Poll: What swtor subscription plan did you sign up for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I usually go for 1 month at a time, since my work (archaeology) sometimes requires me to go out in the field for months at a time and it makes no sense to keep a subscription running in that time.

Taking it one month at a time.... and im loving... just rolled pubs for the 1st time Trooper vanguard and makes me wanna play even more... and patch 1.2 LOOKS GOOD
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    I only bought a single gamecard to test out the game and when that is out il have to decide if i want to continue or not so far its a ok game just havent made up my mind enugh to set up a sub

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I have always paid with a one month plan. I played wow faithfully for 6 years with out ever a laps in my sub till the release of SWTOR on a month to month plan and its how I will do SWTOR as well. I just dont like not being able to cancel if my finances dictate the need to do so. They never have.. but I'm not the lock myself into a long term contract kinda guy.

I quit the game before my first month was up, not that swtor is a bad game it just felt odd to me after playing wow some many years.

Deleted
    I always go for a 1 month sub in every game I play, I like to be able to stop playing the game anytime I want if I decide so.

Funnily enough I decide to stop playing WoW after subscribing to the Annual Pass, yay me !

Deleted
    I have gone with 1 month but don't plan un-subbing any time soon just don't see the need for the other plans as the savings are not that much would go with a life time sub if they offered it though.