Poll: What swtor subscription plan did you sign up for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM

What subscription plan did you sign up for in swtor?

Title says it all, ive seen a few negative posts about subscription plans and it made me curious as to found out what type of subscription plans we have here
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I set up a 3 month recurring. *As I have said multiple times, if you give a new MMO less than three months, you aren't going to get the full picture

TOR had huge issues at launch. *That much is a given. *Low and behold, three months in, they are doing an insane amount of work to add more content and fix the game's issues from launch.

15+ Year Old Account
    currently unemployed so sticking at 15 a month seeing as my bank account is getting near drained yay America

When I played the game, I went with one month, as it gave me a convenient escape route.

The good news is all it takes for me to get back in is a $15 impulse twitch. Hopefully I don't have such a lapse of judgment before 1.3 (the patch I perceive will implement the stuff that would make me a happy camper).

Missed the option of 60d game card, I'm on that currently as there was issues with some CC early on when they where supposed to take the first reoccurring sub, would be on 1 month basis otherwise as opinion on games can change fast from past experiences.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-03-09 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    I have used 1 month sub and i am glad it is over

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    I set up a 3 month recurring. *As I have said multiple times, if you give a new MMO less than three months, you aren't going to get the full picture

TOR had huge issues at launch. *That much is a given. *Low and behold, three months in, they are doing an insane amount of work to add more content and fix the game's issues from launch.
    I concur. I do the same thing with every MMO also. Mind you that is after I've played the 30 days free.

Against better judgement I had hoped they would have fixed more of the glaring issues that had been reported during beta and that they are faster with the - from my POV - much needed UI improvements, so I used a 60 day game time card, which will run out in little more than a week. While the leveling experience was really fun and playing with friends (most of whom have quit by now) has been enjoyable, too, the rest is a bit meh atm. While 1.2 looks like a really good patch especially this early in a games life it still seems to lack a lot of what I whould need most for my personal enjoyment of the game. So I'm currently undecided on whether I will let my account go inactive till a patch arrives that fixes what bothers me, or maybe add a one month sub to watch events unfold for another 30 days.

3 month sub recurring. Had 1 month sub recurring at first, but after it ended I still enjoyed the game a lot, and 1.2 looks promising,so decided to pay for 3 months.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    I concur. I do the same thing with every MMO also. Mind you that is after I've played the 30 days free.
    Ah, I factor that in as well. *I didn't specify that though =p

6 month recurring here. Plan to play this game for a long time, plus its the cheapest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a one month. I think I'm stuck in that mindset as a lot of Americans are - that we pay every month, per month. It does make balancing checkbooks easier, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Just a one month. I think I'm stuck in that mindset as a lot of Americans are - that we pay every month, per month. It does make balancing checkbooks easier, though.
    This is pretty much how I see it. I know the 3/6 months are cheaper overall, but I would forget when it came time to renew (I always forget about my annual accounts), and a month to month is just easier to manage. Especially given that while the 3/6 month is cheaper in the end, it is still a large chunk taken out at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    So far this is what i figured would be the result of this poll. Theres some people on massively that think there are a ton of people doing 3-6 month sub and thats the only thing keeping it afloat. This poll already shows something quite different.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Went with 3 months, but cancelled a few weeks back. Will renew with a 1 month plan, as 1.2 looks good, and fingers crossed they sort out the glaring problems I have with the game, namely the targeting system, which they have said they want to improve as they're aware its not the best.

1 month subscription plan for me. Just makes more sense to not be locked in a contract where you pay so much in advance. That way if I ever get to the point where SWTOR just isn't fun for me anymore, I didn't throw a lot of money away paying for game time I don't want to use.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always go monthly. That way I can control my spending on a month-by-month basis.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post

What this guy said.

Currently no subscription plan, I'm unemployed so I'll pay at the end of the month if I have the 15$ to spare. If I wasn't unemployed I would most likely be going with the 3 month plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. I bought a 2 months gamecard instead.