Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305

    tmz : anne frank brought back to germany

    http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/09/madame.../#.T1qFgXl1D_Y

    I do understand about WW2 and the nazis plus the holocaust but this was not the only event in history where there was mass murder and genocide on a massive scale and here are few event that i know.............

    Great Famine (Ireland)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_%28Ireland%29
    Dead = 1 Million

    Armenian Genocide
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
    Dead = 600,000 to 1.800.000

    Katyn massacre "order by stalin"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy%C5%84_massacre
    Dead =
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-09 at 11:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Over 9000! Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    9,329
    Is this thread to educate or to discuss a question you have?

  3. #3
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/09/madame.../#.T1qFgXl1D_Y

    I do understand about WW2 and the nazis plus the holocaust but this was not the only event in history where there was mass murder and genocide on a massive scale and here are few event that i know.............

    Great Famine (Ireland)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_%28Ireland%29
    Dead = 1 Million


    Armenian Genocide
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
    Dead = 600,000 to 1.800.000
    Did i miss something, how was the potato famine mass murder and genocide?

  4. #4


    Who the fuck is Anne Frank?

  5. #5
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post


    Who the fuck is Anne Frank?
    The Hide and seek world champion.

  6. #6
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Did i miss something, how was the potato famine mass murder and genocide?
    You don't understand the ROI = Repubs of ireland have a sentimental dislike and destruct to the English people and to it government because were treated like second classes citizen as far back to 17 or 18 century and to this day those felling have not change because england is a dictatorship government that want to rules other people land call it there owned !

    and when this breakout happen england lets the irish people died !

    want proof read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_England
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ireland
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-03-09 at 11:21 PM.

  7. #7
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You don't understand the ROI = Repubs of ireland have a sentimental dislike and destruct to the English people and to it government because were treated like second classes citizen as far back to 17 or 18 century and to this day those felling have not change because england is a dictatorship government that want to rules other people land call it there owned !

    and when this breakout happen england lets the irish people died !
    We did not cause the famine, stop spreading such lies. My family is half Irish, I used to live in Belfast, My Grandad was in the Black and tans, don't pull this bullying englishman crap with me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The Hide and seek world champion.
    Nazi jokes aren't funny, Anne Frankly i find them offensive.
    Asdfgh

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Did i miss something, how was the potato famine mass murder and genocide?
    Well it wasn't murder or genocide, in that the people were not intentionally killed, nor were tried to be systematically wiped out. Also it was like 150 years ago, not exactly recent-ish history like the other 2

    You don't understand the ROI = Repubs of ireland have a sentimental dislike and destruct to the English people and to it government because were treated like second classes citizen as far back to 17 or 18 century and to this day those felling have not change because england is a dictatorship government that want to rules other people land call it there owned !
    You are commiting murder on my language :z seriously... brb finding a potato to throw at your head.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-03-09 at 11:24 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    Nazi jokes aren't funny, Anne Frankly i find them offensive.
    I did nazi that coming...

  11. #11
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

    England invaded
    First colony of America
    Scotland
    Canada
    France
    Ireland
    India
    Hong Kong

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Well it wasn't murder or genocide, in that the people were not intentionally killed, nor were tried to be systematically wiped out. Also it was like 150 years ago, not exactly recent-ish history like the other 2



    You are commiting murder on my language :z seriously... brb finding a potato to throw at your head.
    Are you trying to say that the potatoes did not DELIBERATELY cause that famine as part of a multi step plan to vanquish the human species and reign supreme on the planet?


  13. #13
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    21,317
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

    England invaded
    First colony of America
    Scotland
    France
    Ireland
    India
    Hong Kong
    Funny how you say Britain then list 3 of the 4 countries that make up Britain. Did we invade ourselves?

    WNYIRISHGUY, Aren't you living in the USA? That means my big toe is more Irish than you are, stop playing the victim.

  14. #14
    The Lightbringer Alceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolf's' Den
    Posts
    3,637
    Nazi's were the spotlight champions with their awesome looking epic gears.

    Armenian Genocide has a truth in it with many lies at both sides.

    The Great Famine, where the potatoes took up their weapons and battled the leprechauns. (=Genocide? you srs?)
    And I honostly did not know that an ottoman sultan was more humane than the Queen herself.

    Katyn Massacre/Stalin....We all know Stalin has more deaths on his account than hitler.



    THE POINT OF THE THREAD IS TO DISCUSS WHY THE NAZI'S WERE IN THE SPOTLIGHTS WHILST MANY OTHER DISASTERS AND CRIMES WERE FORGOTTEN (in education or whatevs) DURING WWII.
    Last edited by Alceus; 2012-03-09 at 11:36 PM.
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

    England invaded
    First colony of America
    Scotland
    Canada
    France
    Ireland
    India
    Hong Kong
    Jelly? I got a sack of potatos says you are just to darn mad that your ancestors valued Guiness and potatos over pointy sticks :P

    C'mon you can't expect to be taken seriously...

  16. #16
    There are many lies about Nazi Germany as well, Alceus.

    And yes, everyone hates Nazis because of their awesome looking uniforms. AND YOU KNOW IT !

  17. #17
    Scarab Lord xylophone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I did nazi that coming...
    Come on guys, don't take these nazi puns any fuhrer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

  18. #18
    Brewmaster Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,400
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You don't understand the ROI = Repubs of ireland have a sentimental dislike and destruct to the English people and to it government because were treated like second classes citizen as far back to 17 or 18 century and to this day those felling have not change because england is a dictatorship government that want to rules other people land call it there owned !

    and when this breakout happen england lets the irish people died !

    want proof read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_England
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Ireland
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England
    '
    Thats some pretty reliable source material right there.

    Whats the point of this thread anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    '
    Thats some pretty reliable source material right there.

    Whats the point of this thread anyway?
    I don't think there is a point, but it's funny as hell

  20. #20
    The Patient brightmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southampton,UK
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    I did nazi that coming...
    I heil this
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •