Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Quick Google Chrome question:

http://i.imgur.com/1qiLeLc.png

Can you enlarge the texts inn any way ? Looks abit small in generale on just 1080x1920.

Its my bookmark thing.
    Not sure about specific things, look at DPI settings maybe.

As for garden, where do you live DD?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Northeastern Illinois. We have a fair amount of clay in our natural soil, but I'd just like to have some really good soil, too. I've seen people with nice gardens and such around here, though.
    Damn, I know nothing about Illinois plant wise. My friend recently went to Chicago though. You pro bally can have a nice apple tree there.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

lol our (crab) apple tree didn't get enough sunlight because our HUGE maple tree dominated the place, was sick as long as I can remember it, the apples never looked good... we finally got rid of the thing a few years back. But yeah, some people have them where they get more sunlight and they do well! I've also been to local apple orchards, definitely something this area does well, I think.

Til FRAPS doesn't tax the CPU...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    lol our (crab) apple tree didn't get enough sunlight because our HUGE maple tree dominated the place, was sick as long as I can remember it, the apples never looked good... we finally got rid of the thing a few years back. But yeah, some people have them where they get more sunlight and they do well! I've also been to local apple orchards, definitely something this area does well, I think.
    Crab people crab people err wait, crab apple... nevermind.
    Kind of wonder how it would be if we get some sort of fruit tree or whatever here. Our back yard isn't that huge though =\

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Taste like crab, talk like people?
    I don't see why any program should tax anything, apart from governmental programs! More taxes for everyone \o/

In other news, I feel sorry for Windows 10 Home users who will be forced into automated updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Til FRAPS doesn't tax the CPU...

Kind of wonder how it would be if we get some sort of fruit tree or whatever here. Our back yard isn't that huge though =\
    Really isn't about size but rather what you want back there, because obviously, once you put stuff back there, you become more and more limited in what you can add/how much more you can add.

Was writing a bit of code on the balcony: somebody made the tower blow up with fireworks. Shitty cell-phone video to the rescue. It happened a couple of weeks ago - I came home from the pub and was passing out when all of a sudden booms and flashes. I thought the terrorists had finally come to get me.

Almost justifies the absurd cost of living here.
    Last edited by evn; 2015-07-27 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Fixed private link.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

Toronto, ON. Looking East from the western side of the harbour-front.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.