought a Windows 7 Pro key and not Ultimate, so I had to install windows Pro on my computer. Now I have to reserve shit, then I can install Windows 10. But then to get a clean install I have to install Windows 10 again!

This will be a bumpy ride guys.

Right now I reinstalled Windows 7 Pro(from ult) and literally a shit ton of programs are telling me that they are broken as shit. Hahaha.
    Funny thing is that MS said that Inside builds would only remain activated if you stayed at the Insider Program, yet mine opted out automatically with RTM. Logic.
    I put it back in since I personally like to test things but for everyone that wanted a "free windows 10", that was a legit path...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Funny thing is that MS said that Inside builds would only remain activated if you stayed at the Insider Program, yet mine opted out automatically with RTM. Logic.
    I put it back in since I personally like to test things but for everyone that wanted a "free windows 10", that was a legit path...
    Yeah, im trying to install Windows 10 on my flash drive now, hopefully it is going okay. I was doing it over the night but then "Something Happened". So this time I ran it as admin, hopefully it will work now, at work right now so I am not sure it my usb will die or not.

For fun I am benchmarking HotS to see if I get nay 'performance' out of different OS's, I supposedly lost some fps by reinstalling Windows 7. I wonder how will my none refresh upgrade to Windows 10 will change vs my clean install of Windows 10.
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-08-01 at 06:34 PM.

If somebody at work made the only error message 'something happened' I think they'd be lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    For fun I am benchmarking HotS to see if I get nay 'performance' out of different OS's, I supposedly lost some fps by reinstalling Windows 7. I wonder how will my none refresh upgrade to Windows 10 will change vs my clean install of Windows 10.
    People are reporting great results with Win10, I'm not really playing anything heavy lately so I can't compare myself.